Skip to main content

Your 3 favourite and 3 most disliked housemates

Let's put it this way;
If all were up for eviction, this is the percentages I'd want to see.

1. Priya - 33%
2. Ryan - 14%
3. Aisha - 13%

4. Skye - 9%
5. David - 7%
6. Sandra - 6%
7. Jason - 5%
8. Travis - 4%
9. Lawson - 4%

10. Leo - 3%
11. Cat - 2%
12. Lisa - 2%

Liked;
1. Priya is my favourite by a mile, and because of all the housemates and lack of feed, there just isn't enough time at the moment to build a connection with them.
2. Ryan from what I've seen, he's funny and he's a genuine person. I hope we get to see more of him because I think he's a real dark horse and has a lot to offer for the house. I think this week will be his real standout week.
3. Aisha seems to be a tell-it-like-it-is type of person BUT I wish she cut things off with Travis - not only is she so much better than him, she's better off strategically without him.

Disliked;
1. Lisa. Need I say more?
2. Cat. Yep.
3. Leo just doesn't sit well with me at the moment, but I think I'll come around eventually. I don't trust him and I think he's actually quite manipulative and I don't buy the whole "no T.V thing".

Three most favourite:
#1 - Ryan
#2 - Priya
#3 - Jason

Three most disliked:
#1 - Lisa
#2 - Travis
#3 - Aisha

This is so hard because I don't really have anyone I like/super dislike this year so far.
Faves:
1. Jason????
2. Ryan (last night bumped him up big time)
3. Skye/David

Least faves:
1. Lawson- this one makes me sad =(
2. Cat- Wasn't a fan before this weeks escapades, was just a vibe.
3. Lisa

David, Skye and Cat are my favourites. I dislike Lisa, Sandra and Sam.

I'm starting to warm to Ryan after last night, too.

It's changing constantly for me. The fact is that I am not seeing enough of these housemates to form concrete opinions yet.

Favourites

PRISUS - no explanation needed. The alpha and the omega. She is dearly beloved by all those who trust in her ways.
SLAYVID - this one needs no explaining either. A noble crusader for truth and justice. A pillar of wisdom in a house of morons. He exhibits so many noble Pristian virtues.
Skye/Jason... they're almost interchangeable at this stage... I have found both of them annoying in the past, but they've endeared themselves to me recently.

Least Favourites
Ryan - we've seen barely a thing from him, but from what I've seen, there's something I don't like about him. He seems cocky and judgemental, all he seems to do is sit in the background and make snarky remarks. That said, we've seen so little from him, that he could easily turn my opinion around.
Travis - he's been slightly better this week, but he still pisses me off enough to make it here.
Lawson - It was either going to be Lawson, Cat or Lisafer... Cat is pathetic to the point where I just cringe and almost pity her and Lisafer is fun to dislike, but watching Lawson construct this entire "selfless nice guy" persona, and then carelessly cheat on his girlfriend proves all the people who were calling him a fake right. He's a douche and deserves a place on my list.

The programme is still skewiffed though, because we havent seen very much of some of the housemates. I reckon Sandra has a better side that we havent even been shown and Ryan, who tops my dislike list, is showing some signs of having a sense of humour and not being such a pot plant in the Servants and Guests task. Its all in the editing.

Favourites
1- Aisha
2- Sandra
3- Jason
4- Priya

Neutral
5- Cat
6- David
7- Skye
8- Sam

Disliked
9- Lawson