Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

They can't get nominated tomorrow night. Gotta wait til next week for madaline to go.
Mikkayla has the super power so she won't be up.
This hopefully means Ed is gooooone next week. Third time's the charm.

Ah thanks [MENTION=20393]ludwar[/MENTION] and YES........it's time to go Ed

What BS. Your just hunting for reactions. If Ben goes it's not homophobic, if Mikkayla goes its not racist, if Tahan goes it's not anti people who are part aboriginal, if Jade goes it's not cause people have a thing against hot chicks with boobs, blah blah blah ....

Yeah if jade went ppl are against ppl with Moley moleys

Me and you both!! I spent $25 saving Tim and then another $25 saving Tahan. I know realistically $25 won't matter but a teeny part of me will feel guilty I didn't send them Ben's way as much as I wanted him gone. No way should he have left before SpEd.

Fucking idiots falling for the Jaded thing when he's just playing her and the audience like a fiddle.
yeah i dont think $25 = 0.7%
although im not too fussed about Ed staying. it means next time he goes up against someone i like they will probably be safe.
Jade is a worry though.....she's been so happy lately. he's going to break her heart.

also, you clearly have too much disposable income.

Holy shit.

LSADBLKNHDAS'
DFHAOISD'
ASFH;AD'F
AHWEF
]WQFH;QWF
efw

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh my god

Omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

omg omg omg omg omg

OH MY GOD.

Shit shit shit

omgggggggggggggggg

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkk noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. My. God.

Omfg omg!!,

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?

ok.. just what?

Oh my fucking god!!!!

Heh :)

Yeah but Mikkayla has the SP, she might save him?

her SP is the ability to stand behind I believe two housemates and watch them nominate. So if there isnt anymore to it, it'll be hard for her to save anyone.

Ben could get annoying sometimes with his corny fake Nanna bullshit but oh my god WHAT THE FUCK AT THIS RESULT!!!! I can't. Ed makes me physically sick hes so dull and he doesn't even seem to have following so why are we still stuck with this bore? Something seems fishy here.

I can't believe how hard they are pushing "Hostages." The ratings in the US are atrocious and it will likely be cancelled in the next couple weeks. They may air episodes overseas that never air in the US, but there's a good chance they will shut down production and not even finish the 15 episode order.

Forgot to say Jaded lovers are almost as bad as those deluded fools who think Drade exists and keep looking for scraps in the Live Feeds trying to justify their delusions. Like zomg they chatted - about Tully and Ed mind you - but like did you like see them like chat and stuff? They were like soooooooooo back to the old days (when they were forced to be together). Drade is dead and NEVER WAS. SHE NEVER LIKED HIM YOU WINGNUTS. ED IS PLAYING JADE AND THE AUDIENCE FOR A FOOL AND JADE IS PLAYING DRADE LOVERS FOR ONE. When the fuck are people going to wake up?
[MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION] you speak the truth

The phone lines must have been out of order at the retirement villas. It's the only explanation.

I am really loving this.

...hahaha!... best quote #3 tonight for me... geez CaspersMum... you're on fire tonight lolol!... you crack me up!... cheers.

yeah i dont think $25 = 0.7%
although im not too fussed about Ed staying. it means next time he goes up against someone i like they will probably be safe.
Jade is a worry though.....she's been so happy lately. he's going to break her heart.

also, you clearly have too much disposable income.

Who cares? She probably works hard for it and can spend it how she likes.

Tahan isn't "bitchy" - she's honest - she's a breath of fresh air in that house where the likes of Ed and Mikkayla are constantly talking about other people. I mean if those two vacant sisters and mikkayla don't deserve to be called out then who on earth does?

I wouldn't call imitating people and saying they don't fit into their dresses because they eat to much/ are fat/ calling the sugar sisters stupid and the kids they'll be teaching screwed 'honest'

Honesty doesn't have that bitchy tone to it that she does when she's saying these things about people.

She's bitchy, but she doesn't mean half the shit she says.

I like her...but I wouldn't call her HONEST. Think that's a bit tooo nice of you

yeah no more PJs, no more having to look at Ben. No words can describe my feels right now.

oh please - don't even TRY to go there

Ben's fan base got complacent this week and didnt vote ... Tahan got a lot of votes from people who probably wouldnt vote normally but were moved to ... no one EVER posted that they hated/distrusted Ben because of his sexuality

they distrusted his character and saw through it ...

noone watching him interact so easily and confidently with the audience tonight could ever believe his "story" ...just DONT start with the Australia is homophobic crapola as a reason for his demise - it does not wash!

Yeah, that's why Ben won last year. Stupid comment.

A gay man won last year. Don't even try and pin Ben's eviction on him being gay. Don't even try.

This hardly true since a gay guy won last year

What BS. Your just hunting for reactions. If Ben goes it's not homophobic, if Mikkayla goes its not racist, if Tahan goes it's not anti people who are part aboriginal, if Jade goes it's not cause people have a thing against hot chicks with boobs, blah blah blah ....
Ermagherd!!! You know what happens when we feed trolls, people!! :p

Back