Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @mutleyp how is the fitbit I gave you for your birthday going?

You loving it?!

Haha, I forgot to put in sleep mode last night, and thats HALF the reason I brought it, I'd love to know last night cos Im so tired today, which has made me not do as many steps as I usually would, but tomorrow Im back into it all, so I'll be loving it more and more, Im constantly syncing to check, I do love it, I realllllllllllllllly want the scales.... maybe Santa will bring to me!

Haha.

I'm still waiting for the apple watch.

I can't wait!
Just call me Veruca Salt... least patient person ever!
giphy.gif

I do love my shitbit, even if it reminds me that my sleep is atrocious. Last night it recorded 1hr 30 mins. One night it fell off in my sleep and obviously thought I slept soundly as it recorded around 7 hours.

Haha, I forgot to put in sleep mode last night, and thats HALF the reason I brought it, I'd love to know last night cos Im so tired today, which has made me not do as many steps as I usually would, but tomorrow Im back into it all, so I'll be loving it more and more, Im constantly syncing to check, I do love it, I realllllllllllllllly want the scales.... maybe Santa will bring to me!
Hey I think you can go back and record it and it will set it.

it stores your days events and movement.

Hey I think you can go back and record it and it will set it.

it stores your days events and movement.

I need to really read the manual, its such a cult though! I people see you wearing it and give you that knowing look, you know, kinda like sex eyes

I need to really read the manual, its such a cult though! I people see you wearing it and give you that knowing look, you know, kinda like sex eyes
Manual Shanual!

Just start hitting buttons!

Click how did you sleep, click the + in the top R) corner, then add your sleep time last night.

If you were wearing your Bit, it should recall that information for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1417165415][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and remember, a good solid want will be about 1536 steps if you wear your Bit on your dominant hand ;)

Click how did you sleep, click the + in the top R) corner, then add your sleep time last night.

If you were wearing your Bit, it should recall that information for you.[DOUBLEPOST=1417165415][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and remember, a good solid want will be about 1536 steps if you wear your Bit on your dominant hand ;)

A m a zing!!!

Reactions: Tee
@Lucas....aw...you are the sweetest!! I am popping in and out for a short time here and there and I will always say hi!! :biggrin: So HI LUCAS!!!! @Knock_Loudly and @Consuela , hugs to you too!! It is kind of nice to know someone might miss me. :happy: :happy:And not just because the sight is off on their gun. *snort*

And hugs to all you other gorgeous OTers!!

So now you all are posting pictures of your fitbits? HA!!!

@Lucas....aw...you are the sweetest!! I am popping in and out for a short time here and there and I will always say hi!! :biggrin: So HI LUCAS!!!! @Knock_Loudly and @Consuela , hugs to you too!! It is kind of nice to know someone might miss me. :happy: :happy:And not just because the sight is off on their gun. *snort*

And hugs to all you other gorgeous OTers!!

So now you all are posting pictures of your fitbits? HA!!!

YAY! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!
applause-3.gif~c200

Yeah please stick around and say hi when you can!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back