Skip to main content

BBAU 2014 Launch Date 7th/8th September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, just one of the MANY fan accounts or those that run websites. Official is BBAU9

That aside, now I'm wondering what the hell is actually going on. :bang:

Yup, just one of the MANY fan accounts or those that run websites. Official is BBAU9

That aside, now I'm wondering what the hell is actually going on. :bang:
I asked him for a source last night and still no reply..... I guess he got it from here. There seems to be lots of people now tweeting that date as the OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE. When Goon told us on here I got a little too excited and sent out a tweet, but like 5 minutes later I deleted it because goon said not to tell anyone (wish he would of told us that originally). I hope this is not my fault, but I'm sure there are more people here lurking at one time or another than are following me and also interested in BBAU.

With the bad numbers for the Block in the last few day perhaps Nine are moving the date forward, hoping the get some decent numbers for their 8:30 slot.

15th September. Noooooooooooo

I still didn't really buy that it would run until after ratings. Now I think it will only be a 10 week series.

why are people saying the 1st now, it's later not earlier :conf:

:oops: Oh! I didn't realise it was confirmed that it was getting pushed back. I assumed it was changed to begin a week earlier because it wasn't like Nine to air a grand finale of one their tentpole reality shows to air out of ratings season but I suppose there's a first time for everything and Nine's scheduling has been all over the place this year.

So wait, i'm confused (as usual) someone clear this up for me: what is the launch date?

So wait, i'm confused (as usual) someone clear this up for me: what is the launch date?
Well goon said it was the 8th, then said he was wrong.... And that's all I know the rest is speculation.

Oh did you get the lurkers.... STOP SAYING IT'S THE 8TH ON TWITTER.... I'm looking at you BBAU_TWEETER!!!

Well goon said it was the 8th, then said he was wrong.... And that's all I know the rest is speculation.

Oh did you get the lurkers.... STOP SAYING IT'S THE 8TH ON TWITTER.... I'm looking at you BBAU_TWEETER!!!
What is Twitter? anyway it could still be the 8th. Leaking the date publicly would not be good for Nine. I wouldnt be surprised if they are saying 15th now but will still launch 8th to catch competition off guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back