Skip to main content

Yeah, Estelle has another friend

Kaz

Awesome site donor
Bradley talks to Ray about moving out of home when he gets out of the House, while Benjamin talks to Big Brother about the regular holidays he has with his relatives. Just as he’s opening his heart about his family, Angie and Estelle come back out from the Chat Room.

“It was amazing” Angie exclaims about the Chat Room, with both girls surprised to see Benjamin in the Naughty corner. “We talked and talked and talked and talked” she says about their time on the café enclosure.

Estelle and Angie go straight to the Kitchen together to talk even more.

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=1045622&showcomments=true

Yeah, wonder how long that will last..
Angie just wants to appear to be the 'better person' so she doesn't get voted off. I think she's realizing that evictions are coming up and she needs to do something. She's been bitching non-stop about Estelle over the past week and now she wants to be mates?

Anyone know why Ava and Estelle have this need to dance all the
Time? It's doing my head in?
Anyway good on Ava surely she can see how the others treat Estelle so good for her for sticking to her guns.

I seem to recall Angie saying she intended to make a special effort to make good with Estelle this week before one of them is evicted.

Going by Layla's clanger about how she'll wait till Estelle's evicted before attempting to have time with Ava, there seems to be a strong vibe in the house that Estelle is on her BB death bed. Angie wants to smooth the pillow for her.

Angie then tells the group about the chat she had with Estelle last night, where she told her it was ‘looking bad’ that she was hogging time with Ava.

“I told her it’s not fair to Ava,” she says. “It doesn’t affect us if Ava’s on the outside, but it affects Ava a lot.”

“Yeah so it was a good little chat… but I don’t think anything’s gonna change.”

Have the betting odds changed yet?

I've just checked Centrebet and it's:

Estelle 1.22
Angie 4.80
Ray 7.00

So it looks like Estelle to go and my future squeeze to stay.

I'm finding it very uncomfortable to watch Estelle being so ostracized. She's not a particularly interesting or engaging personality, but I do tend to feel sorry for strays.

hmmm I wonder if the odds are way out or the vitriol about bullying is not equaling votes

I've just checked Centrebet and it's:

Estelle 1.22
Angie 4.80
Ray 7.00

So it looks like Estelle to go and my future squeeze to stay.

I'm finding it very uncomfortable to watch Estelle being so ostracized. She's not a particularly interesting or engaging personality, but I do tend to feel sorry for strays.

How are the bookies coming up with these odd? Is it purely guesswork or something more substantial? Beats me up how they're so confident Estelle is going unless they've received wagers in the thousands of dollars backing Angie and wanna even the ledger by making Estelle more attractive.

How are the bookies coming up with these odd? Is it purely guesswork or something more substantial? Beats me up how they're so confident Estelle is going unless they've received wagers in the thousands of dollars backing Angie and wanna even the ledger by making Estelle more attractive.

Yeah I would love to know how they do it also. I assume if they had contacts with the BB staff that'd be illegal.. however who knows.

The thing is if there was only 3% difference between the bottom two housemates the other day. Those odds don't correspond to that.

The betting this week is really weird to me. I probably would still put Estelle as the fave to go but with Angie close behind. Having her at 4.80 seems a bit risky. Although I have seen facebook and they all scream "SAVE ANGIE!!" So her support may be bigger than expected?

Also can production staff place bets? If so maybe they know what the tally is and are putting the money where they will win big bikkies!

Back