Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

Helen literally acts like Christopher doesn't exist at all. This is something I've noticed for a while now but even when she's talking to other people and he may (or may not) be mentioned, it's like he isn't even there to her.

Also, Mark better fucking leave asap. He nailed his coffin just now. Seriously, that whole group have extreme double standards. If the situation was reversed they wouldn't give two shits about who they put up and whatnot - in their heads they'll always be right. Every one of them shit me.

Fuck this episode pissed me off.

I was enjoying Mark for entertainment value (the accent and the whining in the DR and the total unfounded self-belief in how wonderful he is) but that's because he's a reality show veteran and knows exactly what he's doing - however he's underestimated the effect of his schmoozing up to Helen and Ash will have on the public's judgement of him
I can see him using Christopher and then trashing him when he no longer has any need for him ... and breaking Christopher's heart
When he didn't choose Christopher to be in his group for Bruvstock and then didn't choose Christopher to join the party you could plainly see the hurt on Christopher's face. I fear Christopher is under Mark's spell for the moment and hope he sees through him before he gets his heart trampled over on the way to finals ..[DOUBLEPOST=1406189058][/DOUBLEPOST]
Helen literally acts like Christopher doesn't exist at all. This is something I've noticed for a while now but even when she's talking to other people and he may (or may not) be mentioned, it's like he isn't even there to her.

Also, Mark better fucking leave asap. He nailed his coffin just now. Seriously, that whole group have extreme double standards. If the situation was reversed they wouldn't give two shits about who they put up and whatnot - in their heads they'll always be right. Every one of them shit me.

Fuck this episode pissed me off.
obviously I'm in for some great viewing when I get home :)

I was enjoying Mark for entertainment value (the accent and the whining in the DR and the total unfounded self-belief in how wonderful he is) but that's because he's a reality show veteran and knows exactly what he's doing - however he's underestimated the effect of his schmoozing up to Helen and Ash will have on the public's judgement of him
I can see him using Christopher and then trashing him when he no longer has any need for him ... and breaking Christopher's heart
When he didn't choose Christopher to be in his group for Bruvstock and then didn't choose Christopher to join the party you could plainly see the hurt on Christopher's face. I fear Christopher is under Mark's spell for the moment and hope he sees through him before he gets his heart trampled over on the way to finals ..
You couldn't have summed it up better. Mark has proven very very clearly a number of times now that he does not care about Christopher very much at all. Fookin' baystardz.

I have a theory that they wanted to put Helen in CBB but she isn't really famous she is infamous so they put her in
This BB so the public could get to know her better and then put her in CBB ...I mean they did put Jim Davidson in and Linda Nolan who hated his guts so maybe they are planning on putting Helen and Jenny in who also hate each others guts into CBB

maybe Helene does not like Christopher because he is a genuinely nice person,no bad points and is everything that she is not...so he makes her look bad so she has to slag him off but it isn't working in the public eyes

Steven: Why did you vote for me?

Chris: Because, out of everyone, we got on the least.

Steven: No, I am polite, and I get on with everyone in this house better than anyone else, to be honest with you, because I am so polite and well mannered. So, you are wrong, Chris, we actually really have a strong connection, because I made the effort to create one.
Chris: (in his mind) What a penis. Keep smiling, but what an absolute penis.

ok so I've watched 23 July show and BOTS ... what I'd like to know is HOW the teams for the shopping task were chosen. Did BB pick the sides or was it a random drawer?
and WHY are the (seemingly) stronger personalities in the team which has the advantage (talking in a round about fashion for those who haven't yet watched the shows so I don't spoil it)
Doesn't that seem to you that it will push some people down who really don't need to be pushed any further?

I'm starting to feel like BB has way too much influence over the house so its total manipulation rather than actual skilful HM outlasting and outwitting and outplaying (ohhhh hidden Survivor reference there - just cannot get away from reality tv!!)

before they get to a jury situation Helen should lose her finale pass if you ask me ... even though at times Helen has done things that make me believe better of her she soon reverts to her nasty ole self ...

Even her reaction to the Power Alliance was sooo predictable .. she cannot seem to get it through that thick skull of hers that the Power Alliance were put in a situation which gives them no choice but to nominate and as the weeks go by it will get worse and worse for anyone in that situation ...

if it ever gets to the situation that she is left with 3 of her nearest and dearest and has to choose only 2 of them ... lets see how easy she thinks it is then! (especially if Ash is already gone and the 3 nearest and dearest rank pretty evenly to her ...

I wonder if it was a brilliant bit of foresight on Chris and Ashleigh's part to choose Mark to join the power alliance. Forcing someone who survives in that house on the claim that everyone is "one of me good mates in 'ere" into a position of power, where he can't be so passive and diplomatic all the time was an unanticipated obstacle in Mark's gameplan. Being implicated in nominating some of his friends caused him to panic big time. In his panic, he felt it more necessary to appease his friends over the audience. Survival instincts told him to deflect the immediate danger, which was the potential wrath of his mate Helen. He threw Ashleigh and Chris under the bus, and I don't know if he realizes what a HUGE mistake that was. He assumes the audience loves him, and the general audience do, but he should also be smart enough to realize that public opinion can turn in an instant. Chris and Ashleigh got pretty big cheers last Friday and he should know Ashleigh must have a huge support base - she survived over the beloved Jale and she was voted power housemate. It should be obvious to them all that she isn't as unpopular as they once assumed.

Mark should have played it how he always does - own his decisions and take the position that will please the audience most. If his friends acted shitty about it, he could call them out on it to impress the audience, and then assure them they're still one of his "good mates in 'ere" to avoid making any enemies - enemies that might nominate him. His motives are slowly becoming clearer to the general audience. I don't think it's so much about winning as it is about being universally loved, accepted and adored. He hates the thought of anybody disliking him - everybody must love him, everybody must be his friend. I would LOVE to see Mark be given sole power, because having to make uncomfortable decisions and then be solely accountable for them would surely be his biggest nightmare.

I think it's more likely Chris and Ashleigh just chose him instead of Christopher to deflect some of the inevitable backlash in the event that their identities were revealed, though. Choosing Mark was a way of making their decisions appear more fair and unbiased to both the housemates and the viewers. I think it worked in their favour, to be honest - just not for Mark. I'm glad too - he uses Christopher and treats him like shit, and Christopher, who has yearned for a friend in that house for so long is in such a friendship induced euphoria that he can't see it and tries to rationalize it away. Having a hot and cold friend is better than having none at all. Mark knows Christopher is popular, and after Matthew left, he needed another sidekick to perform off.

I really do think Mark has been unravelling over the past few weeks and it's going to see him evicted right before the finale. Christopher is a more worthy winner anyway.

I have a theory that they wanted to put Helen in CBB but she isn't really famous she is infamous so they put her in
This BB so the public could get to know her better and then put her in CBB ...I mean they did put Jim Davidson in and Linda Nolan who hated his guts so maybe they are planning on putting Helen and Jenny in who also hate each others guts into CBB

She was going to go in a previous CBB, but she pulled out at the last moment.

I cannot wait to hear Mark get boo's soon. Is it bad that I'm kinda crossing my fingers he does? Or better yet, they chant something with his name in it at this week's eviction.

I would pay for this to happen just to see the look on his face! :D

...after watching Bots tonight I've now realised why I detest Toya so much... she's a caustic bitter big mouthed bitch... I hate her attitude... her screeching voice and her mimicry of American black women in sitcom TV over there that are doing the wagging finger and head side to side gestures... for fuck's sake BBUK... keep her off our screens forever... if I never see that woman on TV again I will be a blessed man indeed!... the sad part is... I'm going to be saying exactly the same thing about Pauline tomorrow night too!... :punch::rage::devil::mad:...

...Kimberly... how boring was she???... Emma was really light on her and didn't make her squirm at all... she never asked her about her mysterious 'illness'... **whisper whisper whisper... cough cough... the clap?... cough cough whisper whisper whisper**... every answer of Kimberly's was obviously scripted by her agent so that Kimberly and Steven can milk the media bandwagon for everything they can get for their 15 minutes of fame once he is out on Friday... she can't REALLY have real feelings of love for him surely?... she's supposed to be some sort of intelligent Lawyer or something isn't she?... she HAS to be doing this for the magazine shoots when he gets out surely?...

...who or what the hell is 'Lauren'?... they obviously love him over there... was he an ex-housemate or something?...

...that dinner thing with the ex-housemates really is a waste of airtime on BOTS... who cares what they think of what's going on in the house?... all they are doing is regurgitating their past hatreds of certain people left in the house that aren't out to be able to have their right of reply... when Pauline walks in tomorrow night I would love to see Jale 'nut her' (jokes)... I would really love to see Jale give her a dressing down... it would be beautiful to watch but won't happen... Jale is too nice a person to do it...

...Helen really needs to have that free pass taken off her... she really does!... when Big Brother revealed who were in the alliance Helen instantly reverted back to her true nasty self... it's disgusting behaviour!... seeing Ashleigh crying genuine tears tore at me... the 'Ice Queen' thawed out for a few minutes there... Chris held up well considering just how Mark threw them to the wolves so brutally... Chris getting emotional in the Diary Room seemed genuine to me regardless of what they said on BOTS... Mark will burn for what he did to them...

...Mercy... I think that what you said about Ashleigh and Chris picking Mark is right on the mark there... great foresight indeed... the way that BB has meddled in all of this is just so wrong... as I asked in my previous post... how many times has the public actually had the chance to vote somebody out of the house?... it's just wrong!... as someone on a website said...

..."I've spent my fucking hard earned money to vote in Ashleigh as the power housemate and you pricks have put her up for eviction regardless after telling them that they would be safe from eviction this week!... fuck you!... you're getting no money from me anymore... fuck you!"...

...now that is a disgruntled viewer!!!!... I don't blame him/her...

...I had to laugh at the way Helen was loving Zoe to death until when she was told about what the ex-housemates said about her and she now hates her guts!...

...how can Pav be dumbfounded that the housemates don't trust him after he bragged on his VT on the way in... "I've already won it!"...

...when Mark gets booed this week I'm dreading the way in which he's going to treat his faithful lapdog Christopher from that point onwards... he'll take it out on him for sure...

...Big Brother needs to stop interfering with the process and let the public pick who's up for eviction like it should be!... the idiots!...

...for fucks sake Steve please don't talk anymore until you're evicted tomorrow will you ?... you waste of space!... did you know that Steve is the most polite person on the planet?... he is!... just ask him!... what a fuckwit... seriously... what a fuckwit!!!!!... it's all about him as usual isn't it?...

...oh well... I've had my rant for the day... cheers.:yawn:

...it looks like helen has finally got some come-uppence... from this link...

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...2014-helen-wood-gets-exposed-in-new-task.html

...here is what has happened...

Big Brother 2014: Helen Wood gets exposed in new task

Helen Wood’s bitching was exposed in the Big Brother 2014 house last night in a new task.
BB_Helen421-250x250.jpg

As part of this week’s shopping task, the housemates have been divided into the Reds and the Blues team.

The Red team are made up of Ash, Ashleigh, Helen, Mark and Winston.

The Blue team have Chris, Christopher, Pav, Steven and Zoe.

They have been competing in a series of tasks and one of them was called Housemate or House-hate

This Diary Room game was a head to head quiz on the buzzer with housemates as the answer. e.g. Which Housemate said Steven and Kimberly “might be a fauxmance?”

BB_Steven13-610x343.jpg

Some of Helen’s quotes included saying: “I was very wary of Zoe, she did cast her opinion n Steve and Kim’s relationship very quickly.”

And she was also exposed as saying of Steven: “He thinks he’s dead unpopular, he’s done it to make people laugh but in a jokey way, he’s ding for the public to like him so much.”

Helen claimed: “Who have I said that about, I haven’t even said this? I have never said this. I swear to God I have never said that.”

Steven told her: “I’m really shocked by that.”

Despite there being some 42 cameras in the house, the walls and ceilings being coated in microphones and of course each housemate also having their own personal mic, Helen insisted BB had got it wrong.

“They can’t do that to me! I haven’t said, I haven’t said it!” she protested. “I wouldn’t f**king do it.”

BB_Helen321-610x343.jpg

Steven told her: “I dont want you to be upset.”

Helen continued: “I haven’t said those f**king things.

“F**king tramp, I would never ever say that. I’m f**king fuming, I’ve never said those f**king words.”

...it's about time in my opinion... Karma's a bitch isn't it Helen?... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

...I'm really liking Ashleigh at the moment... she's a tough little cookie when she wants to be... she really is... 'Ashleigh the Ice Queen' isn't she?... I'm sure that it was you Madonna that christened her that originally wasn't it?... if so... I hope that you like it... cheers.:)

View attachment 40330

I am so disappointed.. how could you? Who or what has poisoned your mind?

Helenites UNITE!!!

Just a shame Big Brother producers aren't democratically elected because I hate them more than I hate David Cameron at the moment - and that really is saying something.
Thank you, this is quite profound actually... been thinking along the same lines.

...just a question... the show has been going for what?... 7-8 weeks?... how many of those weeks have the viewers been able to choose who to evict?... has the public had that choice at all so far??... I can't remember any more... does anyone know?... just asking... cheers.
Good point Mr. Sticky I was wondering too. There is no meaning to the slogan : "YOU decide". Come to think of it, there never has been. How do we know that the results as presented to us are even true?

Back