Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

I never responded saying I was bullied, because I never wanted to entertain such a low act.

That and Alex pepped talked me so hard before I was thrown out onto the stage with Sonia that I thought I had nowhere to go if I admitted to being ridiculed in the house.. He insisted I didn't mention anything of the sort...And back then I thought it was a weakness to admit that I had felt destroyed at times...
Alex had to insist on this because if you had spoken about the ridiculing, it would have shown Alex had failed in his duty of care to you. In other words, Alex was thinking of himself, not you.

I found Big Brother 2012 to be the most unfair. The fans really should have decided, not ex housemates. They did their bit inside the house. Unfair to then gang up to make sure the housemate they didn't like had no chance of winning. Major play with them on Twitter. Stacey was worst with her #anyonebutestelle tweets. Housemates should be made to keep out of it.

Doesn't make sense, why would Laylas fans vote for Ben? Estelle came 3rd.
They're talking about the fans of his clique that consisted of Michael, Zoe, Stacca etc..

Ben had overwhelming INDIRECT support from the fans of hms who were evicted and then proceeded to continue to bad mouth Estelle on the outside encouraging their respective fans to vote for anybody BUT Estelle.

Estelle fans had no chance in hell beating such huge number of haters ganging up on her to ensure she didn't win. It wasn't so much about Ben being a deserving winner and more an attempt to spite Estelle and stick it up her for outlasting a bunch of vile mouth breathing shit-for-brains bullies.

Last edited:
Ask about the legitimacy of the auditing... Ask the right questions... Get the right answers.

Don't even bother trying to claim there was something amiss with the auditing because that's complete shit. You're deluded if you think Ernst & Young has spent years and years building up it's reputation for it to risk it all just to dodgy up figures on something as trivial as a BB vote.

That's because Big Brother as we know it is slowly being lost.

The show is now completely story based. The villans are pre-picked, they already have designs on who is going to be evicted, who will win.

They are all characters, there is nothing left to chance anymore. It is ALL manipulated.

And it's at it's saddest not just for the viewers but the naive housemates or should we say characters, who have bright eyes and bushy tails with designs of a whole new life.
Little do they realise now, they are just pawns in a reality production chess game.
From what you've seen/heard of behind-the-scenes since the conclusion of Big Brother 2012, would you say that the story-based/manipulation/slow destruction of the show is coming from within the Big Brother team/Alex Mavroidakis, or is it coming higher up from the Nine network?

Not lied on BBB once Stelle, but you know that. - I built a bridge awhile ago. Drank myself a cold cup of reality and changed my behavior. I should never have been so bitchy about you on BB. That was what I had to face up to. But I am not lying to make myself sound better.

I guess some ex-housemates will do anything to stay relevant and in the spotlight even if it’s 2yrs, 3mths later. Airing dirty laundry and slinging matches seems to be the flavour of the month. Very sad indeed.
#15MINSISUP

While I don't have anything to hide - Estelle you have an opportunity to connect with Big Brother fans on a site where there are supporters and non supporters of both of us. I would just move fwd. The issue could have been put to bed ten pages ago. I am not innocent in my bitching behavior two years ago. But I am not a bad person. I have tried to be your friend and it hasn't worked out. I am here for the 2014 series and because I am a fan. I loved BB before, during and after. That is all.... (Diary door opens)
You should never have raised it in the first place. All you had to do was have a quick general comment about Big Brother 2012 without the finger pointing. To post about what you did then expect Estelle to forgive and forget yet again is an insult. Ben you alone started this, now it doesn't suit and off you go. You can't make yourself more popular by trying to make others unpopular. Doesn't work that way in the real world. Sadly BB12 will be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

Don't even bother trying to claim there was something amiss with the auditing because that's complete shit. You're deluded if you think Ernst & Young has spent years and years building up it's reputation for it to risk it all just to dodgy up figures on something as trivial as a BB vote.

Shows how little you know... The Evictee and the winner at the only legitimately counted results. The rest it is not mandatory to have counted.
Not lied on BBB once Stelle, but you know that. - I built a bridge awhile ago. Drank myself a cold cup of reality and changed my behavior. I should never have been so bitchy about you on BB. That was what I had to face up to. But I am not lying to make myself sound better.

Ben are you REALLY this thick? Only days ago you came on here opening statement, guns a blazing telling lies - this shows your behaviour is continuing.

Otherwise I wouldn't be her eon this forum now posting!

VERY VERY SUSS Ben securing a place in the house by promising to propose. And then winning with this potential ratings knowledge firmly in Alex's head. hmmmmm

Just proves that it's all rigged. I hate this thing of producers shoving their favourites down our throats. Why can't we make up our own minds. Alex also was a executive producer on the 2008 season and back then they extended the lines open to get the result they wanted (Terri winning).

Now this has happened again with Ben making sure he would get a place in the finale with a proposal. Something he didn't even believe in at the start of the show. Just a proposal to have one at the end to make the finale event-worthy. No wonder they aired the finale results two nights before. I thought that was very very weird.

Time for a story @Tim?

Get rid of Alex Mavroidakis. This rigged crap is too far. Not what Big Brother is about and just because Kris Noble rigged the Logan's and Jamie winning in 05/06 doesn't mean you can rig the results now. To think he is a BB purist. Nope. Time for a new executive producer.

Back