Skip to main content

You're an intruder. How would you take Tim down?

Professor

Just to start off with, this isn't an anti-Tim thread so much as a "you're faced with a task that seems insurmountable, how would you tackle it?" thread. Not that Tim is a complete shoe-in, but his odds are pretty damn high...higher than any other favourite has appeared in the past, I think.

You went in instead of Boog, on the outside you saw all the shows up until you went in and you know how high his odds are to win and how the general mood is that he's the favourite. Assuming your goal is to win (which it has to be for the exercise to work, haha) what would you do?

I guess what I'm really asking is whether once a housemate has momentum, is there anything that the other players can actually do or is it all out of their hands? Intruders though are in a unique position with regards to knowledge of outside events.

IF I wanted to take down Tim Id just continually nominate him and stand up to him and expose any lies or manipulation.

I'd MUCH rather take Ed down though by helping Jade realise what his true feelings might be and by bringing down his house of much-talked-about-but-never-used cards!

Back