Skip to main content

Game Your top 5 tv shows of the moment, and one to cancel

yaelros

So the game is:

Name your "must-watch" top 5 tv shows,
shows that you just cant wait to watch each week..

and name one that you think needs to be cancelled.

Gogglebox, Have You Been Paying Attention, Survivor Aus, Where Are We Going Dad, Catalyst, and 6th I usually watch The Project.

Dump
A Current Affair (at least re-name it bogans whine with fat Tracy, there are no current affairs ever in this show)
The Block, and AFL Footy Show, anything with Eddie:).
I could be quite happy if 9 was just wiped out.

Shows I'd dearly love to see every week but can't/don't for various reasons.
Gruen, Aus Survivor, HYBPA, QI (Stephen Fry), Gogglebox,

Get rid of any reno shows, any cooking shows, any talent shows, ACA, Sunrise and for the one person I loathe most - Karl Stefanovic. That will do for the time being.

Watching: Mr Robot, HYBPA, Gruen, Aust Survivor, and for some reason I've been watching The Chase everyday lately.

Cancel: Whatever Andrew Bolt's program is called.

Watching: Media Watch, Planet America, Gruen, AU Survivor, Gogglebox

Cancel: Footy Show (both of them)

Oops, I forgot to add Planet America.
It's good isn't it? I've always liked Chas, he just makes me smile.

Being out of AU I'm mostly rewatching old shows from downloads, but I do stick with the shows I named. Unlike you I like reno shows (just NOT the Block AU; The NZ one is quite watchable though) - and I'll watch House Rules again.

Only new drama I have watched was Containment which I really enjoyed. Pity it got cancelled, I like post apocalyptic type things (this was pre apocalyptic though) so long as they don't have zombies. Just don't care for zombies.

It's good isn't it? I've always liked Chas, he just makes me smile.

Being out of AU I'm mostly rewatching old shows from downloads, but I do stick with the shows I named. Unlike you I like reno shows (just NOT the Block AU; The NZ one is quite watchable though) - and I'll watch House Rules again.

Only new drama I have watched was Containment which I really enjoyed. Pity it got cancelled, I like post apocalyptic type things (this was pre apocalyptic though) so long as they don't have zombies. Just don't care for zombies.
I am so over reno shows. Sensory overload with those types of shows and too many seasons one on top of each other. For a while I was watching the American ones. The one with the Nashville couple was my preferred one. but that got annoying too.
Planet America is a bit US elections for dummies, but not either. Watching West Wing makes it easier too, sort of. Both excellent.

Mine as of now:

Survivor AU, The Block, Married At first sight (US/AU), Real Housewives (OC, NY), The Profit
Shows to cancel: Zumbo

For this week:

Survivor, The Block, MAFS AU/US, Below Deck, South Park
cancel: Real Housewives of Auckland

businessman marcus lemonis imvests in struggling businesses on the brink..
its a pretty decent show, filler for when nothing else in on.
sometimes he walks out and doesnt invest (inc. major blowups)

Sounds like a good show.

Watch: Jane the Virgin, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, Shameless, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The Mindy Project

Cancel: The Block

Struggling to name five:

Watching: Media Watch, Planet America, How to get away with Murder, HYBPA? ...ummm... *crickets*

Cancel: The Block

Dump
A Current Affair (at least re-name it bogans whine with fat Tracy, there are no current affairs ever in this show)
Dump fat shaming.

Trying to hurt someone based on their weight is ugly. Given you have shared you have family members who are morbidly obese I assumed you would have a basic insight into how hurtful and unnecessary comments like these are.

Back