Skip to main content

Yes No task ideas?

"Would you like BB to rehash a task from just a couple of years ago, doing it exactly the same way as last time with the same predictable results?"

Pathetic they've bought this back so quickly - they could at least have dressed it up a bit differently and considering they're giving away the prize fund maybe linked it to that - find out what these people will do for money.

Pathetic they've bought this back so quickly - they could at least have dressed it up a bit differently and considering they're giving away the prize fund maybe linked it to that - find out what these people will do for money.

Wouldn't some of the HMs complain about more of the prize fund being drained?

I think most would happily take $5-$10k rather than have a 1 in 16 shot at $200k.

This is where ditching the pairs thing is a massive mistake - a task like this could have been quite easily reworked for pairs and actually appear as something new by making the simple change of people having to say "Yes" to things on behalf of their partner - e.g. Priya being asked to disconnect Katie's phone call.

Pathetic they've bought this back so quickly
Gee, I can't think of ANY reason why they have. :eek: :bang: :rolleyes:

they could at least have dressed it up a bit differently and considering they're giving away the prize fund maybe linked it to that - find out what these people will do for money.

Have they dropped the money thing too? Wasn't there a hint that smart HMs needed to "work it out" (which I assume meant that the money offers would all but eat up the final prize money) ?

Why are we seeing this task again? They did the exact same task last year. Didn't Layla have her Dad on the phone? Fuck off carnts.

Layla had to hang up on her favorite aunty. It was Angie who had to hang up on her Dad. And they had Ben's Mum in the DR last year like they did with Priya's husband. Jade also had to delete a voicemail from Tully's ex. Same tasks with the same reactions from the housemates involved.

I thought of a potential task.

Sandra: (reading off a card) "Housemates, how many of you know the song '500 Miles' by The Proclaimers? There's a line that goes..." (sings along) "'And I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more...'" (stops singing) "Well this week, we'll have to walk a thousand miles on a treadmill. There must always be one housemate walking on a treadmill at all times until the goal is complete. Housemates will have only 60 seconds to switch walkers."

I thought of a potential task.

Sandra: (reading off a card) "Housemates, how many of you know the song '500 Miles' by The Proclaimers? There's a line that goes..." (sings along) "'And I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more...'" (stops singing) "Well this week, we'll have to walk a thousand miles on a treadmill. There must always be one housemate walking on a treadmill at all times until the goal is complete. Housemates will have only 60 seconds to switch walkers."

It's been done before, they had a treadmill marathon as part of BB2012's fake 2nd house task.

Have a housemate out in the backyard and have a family member walk in and big brother will say would you like them to leave.
ummm we had this last year with the "Freeze" task. Tahan's mum & sister came into the house as did Ed's brother and they had to freeze & stay frozen and not speak or react to their loved ones being in the house.[DOUBLEPOST=1412137196][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ask Lisa to smile.
she'll use the 1 "NO" they have on that request.

Kudos to Sandra for eating the cheese & sandwich with the AFL GF result etched into the cheese. I don't know if I would've been able to have done that. Go the Hawks! I'm hoping Sandra gets HOH next and they screen the AFL GF for her & 1 other HM (she'd have to take Trav, wouldn't she?)

zTXA8iz.jpg

OK. You got me there. I must have missed that episode.

Last edited:
Back