Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Tully will have a farewell party tomorrow with her friends, since she will be back in Sydney on Thursday night?

Should be an interesting weekend with Tully and Tim at the music festival
It's strange that she has not mentioned yet her #monthofmelbourne coming to an end. She has only responded to Tim's tweet saying she will be in Sydney Thursday night. I assume she will drive back with Luna on Thursday, unless Luna is staying with friends and she is flying up for the weekend - but she still has to go back soon anyway, I assume given that she is going to the UK in early August and for Luna to go back to Tahlia.
I hope we get lots of posts form both Tim and Tully over the weekend.

The religious thing is not the issue (for me anyway). It just comes off as attention seeking, hipster trying to be cool. But I just wondered if you really thought he was just wearing it because he was a fan? I checked and they have plenty of other options. And were the pictures posted earlier of him and Drew smoking weed or hand rolled tobacco?

i think he is a fan and that t shirt just appealed to him, whether it was a dig at religion, the nun, or something else

it could have been tobacco, i am just suss by the bag it was in, rollies are cheaper if money is tight

Last edited:
It's strange that she has not mentioned yet her #monthofmelbourne coming to an end. She has only responded to Tim's tweet saying she will be in Sydney Thursday night. I assume she will drive back with Luna on Thursday, unless Luna is staying with friends and she is flying up for the weekend - but she still has to go back soon anyway, I assume given that she is going to the UK in early August and for Luna to go back to Tahlia.
I hope we get lots of posts form both Tim and Tully over the weekend.

My little chip in Tully tells me she is staying in Sydney for a month but I'm not sure of the logistics, I guess now it's #monthofsydney. After that she's probably due for her STA trip, unless it's #monthofsomewhereelse?

The religious thing is not the issue (for me anyway). It just comes off as attention seeking, hipster trying to be cool. But I just wondered if you really thought he was just wearing it because he was a fan? I checked and they have plenty of other options. And were the pictures posted earlier of him and Drew smoking weed or hand rolled tobacco?

i think he is a fan and that t shirt just appealed to him, whether it was a dig at religion, the nun, or something else

it could have been tobacco, i am just suss by the bag it was in, rollies are cheaper if money is tight

Yeah I see no labelling or health warnings on that baggie so....

My little chip in Tully tells me she is staying in Sydney for a month but I'm not sure of the logistics, I guess now it's #monthofsydney. After that she's probably due for her STA trip, unless it's #monthofsomewhereelse?
It's possible that Tully and Astro are doing the STA thing during his UK concerts dates 6-9 Aug, or after they finish because he is performing again in the USA on the 23rd Aug, unless he flies back to UK after that?

Last edited:

#monthofrehab

drunk-girl-o.gif

Judging by the dates when Astranautalis is in the UK, I thought it would be only be 2 or 3 weeks before she heads to the UK - but I suppose @jessy_girl you always seem to have the insider information ;)

Yeah I see no labelling or health warnings on that baggie so....

Posting a picture of your friends and yourself smoking weed sort of supports the whole "attention-seeking try-hard" angle.

i agree, having the smokes on show was a bad idea. people at this age will do drugs because they like it, not because they think it's cool. i am against them like you as i too have seen what happens to a person using, but i don't know if they are hardcore going by what they had. they probably do it casually rather than constantly, well i hope so otherwise i might have to drop the big grins surrounding Dougal #hisnamelooksnaked

HI :)

Dougal would have to go through drug tests to go work on a mine site - and not sure if people put filters in with their joints? Looked more like a rolledup ciggies to me - Maybe not ......

Dougal would have to go through drug tests to go work on a mine site - and not sure if people put filters in with their joints? Looked more like a rolledup ciggies to me - Maybe not ......
Good point @hooleydooley. Although perhaps if Dougal has a 4 or 5 day break, he may indulge occasionally. I have no idea how long it stays in your system, but he would need at least a 2 day buffer I think. Most likely rollies, as we have seen previous pics where they seem to be smoking rolled up cigs.I think it was the plastic bag that looked suspicious , but perhaps they keep the tobacco in a sealed bag to keep it fresh once opened. TBH I wouldn't have a clue - I'm just making it up as I go along :D

Last edited:

The synthetic stuff does not show up on every drug test. I forget the specifics but a certain mining companies tests did not show"chronic", I think they called it. Plenty of the workers still partook and never failed a test.

Good point @hooleydooley. Although perhaps if Dougal has a 4 or 5 day break, he may indulge occasionally. I have no idea how long it stays in your system, but he would need at least a 2 day buffer I think. Most likely rollies, as we have seen previous pics where they seem to be smoking rolled up cigs.I think it was the plastic bag that looked suspicious , but perhaps they keep the tobacco in a sealed bag to keep it fresh once opened. TBH I wouldn't have a clue - I'm just making it up as I go along :D

I have heard can last up to 3 months and you can fail a test though passive smoking as well! Not sure about the synthetic stuff, as SES pointed out.

Yeah there is one in the mouth of the guy on the left (forgot his name) and looks like Dougal is passing one onto Drew :) Must be a cold night there, just love Dougals Robe!

True it does kinda looks like a filter then again it could be a crutch?

If the cops and/or work asks we'll say it was just a rollie.

;)

they are the thinnest rollies i have ever seen. i can't be certain it's a filter, the colour and size is not right. i call inconclusive evidence, but enough to lose him a grin

edit - trying to believe a lie is hard

hehehe

Tim has stated a few times he is not into Music Festivals. Last night he had a couple of glasses of Red Vino, when he has stated he doesn't drink. He also has said he has given up sugar - only to go on and show pics of him eating stuff riddled with it. I am looking forward to many pictures from this event!
yes there might be plenty of fodder for DM over the weekend, especially if they are at the Smirnoff bar lol
Tim seems keen to catch up with Tully...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back