Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have honestly never heard of this fitbit thing until now. In fact I don't even recall hearing about it in passing anywhere.

Funnily though, I saw you guys mentioning it today and then saw it on TV today as well but haven't before, however I might have simply been paying more attention to the name after hearing it on here than I otherwise would have.

I have honestly never heard of this fitbit thing until now. In fact I don't even recall hearing about it in passing anywhere.

Funnily though, I saw you guys mentioning it today and then saw it on TV today as well but haven't before, however I might have simply been paying more attention to the name after hearing it on here than I otherwise would have.

Get with the program raper, fitbit is where it's at!

Quite conversely, how was your day of toblerone and KFC?

Get with the program raper, fitbit is where it's at!

Quite conversely, how was your day of toblerone and KFC?
I think you mean reaper, it's much worse I cause death and take people's souls :p

Anyway it was actually pretty good, I was a good boy and didn't eat a heap of the toblerone, just one bar (lol that's is probably a heap).

I was going to take a picture of my KFC and post it but… I kind of ate it before I had the opportunity to take the picture. It was delicious disgusting, keep eating healthy .

I was going to take a picture of my KFC and post it but… I kind of ate it before I had the opportunity to take the picture. It was delicious disgusting, keep eating healthy .

Yeah, I just ate far too much McDonald's. I've actually eaten far too much junk food in general these last couple days. It's terrible, but I also don't really care, but then I do because I don't want to die.

Oh what a beautiful morning
Oh what a beautiful day
I've got this wonderful feeeeeeeling
I am back in my nursing role today...

FML

:(

Hey Mutts!

Ebay have different coloured bands to Fitbit with! Around $5 free postage!

I have bought an extra pink, geen and blue one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back