Skip to main content

Celebrity 'Big Brother' UK - Summer 2014

...hahaha Consuela!... "Frenchy - Reality star/slut"... I can't wait to see this now lol!... cheers.

...wow Lindsay!... thanks for all of those images and updates!... much appreciated on my part sweetness!... that new Diary Room looks like the bridge of a Star Ship on a sci-fi show!... Beam Me Up Scotty!... um... hang on... that should read ...'Beam me up... Scotty' with a distinct pause between 'up' and 'Scotty methinks!... my mind boggles at what just flashed in front of my eyes... hmmmm... time to take some more tablets and have a lie down methinks!... I'll go now... cheers.

Edele Lynch - Irish singer-songwriter
Eclair%20Neutral.png

Frenchy - Reality star/slut
Ferrero%20Neutral.png

Gary Busey - Crazy American
Gobstopper%20Neutral.png

George Gilbey - UK TV host
Gummy%20Neutral.png

Kellie Maloney - Former boxing promoter Frank Maloney
KitKat%20Neutral.png

Lauren Goodger - Former TOWIE castmate
Lion%20Bar%20Neutral.png

Leslie Jordan - BEVERLY LESLIE FROM FUCKING WILL AND WILL & GRACE!!!! And other things.
Liquorice%20Neutral.png

Ricci Guarnaccio - former Geordie castmate
Rolo%20Neutral.png

Stephanie Pratt - former Hills castmate, sister/-in-law to Speidi.
Skittle%20Neutral.png

I know the last five, but the rest I haven't a clue. I think it's a good mix though so I'm excited.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEVERLY LESLIE!!!!

Holy shit! That is the best, the one reason to watch!

Wowsers so some of the rumours were true. Thankfully my usual youtube guy uploaded

...wow Lindsay!... thanks for all of those images and updates!... much appreciated on my part sweetness!... that new Diary Room looks like the bridge of a Star Ship on a sci-fi show!... Beam Me Up Scotty!... um... hang on... that should read ...'Beam me up... Scotty' with a distinct pause between 'up' and 'Scotty methinks!... my mind boggles at what just flashed in front of my eyes... hmmmm... time to take some more tablets and have a lie down methinks!... I'll go now... cheers.

LOL you are welcome,let this be a good season and let us all sweep the horror that we just saw under the rug and forget about it
sweeper.gif

P.S Where does everyone find all their awesome GIF'S?????????????

I love Gary Busey!!! Can't wait to hear his wacky quotes and antics like he did on celebrity apprentice!

Once again, I do not know a single "celebrity". I suppose if they are famous enough for me to know them, Channel 5 can't afford them. :p

about 11 hours ago
They're in! This summer's Celebrity Big Brother is out of the starting blocks and 14 brand new famous faces have taken up residence in a thoroughly blinged up Borehamwood bungalow.

David%20Kellie%20Audley.jpg

Audley, Claire, David, Dee. Edele, Frenchy, Gary, George, James, Kellie, Lauren, Leslie, Ricci and Stephanie and big Brother wasted no time before throwing in the first twist in the shape of the Duchess of Solihull. With the majority of the instructed to play along, all Dee has to do is convince Gary, Frenchy and Leslie that she is royalty. Should be a breeze, right...

Gary%20and%20dee_0.jpg

Housemates quickly got down to business, finding common ground and being celebrities, they soon found some shared interests and began to size up the competition.

GettingToKnowYou_0.jpg

Having dropped her plummy voice seconds after returning to the House, can Duchess Dee keep up the act and allow the celebs to continue to live like A-listers? She's certainly begun to build her part. Stick with us and you'll be the first to know. In the meantime, tell us who you think made the best entrance tonight.

- See more at: http://bigbrother.channel5.com/everything-you-need-know-about-day-1#sthash.3S2bQSGn.dpuf

Is it just me or does Gary Busey seem a bit hard of hearing or maybe he just cannot understand the British accents

Edele Lynch - Irish singer-songwriter
Eclair%20Neutral.png

Frenchy - Reality star/slut
Ferrero%20Neutral.png

Gary Busey - Crazy American
Gobstopper%20Neutral.png

George Gilbey - UK TV host
Gummy%20Neutral.png

Kellie Maloney - Former boxing promoter Frank Maloney
KitKat%20Neutral.png

Lauren Goodger - Former TOWIE castmate
Lion%20Bar%20Neutral.png

Leslie Jordan - BEVERLY LESLIE FROM FUCKING WILL AND WILL & GRACE!!!! And other things.
Liquorice%20Neutral.png

Ricci Guarnaccio - former Geordie castmate
Rolo%20Neutral.png

Stephanie Pratt - former Hills castmate, sister/-in-law to Speidi.
Skittle%20Neutral.png

I know the last five, but the rest I haven't a clue. I think it's a good mix though so I'm excited.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEVERLY LESLIE!!!!

He was in American horror story...in first episode he was talking to Claire about it and right in the middle they switched to some blond bimbo......aaarrrggh

View attachment 40761
Um... are we sure the doctors know that Gary Busey has got out?

Maybe this is why
On December 4, 1988, Busey was severely injured in a motorcycle accident in which he was not wearing a helmet. His skull was fractured, and doctors feared he suffered permanent brain damage.[16] During the filming of the second season of Celebrity Rehabin 2008, Busey was referred to psychiatrist Dr. Charles Sophy. Sophy suspected that Busey's brain injury has had a greater effect on him than realized. He described it as essentially weakening his mental "filters" and causing him to speak and act impulsively. Sophy recommended Busey take a medication called Depakote, with which Busey agreed.[17]

I actually watched the episode just then...I cried of laughter at Gary! Hahaha he is brilliant! It was classic Busey! I'm really loving Frenchy as well. But King Gary to win!

I find most of the UK people borrringgg! A bunch of reality stars. I really love "The Americans" - Frenchy, Leslie and Gary! King Gary dominates again with his antics.

Oh my gosh! I'm dying! I just found out that Frenchy dated Gary Busey for 2 years 2008 - 2010! This is hilarious because when Gary entered the house he had no idea who Frenchy was haha it was hilarious.

I'm just watching the launch show now.

Serious questions, is it healthy for Gary to be in that kind of situation. Seriously? Is he mentally capable of dealing with the Big Brother steaming pot?!? I'm a little concerned. Will certainly make for interesting viewing I guess.

is it healthy for Gary to be in that kind of situation. Seriously? Is he mentally capable of dealing with the Big Brother steaming pot?!? I'm a little concerned.

Likewise, he's definitely not all there. Surely he/they would have got advice though.

Back