Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

Jade, Ed, Mikkayla VS Tim, Drew Tahan. With possibility of intruders being safe. Makes nominations interesting, especially with the superpower she'll stand behind Tim and Drew (she know Tahan). Neither of them hopefully will change their vote because shes there and target Ed or her.

To me "bitchy" involves bitching about someone. She wasn't bitching about how dumb those wannabe barbies are or about the size of mikkayla - just speaking the truth. Not very sensitive I'll grant but with the insane amount of overly sensitive behaviour in there it was refreshing.

The sisters are far from dumb

I freaking love Tahan but am I the only one that sees she will not win? For starters she has peaked now which is a tad too early. Its now exposed to all her haters what a threat she is and shes no longer seen as a middle of the range placement but a serious contender so people will go hard against her that dont like her. Also shes up so often that its going to get harder for us supporters to match the opponents in the coming weeks as everyone else goes extra hard.

I am just going to enjoy this little victory for now though, GOOO TAHAN YOU GOOD THING! :D

What the fuck there is actually no way in hell.

Well I still don't know if he is an actor/comic whatever.

But he is a decent person and he entertained me, so cheers Ben.

I think Ben is a whole lot of things like all of us, and seems he was there to overcome anxiety and depression or something - so the whole thing has been good for Ben.

I agree with this

I pray that Tim Tahan and Drew band together with their votes to go after the others without getting in trouble and losing some of their nomination points. They cant nominate each other this week or they risk losing the game to Ed Jade Mikkayala and possibly an intruder!

Ed's family must have sold a house or something, I don't know how they are doing this, maybe every time he says "cards" they sell something of his to pay for votes.

It's so annoying that the intruders get so long to be safe....I think they should have them up this week. I'm so sick of both of them.

Agreed. They were put in far too late for my liking

Bens a Qld'er - Daylight savings screwed him BIG TIME lolz

Forgot to say Jaded lovers are almost as bad as those deluded fools who think Drade exists and keep looking for scraps in the Live Feeds trying to justify their delusions. Like zomg they chatted - about Tully and Ed mind you - but like did you like see them like chat and stuff? They were like soooooooooo back to the old days (when they were forced to be together). Drade is dead and NEVER WAS. SHE NEVER LIKED HIM YOU WINGNUTS. ED IS PLAYING JADE AND THE AUDIENCE FOR A FOOL AND JADE IS PLAYING DRADE LOVERS FOR ONE. When the fuck are people going to wake up?

This.

Yes but it is up to the producers as to which and how the housemates are portrayed to influence the voting. Ben had a poor edit this week and it was all about Ed. Who knows, Ed prob had least amount of votes so give a whole show to him (aka last night) and get him more votes.

How were they rude? They didn't say or do anything.

Are we judging them based on the millisecond glimpse of their facial expressions? How rude of them not to smile that Tahan was saved! They don't have to be happy about it - particularly given Tahan's bitchiness in the house.

I think it was more a reaction to Ed being left on the bench with the two favourites in their mind, Tim and Ben. At that very moment Jade thought Ed was going home and Mikkayla looked at Jade for support.

That's quite an interesting thought. I figure when they are going through the casting process they pick a likely winner quite early, and I do believe they had Ben in mind for this years spot. I actually quite liked Ben and was ok with him winning, as I saw him as the anti-Benjamin 2012 who I found too bitchy and nasty and I hated seeing that behaviour rewarded. But it irritated me to no end having Ben's antics broadcast and blatant favouritism displayed. It felt like "you'll like who I tell you to like, okay?"

Yeah, I agree. I admit I'm jaded from reading Chart Throb by Ben Elton - which suggests very believably that in reality tv characters are chosen and stories are moulded and shock exits are all part of the fanfare - and it has definitely made me overly skeptical !

Back