Skip to main content

The Speccy Awards 2014 - VOTE

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12655-1415398243-24.gif

Could have done without The Hoff.:unsure:

No @Veronica2005 in there is a disgrace.

Contributes more to this place than most people with her tireless work with the updates and her info.
Agree entirely. Your blood is worth bottling @Veronica2005 . Love your work. Most dedicated and most objective, you'll post a stretched Sugar Sister or a questionable Caleb picture just in case someone is interested. Most valuable player imo.

Did I get your Most Lovable Award vote?!

Did I?

DID I?!

What do I have to do to be loved by you pack of jibbering dribbling fucking imbeciles?!

I mean how can Bleachy_Pube, Mr Smellyfingers, Buttface, Muntley and Bleakfreak get most lovable over me?!

OVER ME?!

I mean seriously?

It's preposterous!

You are my ray of sunshine on here :)
blanchesashays.gif

bleachy_pube is a new one :hilarious:

Did I get your Most Lovable Award vote?!

Did I?

DID I?!

What do I have to do to be loved by you pack of jibbering dribbling fucking imbeciles?!

I mean how can Bleachy_Pube, Mr Smellyfingers, Buttface, Muntley and Bleakfreak get most lovable over me?!

OVER ME?!

I mean seriously?

It's preposterous!

Loverly you can take my nomination :)

Wow, I voted and that was tough! Even though I don't post much, I enjoy reading everyone's posts. Good luck, nominees!

"Today I ..." got impatient for my toast to pop at lunch time so reached for my trusty acoustic.

Then, after the toast had popped, I figured I might as well hit record on the handycam LSCP had left on the writing desk after last night's, umm, choreography.

"Tonight I ... thought I might as well try and figure out how to use PowerDirector 13 a bit better and while doing so, send some SPECial graphical warm wishes to all those nommed for the 2014 Speccies, and some extra SPECial likes for our @Trala that should hopefully help see that one over line in every category nommed for. :D

Shine on ya crazy diamonds !

regarDS

"Today I ..." got impatient for my toast to pop at lunch time so reached for my trusty acoustic.

Then, after the toast had popped, I figured I might as well hit record on the handycam LSCP had left on the writing desk after last night's, umm, choreography.

"Tonight I ... thought I might as well try and figure out how to use PowerDirector 13 a bit better and while doing so, send some SPECial graphical warm wishes to all those nommed for the 2014 Speccies, and some extra SPECial likes for our @Trala that should hopefully help see that one over line in every category nommed for. :D

Shine on ya crazy diamonds !

regarDS
Do you write that and create the melody?!

Back