Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tim dormer @timdormer · Jul 21
@TerriIrwin Happy 50th Terri! Here's to another 50 and you can outlive the tortoises!
2764.png
ya work!!

BtEBaVDCAAM2bAr.jpg

Terri Irwin ‏@TerriIrwin Jul 21
@timdormer: @TerriIrwin Happy 50th Terri! Here's to another 50 and you can outlive the tortoises!
2764.png
ya work!! pic.twitter.com/KRQMrcvm1U” 2rite

they are the thinnest rollies i have ever seen. i can't be certain it's a filter, the colour and size is not right. i call inconclusive evidence, but enough to lose him a grin

edit - trying to believe a lie is hard

LOL - I have seen people roll very thin ciggies and very fat joints! You can get really thin filters about half the width of a normal ciggie. Who knows what is going on there!!! I thought it maybe more about their attire LOL

LOL - I have seen people roll very thin ciggies and very fat joints! You can get really thin filters about half the width of a normal ciggie. Who knows what is going on there!!! I thought it maybe more about their attire LOL

hahaha #truth

i looked this up last year, didn't think it was something i would be posting though :hilarious:

Last edited:
Tim is supposed to be going to a winery tomorrow night? I wonder who he will ask to go as a date, since Tully is still in Melbourne? maybe Jade?

they are the thinnest rollies i have ever seen. i can't be certain it's a filter, the colour and size is not right. i call inconclusive evidence, but enough to lose him a grin

edit - trying to believe a lie is hard

He's right. Alan Moore's spliffs are famously the size of chair legs and Kevin Smith says his look like those big fake cigars.

Do you know if he still works for a mining company? If he did, why would he post something that could result in his sacking? It happens a lot now. I'm trying to help you believe the lie.

He's right. Alan Moore's spliffs are famously the size of chair legs and Kevin Smith says his look like those big fake cigars.

Do you know if he still works for a mining company? If he did, why would he post something that could result in his sacking? It happens a lot now. I'm trying to help you believe the lie.

a case of thick is better than thin? :laugh:

i don't know if the mining job was a permanent thing or not, he did post somewhere he was not happy and was glad to be leaving

One hump or two? Former Big Brother housemate Tahan Lew gets back to her country roots riding a camel during Northern Territory trip

She conquered the Big Brother house.
And now Tahan Lew conquering camels in Alice Springs.
The 26-year-old was in the Northern Territory earlier this month, seeing the sights and having fun in the Australian outback.

article-2700839-1FDC16D400000578-654_634x847.jpg

'I rode a camel!' Reality TV star Tahan Lew posted this selfie on Twitter during her trip to the Northern Territory earlier this month

The former Big Brother Australia contestant showed off her wild side down under, enjoying the company of some four legged friends.

During her trip, she took part in the camel cup, a quirky local tradition.

The fundraiser events sees participants race camels, which are typically a nightmare to ride.

Getting in on the fun, Tahan jumped on a camel for the honeymoon handicap race, a highlight in the program.

The Australian model won the race, and was impressed by the bizarre experience.

“I'd totally recommend it, but just be prepared for a bumpy ride! The event was unlike anything I’ve ever seen before,” she said.

As a stylish star, she also judged fashions on the field, sussing out the trends.

'It was great to have the excuse to dress up and wear a fascinator while checking out the local Territory flavour.'

article-2700839-1FD65A9300000578-403_634x513.jpg

Winning smile: The 26-year-old poses with a friend at a local racing event in Alice Springs

article-2700839-1FDC166600000578-156_634x634.jpg

Meeting the locals: The former Big Brother Australia contestant showed off her sash in an Instagram photo boasting about her win in the quirky honeymoon race

article-2700839-1FD65AA400000578-458_634x423.jpg

Furry friends: Looking happy, the natural beauty fed some wild wallabies at Heavitree Gap

Big Brother's Tahan Lew soaking up the sun in Darwin
video-undefined-1F12C7E300000578-115_636x358.jpg

Hailing from Darwin, the brunette beauty is no stranger to the country lifestyle.

'For me, the NT will always be home, with my large family spread out far and wide across the region. I’m eager to see others enjoy the place where myself and my loved ones were lucky enough to grow up,' she gushed.

'I believe the NT truly is an undiscovered treasure among Australians.'

Continuing her adventures, the proud tomboy met with some wild wallabies for a feed.

Tahan also got up close and personal with a crodocile, befriending the fierce reptile.

To keep with her wild theme, she donned a white and black leopard print shirt.

Wearing a polished white watch, the stunner let her hair down, keeping her long tresses straight.

article-2700839-1FD65AA000000578-710_634x420.jpg

What a croc! The former Big Brother Australia contestant isn't afraid of any Australian animals, getting near a crocodile at Rex's Reptile Centre

article-2700839-1FD65A9B00000578-377_634x425.jpg

Hidden gem: Taking in the views, Tahan enjoyed a close up look of the scenic Simpsons Gap

Enjoying a poolside mocktail, the reality TV star soaked up the sun.

A country girl at heart, Tahan dipped her feet into the luscious pool with a view.

She wore a yellow bikini and tiny white jumpsuit, accessorizing with a pair of sunglasses and red lipstick.

article-2700839-1FD65A9700000578-489_634x422.jpg

Poolside: The model enjoyed a Mocktail as she took in the beautiful rural landscape

article-2700839-1FDC16CC00000578-883_634x629.jpg

What a view: Dipping her feet in the luscious pool, the stunner made the most of her country trip

The trip was part of her involvement with a celebrity driven campaign.

The stunner was named as one of Tourism NT's 'Mates' of the Territory, and has been working as an ambassador to promote the Northern Territory and share her experiences in the state.

The model told the tourism organisation that she took on the ambassador role in order to 'share the adventurous side of the NT with other Aussies; being a real tomboy at heart,' she said.

'For me, the NT will always be home, with my large family spread out far and wide across the region. I’m eager to see others enjoy the place where myself and my loved ones were lucky enough to grow up.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...el-Northern-Territory-trip.html#ixzz38CvHQfh1

a case of thick is better than thin? :laugh:

i don't know if the mining job was a permanent thing or not, he did post somewhere he was not happy and was glad to be leaving

I guess. Unlike pizza.

I don't blame him for that. Most of those mining companies don't do even time rosters and the 12+ hour shifts can be brutal. I was trying to help with the lie, but that backfired. Sorry.

I guess. Unlike pizza.

I don't blame him for that. Most of those mining companies don't do even time rosters and the 12+ hour shifts can be brutal. I was trying to help with the lie, but that backfired. Sorry.

thanks :) i do think it was tobacco now i have thought about it more. if he and Sam (i think that's his name)are FIFO'S, it's possible they smoke rollies and transfer the contents into a sealed bag for freshness. they might even cut it up and dry it out. i can believe that quite easily

Most would, she's going to miss out on a lot of goon.

seems strange Tim would enjoy a winery if he doesn't drink much, must be going for the cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back