Skip to main content

The Speccy Awards 2014 - VOTE

Consuela, on behalf of all of us, thank you, you really did such a great job setting this up.

Thank you for taking the time. It really looks great.

For you ----> :)

Oh and Con, if you can tweak the Lovable category and put me in it, I will send you $50, and if that proves too difficult, I am going to kidnap your cat and gut it like a fish.

I don't own a cat but you can have my neighbours. It has a habit of leaving dead things on my back deck.

Well I have no fucking chance in my category.

And I'm pissed that no one nommed me for sexual tension with mads.. Although that could also be viewed as sexual harassment

I'm off to vote
:writing:

Your category is REALLY strong! But it's partly because you're there! You *could* win! :p

I didn't want to be nominated anyway...

tumblr_n7zrq9yqor1tej170o1_400.gif

I agree! @Veronica2005 we may not be able to vote for you, but plenty of people appreciate your dedication! I was also surprised the Housemate Antics threads were not up there for best thread!
the post bb antics thread will always be the one thread that I'm grateful for most. It's where stories of each other were swapped, where I became the most comfortable and met the greatest posters on these forums. We didn't always get along, but now I appreciate those posters so very much and see the light they shine on these forums.

No @Veronica2005 in there is a disgrace.

Contributes more to this place than most people with her tireless work with the updates and her info.

Agreed! V is the Most hard working and Kindest member!

I agree! @Veronica2005 we may not be able to vote for you, but plenty of people appreciate your dedication! I was also surprised the Housemate Antics threads were not up there for best thread!

Aww thanks, I was wondering why I was tagged in here lol
I hope we all have fun in the HM's Antics again during the off-season, and BB comes back even bigger and better next year:)

hugthismuch.gif

Goodluck to all the nomineesthumbsup.gif

Back