Skip to main content

Celebrity 'Big Brother' UK - Summer 2014

I really really dislike Gary but IMO George and Edele were EXTREMELY rude. Extremely. It was bloody rude behaviour even if nobody was hard of hearing. I'd have found it distracting and rude if I were James or Gary. It's not like they were having a conversation in the vicinity, they were working their voice boxes for no reason. If they wanted to do that they should have taken a few steps away.

...the latest BOTS episode... Emma introduces ... Gabrielle someone... ( the one with the weird hairstyle)... Jane McDonald... (whoever she is) and Leslie Joseph as the panelists tonight... Gabrielle says that Dee and others are now sucking up Gary's arse because Gary is so popular with the public... so true!...

...Jane says a lot in Gary's defence in regards to the pain that he is in at 70 years of age will be dictating some of his gruff behaviour and that they should be all taking that into account instead of constantly having a go at him... well done girl!...

...Lesley Joseph says that Dee was being so two-faced about saying such nasty things about Gary's letter from home... so true!... the audience and panel again all love Gary!!!... I love it!!!...

...discussion turned to Lauren and Ricci's 'showmance' and the panel obviously believes that there was never anything in it... that it was all pathetically sad all in all... I couldn't agree more!...

...there's an exclusive announcement that Lauren is writing a song about being in the Big Brother house lol!... Emma asks the singers on the panel if the are... 'shitting their pants' at the prospect lololol!... funny as...

...over to the house... James/Edele /Dee and George are all feeling so sad for Ricci because Lauren has dumped him... (vomit! vomit! vomit!)... moving on... Lauren was talking to Audley about dumping Ricci... he understood why she did... (it's because Ricci is a dull dick!)... Edele keeps sliding between both the Lauren and Ricci camps to be in on everything that is going on...

...oh good!... Judi James is now on...she's always interesting to watch... Judi believes that Gary and James have been the best housemates EVER!... (that includes the normal version too!)... Judi believes that Audley and George are potential worthy winners...

...phone-in viewers time... Rita spoke about Lauren and says that she never led Ricci on and basically he got it totally wrong... meh!... Jim spent most of the time chatting up all the women and says that Dee has been okay throughout the show... (I totally disagree with that)... Carl said that he can't stand Dee... well done mate... an intelligent man indeed!... lol!... to me... the phone-in section was pretty useless tonight...

...oh great!... Luisa is on!... the usual egotists talk themselves up of course... there was so much said that it's impossible to write about them all lol!... Gary's answers were the only ones that I was interested in listening to... the panelists are asked about their thoughts of the evictees...

...Audley:.......they all loved him...
...Dee:............they all liked her...
...Edele:.........they all say it's too late for her to be anything at all...
...Gary:..........(the audience all applaud)... the panel love him too!...
...George:.......they liked him...
...James:.......(the audience boo him and say 'OUT!OUT!OUT!)... Leslie liked him...
...Lauren:......they found her boring...
...Ricci:..........they were bored bored bored bored bored!!!!!!...

...when asked by Emma which two they thought would be going tomorrow...

...Gabrielle said... Edele and Dee...
...Jane said... Ricci and Lauren...
...Leslie said... Ricci and Edele...

...Gabrielle absolutely detests James with a passion... her vitriolic onslaught at him was brilliant to watch!!!!... if you do nothing else after you've read this... do yourself a favour and click onto the 41:15 mark onthe video on this link below and watch it... it's pure gold for me... lol!... Gabrielle wanted to say something about James earlier but they kept cutting her off and believe me... she had a lot to say lol!!!... here is the link...

...a pretty flat show tonight for me tonight... (other than what I just said above)... but others may have found it a tad bit more interesting though... cheers.

Haha lets take a moment to feel sorry for his wife.Gabrielle tell us what you really think...Oh Mr sticky we like Gabrielle now dont we LMAO

Well after watching the latest eviction,I feel that if Ricci had been evicted and interviewed on his own he would have totally thrown Lauren under the bus.When she was giving her side of things he looked like he was sucking on a lemon

...riiiiight... here we go!... Live Eviction... as Emma introduces them the crowd either cheers and boos each housemate or both... here's how it panned out...

...Audley...... mostly cheers...
...Dee........... more boos than cheers... very close between the two...
...Edele........ about the same as Dee...
...Gary......... more cheers than boos... it looks like the crowd (in the auditorium at least)...are turning on him for some reason...
...George...... mostly cheers... damn!... it looks like they don't want an American to win this!!!...
...James....... all boos!... no cheers whatsoever!!!!...
...Lauren...... mainly boos...
...Ricci.......... more boos than cheers...

...James/Edele and George talking about Ricci... I spoke about his yesterday... moving on...

...Lauren and Ricci talking out in the garden... (fast forward)... Audley is in the pool going for a 'record'... Gary and Audley celebrating his victory lolol!...

...James/Ricci and Eedle in the bedroom rumbling Dee... if Ii didn't detest this group so much I would've laughed along with them I suppose...(no I wouldn't)...Gary joined in and they didn't mind?????... WTF????... hmmmmm!... I'm suspicious!!!....:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:...

...Edele... leave Gary alone!... he didn't ask you to be quiet so shut the hell up!... she was dead serious until James mentioned that it wasn't him that was saying it... she then said it was a joke and then got serious and had another go at him... what a bitch!... Edele shut the hell up and leave him alone!!!... get out of his bloody face you rotten woman!... (she wonders why her husband left her eh?)... a terrible woman indeed!...

...George finds Edele in the bedroom sulking her tits off and her and George begin a bitch-a-thon about Gary... as they do Gary walks in...he apologises to them both before anything is said... Edele gets up and walks out... James and Ricci and Lauren follow her... George has a go at Gary and Gary puts him in his place... (you can see that Gary has had enough of all their egos)... Edele plays the 'victim' role very well in my opinion... George gives up on Gary and walks out...

...James goes inside and begins to be condescending to Gary as usual... Audley sticks up for Gary... (a good man!)... Audley takes the time to explain to Gary as to why they say that he is upsetting them... Gary takes it in after getting a tad bit angry... Edele makes the move to make up with Gary... they hug and it is over...

...time to evict... as Emma says their names they get the same reactions as stated above... it's time to go... GET JAMES OUT!... GET JAMES OUT!... the crowd chants...it's time to go...

...Ricci and Lauren!... Dee shouts out... "no!no!no!"... Lauren looks gutted... Ricci looks like... well... Ricci!... Dee is fuming and is calling the public foul names... they walk out to an avalanche of boos... (Lauren and Ricci both looked half drunk to me!)... Lauren looks really pissed off big time...

...in the exit interview it looked like Lauren didn't agree with Ricci's views on Audley... interesting!... when asked about their 'romance' Ricci babbles on about shit for a while... when Lauren has her turn the crowd boos her... (she doesn't like Ricci from what I can make out)...

...on a playback of their 'romance'... Lauren sees what Ricci said behind her back... she didn't look impressed at all lol!... Ricci explaining himself away by saying over and over again...

..."I was real... I was honest and I was up-front about everything that I did and..."... he splutters and stutters along with his feeble excuses... Lauren is not impressed with the shit coming out of his mouth...

...Emma mentions James... the crowd chants and boos... Ricci defends him to the hilt... (Emma helps him do it too)... Lauren backs James just a little bit but you can tell that she wasn't overly impressed with James secretly... **YAWN**...

...Emma mentioned to Ricci of about how nasty and cutting that he was towards Gary at times and his response?... "I don't regret anything I did in the house... not one thing blah blah blah"...

...there you go... that's the calibre of the man in a nutshell!... what a boring dullard!... what a loser!... get him off my screen!!!!!... (I bet he gets his face punched in at a pub or somewhere else once he is put of the house... what's the bet?)... ( I may fly all the way over there from Australia and do it myself lol!)...

...they play his time in the house... I think that even he cringed at himself at times... they play Laurens next... she just watches it uncomfortably at most times... when she sees what James said to her she looked really sad...

...well there you go... no surprise whatsoever on who went... that was always going to be... it definitely looks like the crowd are going to vote for George to win and I believe that it will be because they want a person from Britain to win it rather than an American... that is so wrong!... but then again... it is just the crowd in the auditorium doing the booing... hopefully the British public will see sense and reason and vote for Gary to win it!... I can only hope!... now for BOTS... cheers.

...Rylan ambles on in with his usual style and gusto... he introduces Emma...

...apparently Lauren and Ricci think that they were 'set up' to leave the house tonight by Big Brother... Emma obviously likes Lauren but not Ricci for sure... the crowd in the audience want Gary to win... Emma wouldn't commit to an answer on who she thought will win... (Big Brother haven't told her who THEY want to win it yet that's all)....

...in the house James is saying unflattering stuff about Lauren and Audley says that he's not interested in stabbing her in the back now that she has gone... James then starts on Audley himself... Audley fobs him off like he would an annoying insect lol!...

...the panel are... Keiron Richardson... (whoever he is?)... Nicola McClean... (an ex housemate from the 9th season)... and the lovely Luisa!... yay!... (I hope that Luisa goes for Ricci's throat!... I really do!)...

...Nicola believes that Lauren is brilliant and that Ricci is boring... Luisa had nothing for either of them because she thought that they were both bloody boring!!!... (I so love Luisa!)... Keiron prefers Gary over Edele... Nicola doesn't like Gary at all!... (bitch!)... Luisa obviously likes Gary...

...Nicola wants James to win!!!!!!!... (WTF???... I do not like this bitch at all!!!!!!)... Keiron wants Dee to win... (what a schmuck!!!!)... Luisa wants George to win!!!!... (Luisa... be careful... I may just stop loving you for that my girl!)...

...they show Ricci being a complete knob in the playback... (it's not very flattering at all!... hahahaha!)... he looks like such a simpleton... seriously!... Ricci walks onto the show... (I fast forwaded it... I'm sorry... I couldn't... I just couldn't!)...

...Lauren comes down the stairs... the video clip is still fast forwarding...

...hmmmm... apparently Gary's photo is not displaying properly for the people phoning in their votes for him... here we go again!... I could be a cynic and say that obviously George is the one they they want to win it this year... (as with Helen)... but...naaaaah!!!!... BBUK wouldn't do that would they?????...

...them talking to Lauren and Ricci on the panel and with the audience was underwhelming for me... Lauren to her credit though said that people should respect older people like Gary at all times... (she won points with me there)... I wanted Luisa to shred Ricci but it didn't happen... she wasn't even allocated any time to do so... (done on purpose by BBUK?????)... hmmmmmm!... there's the cynical side of me kicking in again lol!...

...I wasn't impressed at all with this show at all tonight... especially because Luisa was all but gagged on the show tonight... disappointed big time for me!... cheers.

Well after watching the latest eviction,I feel that if Ricci had been evicted and interviewed on his own he would have totally thrown Lauren under the bus.When she was giving her side of things he looked like he was sucking on a lemon

He's been like that for awhile.

Haha lets take a moment to feel sorry for his wife.Gabrielle tell us what you really think...Oh Mr sticky we like Gabrielle now dont we LMAO

...lol!... don't you just love her for it????... I never really had much time for Gabrielle but she says it how it is... how can I not love her now lol!...

...that would've definitely happened!... unfortunately I couldn't bare to watch his interview on BOTS tonight and fast forwarded it so I don't know whether he took that opportunity to do it to her then... but I wouldn't put it past him to have done it though... cheers.

I was happy with today's evictees. And I agree with Louisa that like or loathe the remaining HMs, they have all earned a spot in the final. Except maybe Edele.

I actually hope Audley wins, such a decent guy, but I don't think he will, it will most likely be George. I'm not a huge fan but no one has a bad word to say about George. Plus I've got to admit that an electrician winning celebrity RTV would be pretty funny.

I'd like to see Gary win too, it would send the other HMs into a spin, which would be a hoot. Sure he can be annoying: he's not a good listener, he's blunt and he's 'always in the right' (to quote a recent winner) ... but he has also been entertaining, tried (sometimes unsuccessfully) to be good natured in the face of constant criticism, and has been so funny, intentionally or not. I cried laughing at him dropping his daks in the kitchen; and when he was told not to be near Dee, so he stands back and calls things out instead (which was not nice, but still funny). If people just accepted that he is who he is and he isn't going to change in three weeks, HMs would have had a lot more fun with him. He felt the tension and couldn't be his best self, and it seems to be getting worse the last few days. Stressful house for everyone.

...only a couple of shows to go eh?... the usual recaps for 5 minutes or so... no doubt yet another day when everyone except Audley picks on Gary again... a goose lands in the backyard????... oh wow!... lol!!!...

...Edele serenading James while he mimes the song... **YAWN**... sorry... not entertaining!!!... Gary is in the Diary Room...him saying that James and George are being so rude to him all the time... it's too much to write but what he says about it is Gold as usual lol!...

...Audley is questioning Dee about life after the show... 'Benefits Street'... she gave a candid description of the hell that it brought her after the show and it's consequences with her in it's wake... (don't worry love... you will get it for this appearance too methinks!)... quite interesting actually...she was going to have a run at being an MP in Parliament!!!... interesting indeed!...

...the housemates have to play a game... 'Game Players'... the first game is... 'name that nom'... Edele is shown in the Diary room talking about her first nomination with the persons name 'bleeped out' and they have to guess who she was talking about... it was Audley... they guessed correctly...

...Audley's turn in the Diary Room nominating... it was Dee... she was angry about it... they guessed correctly... Dee had a dig at Gary and made it all his fault as usual...

...James was in the diary room next... he was a tool as usual... it was Lauren... they guessed correctly... Lauren was lectured even more by James... Audley defended Lauren from him... good onya mate!...

...Audley in the Diary Room again... he was talking about George... they guessed correctly... while Dee was talking to Audley... James was in the background being a total dick as usual... Dee please shut up!... she turns it all around to be Gary's fault yet again as bloody usual... (I can't stand that woman)...

...a quick-fire round... Ricci came undone with Lauren right there folks!!!!!... it was sooooo telling!!!!... the look on James's face when they were told that the viewers thought that Audley was the best looking in the house was priceless!!!!!... lolol!!!!!... here is that moment!!!..

.2014-09-12_11-28-49.jpg

...you can see in this one where Audley realises that it pissed James off big time!!!... lol!...

2014-09-12_11-30-51.jpg

...seriously... that was absolute magic!!!!... I so loved that!!!!!... lol!... the funny part?... Dee/James and Edele all said that the most attractive housemate was Ricci!!!!... yep!!!... and here he is when he found out that he wasn't!!!... his ego has gone out the window right there folks!!!!... lol!...

2014-09-12_11-35-45.jpg

...just in case you don't understand as to why Ricci wasn't voted the most handsome housemate... here is another pic of him in his glorious good-looking beautiful self!!!...

2014-09-12_11-34-26.jpg

...he's a real stunner isn't he????... they voted him to be prettier than Lauren!!!... I bet that made her feel really good eh?... the next question was 'who do the viewers think is the most 'talented'?... Lauren said... "Gary"... Dee's face at Laurens guess?...

2014-09-12_11-46-40.jpg

...Lauren was... CORRECT!!!!!!...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:... the look on Gary's face at this news???...

2014-09-12_11-49-47.jpg

...you can just see the look of pure satisfaction on Gary's face right there can't you lolol!... I love it!!!... next question... "who is the most boring?'... Lauren said... "Edele"... wrong!!!... James said that they should use logic to guess it... he said... "Audley or Lauren"... WRONG!!!!... it was... lets's guess shall we?... Ricci???... 'the viewers think that... (drum roll)... RICCI IS THE MOST BORING!!!!!'... tadaaaaah!... I was right!!!!... who woulda thunk it???... lol!!!... his face at the news?...

2014-09-12_11-56-53.jpg

...well there you have it!... it's now official!!!!... lolol!...the next question... 'who do the viewers think has the biggest ego???... James jumps on the buzzer first... he says... "ME!"... correct!!!... (he was never going to lose that was he?)... the final question... "who do the viewers thinks is the biggest game player?... James pounces on the buzzer first again... he says... "George"... George's face?...

2014-09-12_12-05-15.jpg

...I think that George was genuinely shocked and quite annoyed that James thought that he was the biggest game player!... WRONG!!!... Audley said... "Dee"... WRONG!!!... it was JAMES!... (no shit Sherlock)... it wasn't rocket science really was it?... James was genuinely surprised!!!... (ego check)... the moment that the red team... (George/Gary/Audley and Lauren) won?...

2014-09-12_12-09-56.jpg

...hahahaha!... stick that up you James/Ricci/Edele and Dee!!!!!... great result!!!!...

...George and Gary talking about the task... fun to watch... George walks away and Gary has a one man party lol!... James/Ricci and Dee are in the bedroom licking their egotestical wounds like a sorry bunch of losers... of course they start slagging off about the others... it starts at the 24:30 mark... I strongly suggest that you look at it... it shows you just how deluded that these egotists really are... it really does!...

...what a bunch of hurt little twats they are!!!... I wasn't wrong was I???... the Live eviction next... a beautiful thing to watch indeed!... Gary saying nice things about everyone as usual...

...Dee acting like a pork chop when Ricci's name got called out was pathetic... seriously pathetic!... that's right Dee... your 'handsome little baby' is gone you stupid deluded woman!!!!... Gary and James talking afterwards was good to watch... Gary wound James up big time lololol!... James says... "you can't even say something nice about your friend when he's gone!"... no dickwad... Ricci was NOT Gary's friend you twonk!!!!... he was your friend and yours only!!!...

...George and James talking about Ricci... shut up James!... Dee in the Diary Room slagging off about Gary... suck it up Princess!!!!... stupid woman!!!...

...Gary talking to Edele in the garden... don't talk to her Gary... she's brain dead and will stab you in the back at the drop of a hat mate!... George and Edele having a romp together... (vomit!)... James trying to turn the public against Gary while talking to Dee... shut up you losers!!!... talk about bruised egos or what???...

...Big brother tells them that they're all now finalists... James dry humps Dee in happiness... (not quite lol!)... James paying out on Audley yet again... what a TWONK!... they're all in the diary room squabbling amongst themselves... they all hug... (bleh!)... end of show...

...sorry peoples... another one of my dreaded marathon posts!... lol!... I really do get too into this don't I???... oh well... only one to go eh?...your pain and suffering with my posts will be over!!!.... lololol!!!...

...PLEASE LET IT BE GARY THAT WINS!!!!!!!!!!...

...now to watch BOTS... cheers.

...only a couple of shows to go eh?... the usual recaps for 5 minutes or so... no doubt yet another day when everyone except Audley picks on Gary again... a goose lands in the backyard????... oh wow!... lol!!!...

...Edele serenading James while he mimes the song... **YAWN**... sorry... not entertaining!!!... Gary is in the Diary Room...him saying that James and George are being so rude to him all the time... it's too much to write but what he says about it is Gold as usual lol!...

...Audley is questioning Dee about life after the show... 'Benefits Street'... she gave a candid description of the hell that it brought her after the show and it's consequences with her in it's wake... (don't worry love... you will get it for this appearance too methinks!)... quite interesting actually...she was going to have a run at being an MP in Parliament!!!... interesting indeed!...

...the housemates have to play a game... 'Game Players'... the first game is... 'name that nom'... Edele is shown in the Diary room talking about her first nomination with the persons name 'bleeped out' and they have to guess who she was talking about... it was Audley... they guessed correctly...

...Audley's turn in the Diary Room nominating... it was Dee... she was angry about it... they guessed correctly... Dee had a dig at Gary and made it all his fault as usual...

...James was in the diary room next... he was a tool as usual... it was Lauren... they guessed correctly... Lauren was lectured even more by James... Audley defended Lauren from him... good onya mate!...

...Audley in the Diary Room again... he was talking about George... they guessed correctly... while Dee was talking to Audley... James was in the background being a total dick as usual... Dee please shut up!... she turns it all around to be Gary's fault yet again as bloody usual... (I can't stand that woman)...

...a quick-fire round... Ricci came undone with Lauren right there folks!!!!!... it was sooooo telling!!!!... the look on James's face when they were told that the viewers thought that Audley was the best looking in the house was priceless!!!!!... lolol!!!!!... here is that moment!!!..

2014-09-12_11-28-49.jpg

...you can see in this one where Audley realises that it pissed James off big time!!!... lol!...

2014-09-12_11-30-51.jpg

...seriously... that was absolute magic!!!!... I so loved that!!!!!... lol!... the funny part?... Dee/James and Edele all said that the most attractive housemate was Ricci!!!!... yep!!!... and here he is when he found out that he wasn't!!!... his ego has gone out the window right there folks!!!!... lol!...

2014-09-12_11-35-45.jpg

...just in case you don't understand as to why Ricci wasn't voted the most handsome housemate... here is another pic of him in his glorious good-looking beautiful self!!!...

2014-09-12_11-34-26.jpg

...he's a real stunner isn't he????... they voted him to be prettier than Lauren!!!... I bet that made her feel really good eh?... the next question was 'who do the viewers think is the most 'talented'?... Lauren said... "Gary"... Dee's face at Laurens guess?...

2014-09-12_11-46-40.jpg

...Lauren was... CORRECT!!!!!!...:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:... the look on Gary's face at this news???...

2014-09-12_11-49-47.jpg

...you can just see the look of pure satisfaction on Gary's face right there can't you lolol!... I love it!!!... next question... "who is the most boring?'... Lauren said... "Edele"... wrong!!!... James said that they should use logic to guess it... he said... "Audley or Lauren"... WRONG!!!!... it was... lets's guess shall we?... Ricci???... 'the viewers think that... (drum roll)... RICCI IS THE MOST BORING!!!!!'... tadaaaaah!... I was right!!!!... who woulda thunk it???... lol!!!... his face at the news?...

2014-09-12_11-56-53.jpg

...well there you have it!... it's now official!!!!... lolol!...the next question... 'who do the viewers think has the biggest ego???... James jumps on the buzzer first... he says... "ME!"... correct!!!... (he was never going to lose that was he?)... the final question... "who do the viewers thinks is the biggest game player?... James pounces on the buzzer first again... he says... "George"... George's face?...

2014-09-12_12-02-42.jpg

...I think that George was genuinely shocked and quite annoyed that James thought that he was the biggest game player!... WRONG!!!... Audley said... "Dee"... WRONG!!!... it was JAMES!... (no shit Sherlock)... it wasn't rocket science really was it?... James was genuinely surprised!!!... (ego check)... the moment that the red team... (George/Gary/Audley and Lauren) won?...

2014-09-12_12-09-56.jpg

...hahahaha!... stick that up you James/Ricci/Edele and Dee!!!!!... great result!!!!...

...George and Gary talking about the task... fun to watch... George walks away and Gary has a one man party lol!... James/Ricci and Dee are in the bedroom licking their egotestical wounds like a sorry bunch of losers... of course they start slagging off about the others... it starts at the 24:30 mark... I strongly suggest that you look at it... it shows you just how deluded that these egotists really are... it really does!...

...what a bunch of hurt little twats they are!!!... I wasn't wrong was I???... the Live eviction next... a beautiful thing to watch indeed!... Gary saying nice things about everyone as usual...

...Dee acting like a pork chop when Ricci's name got called out was pathetic... seriously pathetic!... that's right Dee... your 'handsome little baby' is gone you stupid deluded woman!!!!... Gary and James talking afterwards was good to watch... Gary wound James up big time lololol!... James says... "you can't even say something nice about your friend when he's gone!"... no dickwad... Ricci was NOT Gary's friend you twonk!!!!... he was your friend and yours only!!!...

...George and James talking about Ricci... shut up James!... Dee in the Diary Room slagging off about Gary... suck it up Princess!!!!... stupid woman!!!...

...Gary talking to Edele in the garden... don't talk to her Gary... she's brain dead and will stab you in the back at the drop of a hat mate!... George and Edele having a romp together... (vomit!)... James trying to turn the public against Gary while talking to Dee... shut up you losers!!!... talk about bruised egos or what???...

...Big brother tells them that they're all now finalists... James dry humps Dee in happiness... (not quite lol!)... James paying out on Audley yet again... what a TWONK!... they're all in the diary room squabbling amongst themselves... they all hug... (bleh!)... end of show...

...sorry peoples... another one of my dreaded marathon posts!... lol!... I really do get too into this don't I???... oh well... only one to go eh?...your pain and suffering with my posts will be over!!!.... lololol!!!...

...PLEASE LET IT BE GARY THAT WINS!!!!!!!!!!...

...now to watch BOTS... cheers.

...here we go...todays BOTS... Emma introduces today's panel... they are... Charlotte Crosby... (last years winner)... Ricky and Lauren (gag!)... and Jedwood!!!... WTF????... it sounds like the show is going to be a shit episode to me... **SIGH**... (plus a lot of fast forwarding too lol!)...

...Ricci starts talking... then Lauren... no idea what they said...I'm just not interested in anything that they said... Jedwood speak... why did they bother?... (fast forward)... over to the house...

...George and Edele cuddling up together... Dee talks... why did they bother to show it?... there was no entertainment value at all in that clip... Emma gives Lauren and Ricci a group hug with others... meh!... this show is such crap tonight!!!!!...

...whoa!... wait a second... it's Dianne Youdale!!!... **Sticky's heart skips a beat**... she is soooooo nice!... lol!...

...Dianne talks about what she thinks should be said 'coaching' wise with the housemates... she starts with Gary and obviously thinks that he is brilliant and should make a few more movies in the near future... Emma suggests the next 'Expendables' movie... a great idea actually Emma!... lol!... (wouldn't that piss James off?... lolol!...

...with Audley she believes that Audley needs no coaching because he is versatile and disciplined enough not to need it...

...Edele... not much to say about her really... just that she needs to have more faith in herself basically...

...James... (crowd boos)... he needs humility... plenty of it... Emma coos about him glowingly...

...George and Dee...basically she said that they need more media gigs etc...

...Diane would like to see Gary win it but believes that George will take it... (I hope not!)...

... OMFG!... they got 'Lauren' what's-it's-name on!!!!... I can't stand this person!... what the hell is their fascination with this person?... she has absolutely no talent in anything whatsoever but they make such a big deal about her?????... I am totally befuddled as to why they even give her any airtime whatsoever!!!...

...the phone-in part is on now... Frenchy is on the line and says that she wants Gary to win this... good girl Frenchy!... David the first evictee is on... (remember him?... he wants Dee to win... (idiot!)... (no wonder he went first!)...

...over to the house and Gary is recalling a story of a fly... James and the rest took the piss out of Gary as per their modus operandi...back to the studio and people are giving their views on who they want to win... mixed opinions... a waste of airtime to be honest... the rest of the show was rubbish!...

...do you know what I hate about BOTS?... because they are not going to interview James for a whole show after tonight then he will never be brought to account for all of his nastiness towards Dary... Dee either... that is just wrong!!!... it's like Helen not being held accountable for all of her nastiness either earlier in the year!... it is sooooo wrong!!!!... they get away with all of that bad behaviour!!!!... just so wrong!!!!...

...I'm so negative about this show tonight... it was a total waste of time except for two things... Diane Youdale and the last couple of minutes when they were all in the diary room and talking to Big brother... he said to the housemates that they should all be wearing their...'glad-rags' for tomorrow night... (in Britain that means dress up in your swankiest clothes)...

...Gary says... "the word 'glad-rags' is taken many ways in America"...

...Big Brother says... "please explain more Gary"...

...Gary replies... "glad-rags is something that you wear for feminine hygiene.. glad-rags is also a term in America for the 20's... the flappers and the Charleston"... he then starts belting out a tune starting with a 'bomp-be-domp-a-da-da'... and they all join in on an impromptu jive session!... (all but Dee and Edele of course)... great to watch lol!... look at the pair of them below while all of the others are having fun...

2014-09-12_21-44-35.jpg 2014-09-12_21-47-19.jpg 2014-09-12_21-43-57.jpg

...as you can see... even James was into it but those two sour cows were being stick-in-the-muds all the way to the end!!!... such boring people!... anyhow... not much of a show apart from those two moments that I've mentioned... (this one was a lot shorter thank god eh?... lol!... cheers.

Sorry Sticky but Gary is a PITA and I hope to the gods that he doesn't win. He's so hypocritical in interrupting others and shutting them down when they speak. And constantly reminding everyone he's 70 years old. So what? I'm thirtysomethingmumblecough! Is that relevant? 70's really not that old. Who cares? I would want to fucking kill him if I had to live with him even for just three weeks.

BTW yesterday's eviction ep was the first I've watched in a week, I don't care for any of them.

I hope George wins!!!

Sorry Sticky but Gary is a PITA and I hope to the gods that he doesn't win. He's so hypocritical in interrupting others and shutting them down when they speak. And constantly reminding everyone he's 70 years old. So what? I'm thirtysomethingmumblecough! Is that relevant? 70's really not that old. Who cares? I would want to fucking kill him if I had to live with him even for just three weeks.

BTW yesterday's eviction ep was the first I've watched in a week, I don't care for any of them.

I hope George wins!!!

...hahaha!...fair enough call my friend... Gary certainly isn't everyone's cup of tea... if Gary doesn't win I'd like to see Audley take it out before George... each to their own choices eh?...

...I just noticed my double post above... I so hate that when it happens... cheers.

Gary is definitely an acquired taste, for sure. I agree with most of the criticisms of him, such as him being rude, etc. But for me his good qualities far outweigh his bad ones. I mean, the man makes friends with flies, lol. Plus if they let him feel more comfortable and stopped telling him about every single thing they don't like about him, he'd relax more and probably be less difficult. I agree with Mr SF ... GARY OR AUDLEY FTW!!!!!!

And speaking of people not being everyone's cup of tea, I was glad to see Jedward on BOTS. I love Jedward. Emma is fine with them, but generally no one on these shows know how to deal with them so they get to run their own race, which I like. And they were a lot of fun in their year of CBB. Good natured lads.

...YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!.. GUESS WHO WON!!!!!!!!... my recap coming soon... cheers.

My prediction.

Leslie, Gary and Frenchie to go first, second, third, in whatever order.

Followed by David and Audley.

Stephenie could slip by, somewhere in there.

Lauren and Ricci will keep themselves in with a showmance, until it cannot be stood anymore, like Steverly.

Kelly has people at the moment, but needs to not just be a one note kind of thing, where every conversation is about what they are doing. Dee can help there.

Claire for alpha female.

Dee and George are the top contenders for the win.

Well, how did I do?

As far as the first evicted, a mixed bag. Picked Leslie and Frenchie, off with Gary. David did even worse than I thought, but I was way off with Audley. Stephenie was basically right too.

Picked the Ricci Lauren thing. Couldn't have been more wrong about Claire. She was a waste.

Both my winner picks were finalists, which was okay I spose.

Overall, I was more immersed in the regular season, but this washed the foul taste of Helen out of my mouth. And Emma is the best BB host I have ever seen.

...all I have seen is a headline that Gary has won it.... that's all I allowed myself to see...I have absolutely no idea who came 2nd or 3rd or whatever so here I go... this is how it all unfolded to me... (this will be in 2 or 3 parts methinks!)...

...the crowd seems super revved up and vocal tonight lol!... 'GET JAMES OUT!!!' they chant lol!... it pans to Audley... mainly cheers and a couple of boos... then to Dee... all boos... (it's good to see that the crowd has good taste lol!)... then to Edele... mainly cheers... then comes Gary... mainly cheers and a few boos... then George... all cheers and no boos... and finally James... mainly all boos of course with a couple of cheers thrown in...

...I'll say from the outset... because I know that Gary won it from a headline on a website... my excitement incentive is that I hope it was Audley that came second over James... so that's my wish that I want to come true!... that's what I want out of this lol!... that would soooooo piss James off and kill his ego!!!... lol!... (please let that happen and please let it be that George isn't second or third!!!... (here's hoping)... anyhow... continuing on...

...they show us David (meh!)/Leslie (ugh!)/Frenchy (yay!)/Claire (yay?)/Stephanie (GRRRRRR!)/Kellie (yay!)/Ricci (@#$%! GRRRRR!) and Lauren (meh!)...

...over to the house and they show us the housemates having their final feast in the house... Audley says a few nice words... he spoke to James and said even though they argued so much he still respects him... what a top bloke Audley is!...

..Dee's next... (bleh!)... she said to Gary that it was a pleasure to know him... (that's a turn-up for the books!!!!!... good on her for saying it though... (James was in the background looking totally unimpressed with what she was saying...what a twonk!)...

...George next gushing on about Edele like a love-struck pork chop... (haha!... I wonder what Stephanie thinks of that lol!... that'll come back to bite him on the arse I bet!!!... I can't wait to see that!... lol!)...

...Edele is next... she croaks up in thanking Dee for everything... she says glowing things about George and thanks Stephanie for leaving the house!!!!.... lololol!... (that'll bite her on the arse too I'm sure lol!)...

...James is up next... (he'll be nasty to Gary one last time I'm sure!... another twonk!)... he speaks about Audley first... he said nice things about Audley surprisingly... I'm shocked!... wow!... he says nothing about Gary whatsoever!!!...

...(obviously these have been edited by BBUK and had the nasty bits taken out so as to paint a glowing picture of the 'harmony' within the house for the last show lol!)...

...Gary's up last... (let's face it... we all know that he is going to be gracious about this don't we?)... he now knows why the word 'Great' is in 'Great Britain'!... what a legend this man is!!!!...

...the housemates are in the Diary room next... a few of them gushing on about their stays in the house... again no bad things said... (there goes the editing again lol!)...

...George and Edele are snogging in bed.. (are you watching this Stephanie lololol!... burn baby burn!!!... lololol!)...

...back to the Live stage... the first eviction... (please let it be James first... it's probably going to be Edele though)...the crowd chants... "GET JAMES OUT!... GET JAMES OUT!"...

...the first 2 housemates are going to be announced to go... and leaving together are... in 6th place is... Edele!... and in 5th place is... Dee!!... (great results so far!)... lolol!... (Dee pretends that she's happy about it)... liar!...

...that's good... Audley is still there!... so far so good!!!... no surprises there methinks!... as they are waiting for the door to open I notice a giant butterfly tattoo on the back of Edele's neck... (what was she thinking?... it's awful!)... the door finally opens... they walk out to boos!!!!... Dee notices her dad in the audience... Edele nearly falls down the stairs... we see up Emma's skirt (the cameraman gets an instant boner lol!)...

...their exit interview... pretty lack-lustre for me... Emma mentioned George to Edele and the camera flashes over to Stephanie who is giving Edele daggers from her eyes... here is that moment...

2014-09-13_11-15-27.jpg

...not a happy woman eh?... lol!... Kellie sitting beside her laughing her head off is pure gold for me lol!... the camera was on Stephanie for about 3 seconds and her expression didn't change at all at any time!!!... she is mega pissed off!!!... I love it!!!...

...when Emma asked Edele about the snogging session this was Stephanie's expression on her face...

2014-09-13_11-20-07.jpg

...that little fake Hollywood smile had gone and a face of seething hatred was showing!... this is one of my favourite parts of the show that I've seen for ages!... I'm sooooo loving this at the moment!!!... suck it up Princess!!!... Dee's part of the interview was meh!... of course she starts downing Gary... get her off!... move on... the chalk line has been drawn around her now... cart the body off the stage... moving on...

...they show Edele's time in the house... the 'highlighst'... sorry but it was easy to forget that she was in it to be completely honest lol!...

...Dee's 'highlight' package is next... ho-hum... **YAWN**... moving on...

...back to the house... again... "GET JAMES OUT!... GET JAMES OUT!"...

...the next one out and in 4th place is... (please don't be Audley!... PLEASE!!!!!)... here are their faces before it is announced...

2014-09-13_12-00-47.jpg

...George looks worried but I think that he will be safe... Audley believes that he may hang in there... James looks very worried indeed by the look of defiance on his face... Gary looks like... well... Gary I guess lol!...

...the next one out and in 4th place is... GEORGE!!!... oh wow!!!... I didn't really expect that!!!... I was convinced that it would be Audley!!!... hang in there Audley... try to come second and beat James!!!!!... kill his ego!!!!!... here are their faces when it was announced...

2014-09-13_12-06-53.jpg

...haha!... James really expected it to be Audleyy!!!... lolol!... (he'd be worried now... he's the last of his group left in there!)... I think that James can see the writing on the wall for himself lol!...

...he comes out to an equal amount of boos and cheers!... I didn't expect that... I thought that he was really popular with the British... wow!... (I think that George thought he was going to win this by the look on his face... and now his exit interview...

...Emma mentions about his snogging session with Edele... (cut shot over to Stephanie)... even more daggers... (if looks could kill George would be a ball of flames right now lol!)...

2014-09-13_12-19-22.jpg

...that is the look of pure hatred with Stephanie... pure unfiltered hatred!... it's called Karma Stephenie... you were nasty to Gary and hurting him and you didn't care... now you are being hurt... it doesn't feel nice at all does it?... bitch!... (I am so happy right now!)...

...Emma reads out a 'Tweet' that Stephanie put out prior to the show... it reads:...

..."still haven't picked out an outfit for tonight's #CBB finale!!!!... need something cute for when I see my ex husband & his new wife Edele"...

...what a sad bitter twisted spoilt bitch that woman is!!!... a rotten nasty wicked individual within!... good riddance to bad rubbish as far as I'm concerned!!!... I sure hope that this is the second last time that I'll ever see her... (she'll be on BBOTS no doubt afterwards I guess)... go back to the USA and sink into oblivion... please!!!!...

...the rest of his interview was so-so... they show his highlights... they were quite funny in parts to be honest... he loves James... (he just lost me right there)... get him off the stage and move on please!...

... it's obvious to me that I need to end this post here... part 2 coming up... cheers.

Back