Skip to main content

You remind me of...

Omg yes! Probably not a good thing at all, but I definitely relate to her complete bonkers, slightly dim and vapid, Britney obsessed, lesbian ways. Well I've not seen much of the show but that's what I've been able to conclude and honestly it all fits.

No, you described her character perfectly. But I chose her because of the blonde hair and Britney obsession.

i keep having this vision that @reepbot is that tiny kid from Malcolm In the Middle, scale 1:1

Then i shrug that thought away and logically conclude that he is much, much smaller and wimpier than that

( " all the better to stalk in plain site " )

Somehow, as much as it kills me within, i wish @reepbot would aspire to be a troll, as opposed to the creepy, uncomfortable presence oozing, stalker that he is most genius snowballing into.

He need to get laid.

@JordanS reminds me of Lord Blackadder off the second series of Blackadder.

edmund_lord_blackadder.png

Got to admit that would be one of Jordan's trademark gifs facial expressions! ;):p

i keep having this vision that @reepbot is that tiny kid from Malcolm In the Middle, scale 1:1

Then i shrug that thought away and logically conclude that he is much, much smaller and wimpier than that

( " all the better to stalk in plain site " )

Somehow, as much as it kills me within, i wish @reepbot would aspire to be a troll, as opposed to the creepy, uncomfortable presence oozing, stalker that he is most genius snowballing into.

He need to get laid.

I could never be a troll like you.

I'd rather not be a troll.

it is the lesser of two evils; The persona you currently have is toxic to so, so many

We can downgrade this to " tolerable, with a hint of yesterdays undies"

You should take this olive branch and consider a change

The endless abuse you cop here is difficult to watch,,,,especially if i am offline and cannot laugh my guts out til the joke has passed

Cheerio

it is the lesser of two evils; The persona you currently have is toxic to so, so many

We can downgrade this to " tolerable, with a hint of yesterdays undies"

You should take this olive branch and consider a change

The endless abuse you cop here is difficult to watch,,,,especially if i am offline and cannot laugh my guts out til the joke has passed

Cheerio

I can handle it.

I think I have had @hooleydooley on my mind a lot in the past couple of weeks. I keep mentioning her all the time on here. ;):happy:

Anyway Janice - the muppet who plays in the band with Animal you see sometimes on the show and the movies makes me think of @hooleydooley.
ztw7ro.jpg

More info on Janice can be found on the Muppet Wikia: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Janice

I hope this comparison doesn't offend you Hooley. I personally love The Muppets. :):)

I think I have had @hooleydooley on my mind a lot in the past couple of weeks. I keep mentioning her all the time on here. ;):happy:

Anyway Janice - the muppet who plays in the band with Animal you see sometimes on the show and the movies makes me think of @hooleydooley.
ztw7ro.jpg

More info on Janice can be found on the Muppet Wikia: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Janice

I hope this comparison doesn't offend you Hooley. I personally love The Muppets. :):)

LOL - How Sweet xxx

OK you got the hair length right, but it is a bit more shimmery, more white blonde ;)

I do wear hats like that - LOL

My Lips are a bit smaller and my lashes are not so full, but I can see some form of resemblance LOL

Do you remember that pic I posted here once and took down?????

Love you Lucas xxxx

LOL - How Sweet xxx

OK you got the hair length right, but it is a bit more shimmery, more white blonde ;)

I do wear hats like that - LOL

My Lips are a bit smaller and my lashes are not so full, but I can see some form of resemblance LOL

Do you remember that pic I posted here once and took down?????

Love you Lucas xxxx

Nice to see you have a avatar again! ;)

Yes i did see the pictures you posted I think it was in the music thread? There was one that I believe was a old pic of you dancing somewhere and then there was a new one with you and your doggie. :):)

Yes I thought there was some resemblance to Janice and you. Haha. Though you are right you don't have her extra large lips and massive eyelashes. Hehe. :)

Aww. Love you too Hooley!! Xx:kiss:

Back