Skip to main content

Your order of preference to win.

zuiko

Engorged Member
Mine has some equals as in I wouldn't care which of those ones got it.

1. Sam Estelle Angie
2. Layla
3. Stacey
4. Ben
5. Michael
6. Zoe

Zoe last because she really has contributed fuck all to my entertainment.

Why Layla so high? Because that would piss off Michael most after the other 3.

Stacey is somewhat dubious. I don't know enough about her but would rather her than the remaining etc.

1. Ben
2. Michael
3. Stacey
4. Angie
5. Sam
6. Estelle
7. Zoe
8. Layla

1. Benjamin
2. Michael
3. Estelle
4. Angie
5. Zoe
6. Stacey
7. Sam
8. Layla

Mine has some equals as in I wouldn't care which of those ones got it.

1. Sam Estelle Angie
2. Layla
3. Stacey
4. Ben
5. Michael
6. Zoe

Zoe last because she really has contributed fuck all to my entertainment.

Why Layla so high? Because that would piss off Michael most after the other 3.

Stacey is somewhat dubious. I don't know enough about her but would rather her than the remaining etc.

So you want Michael to feel awful AFTER the whole thing's over? That's pretty outstandingly mean.

I can't imagine wishing ill on someone I don't even know, other than from watching them on a TV show.

So you want Michael to feel awful AFTER the whole thing's over? That's pretty outstandingly mean.

I can't imagine wishing ill on someone I don't even know, other than from watching them on a TV show.

Nope. Don't give a shit what he does after. Just think it would be great to imagine how pissed off he'd be given his comments the other day about Layla winning the car and possibly the show too.

Nope. Don't give a shit what he does after. Just think it would be great to imagine how pissed off he'd be given his comments the other day about Layla winning the car and possibly the show too.

Right. So you realise what you've just said is pretty much (read: exactly) NOT what you said in your first post - in which you said you want blah blah blah so he doesn't win and feels bad at the end (or something like that). Which equates to him feeling crap after it's all over.

You never studied logic, did you?

I hate all the HMs except Sam & Josh.

I want Delilah to win & the whole thing called off after an attack of food poisoning.

Right. So you realise what you've just said is pretty much (read: exactly) NOT what you said in your first post - in which you said you want blah blah blah so he doesn't win and feels bad at the end (or something like that). Which equates to him feeling crap after it's all over.

You never studied logic, did you?

Forget logic, I think you are hallucinating.

It reads that I'd want Layla to win most in order of preference after the other 3 (ie. Sam, Estelle or Angie who I listed at number 1 equally) as in those 3 would also piss of Michael, and Layla would piss him off most after those 3.

Not after the show is over.

Find an English teacher if you still don't get it.

1. Stacey
2 & 3. Ben & Layla
4. Estelle
5. Sam
6. Zoe
7 & 8. Michael & Angie

1) Stacey
2) Zoe
3) Benjamin
4) Layla
5) Estelle
6) Angie
7) Michael
8) Sam

But Stacey is my clear, clear favourite right now, especially after watching that video on the main page here. I just find her so much more entertaining than the rest.

1.Estelle
Zoe
Sam
Ben
Layla
Michael
Angie
Stacey
..the last seven in no particular order, except Stacey, who I can only hope will go soon)

1- Estelle
2- Benjamin
3- Sam
4- Angie
5-Zoe
6- Layla
7-Stacey
8- Michael.

Back