Skip to main content

Xavier is onto the sham marriage!

Alex M just tweeted

"Last day in Lockdown for the Latecomers then off to work to split up a "married" couple! See the fallout - 8pm Monday!"

So there is a reason for these people! It may just be about to get interesting.

This confirms that even if other HMs went in to BB and said they didn't believe the 'marriage' we wouldn't have seen it anyway because that would have spoiled his plans with the latecomers :rolleyes:

This confirms that even if other HMs went in to BB and said they didn't believe the 'marriage' we wouldn't have seen it anyway because that would have spoiled his plans with the latecomers :rolleyes:

Yeah that's what I thought too. Maybe they were always going to wait til the end of the week to tell Jade and Drew whether they failed or not.

Yeah that's what I thought too. Maybe they were always going to wait til the end of the week to tell Jade and Drew whether they failed or not.

I was just thinking. I'd like to see the late comers come in with a secret task to undermine the relationship. Over a couple of days at least. I hope it's not simply their job to TELL the HMs the truth.

I was just thinking. I'd like to see the late comers come in with a secret task to undermine the relationship. Over a couple of days at least. I hope it's not simply their job to TELL the HMs the truth.

Yeah I wonder how they're going to get them to do it?

These 'pretend to be someone you're not' twists always fail at being interesting. Instead of seeing how far this thing can go, they go for the cheap thrill of the initial suprise of "we tricked you!" and then the house goes back to being the same old shit.

Why not drag it out? If Drew and Jade succeed in their task, why couldn't Big Brother offer them exclusion from nomination for as long as they keep the charade up? Instead Big Brother has decided to do the same old shit, to the point where a majority of the housemates EXPECT something to be up.

Your whole scheme failed before it even started because the BB producers are 100% predictable. The show writes itself at this point, it's on auto pilot.

Pretending to be married for a week is nothing. It's a fucking lame cheap gimmick that is over before it started and adds nothing.

Can you imagine how different it would play out if Drew and Jade made this thing go for another 6+ weeks? While they would be free from nomination, how hard it would be to keep that charade up for so long. And how surprised the housemates will be as it hasn't played out like every other twist.

Last edited:
These 'pretend to be someone you're not' twists always fail at being interesting. Instead of seeing how far this thing can go, they go for the cheap thrill of the initial suprise of "we tricked you!" and then the house goes back to being the same old shit.

Why not drag it out? If Drew and Jade succeed in their task, why couldn't Big Brother offer them exclusion from nomination for as long as they keep the charade up? Instead Big Brother has decided to do the same old shit, to the point where a majority of the housemates EXPECT something to be up.

Your whole scheme failed before it even started because the BB producers are 100% predictable. The show writes itself at this point, it's on auto pilot.

Pretending to be married for a week is nothing. It's a fucking lame cheap gimmick that is over before it started and adds nothing.

Can you imagine how different it would play out if Drew and Jade made this thing go for another 6+ weeks? While they would be free from nomination, how hard it would be to keep that charade up for so long. And how suprised the housemates will be as it hasn't played out like every other twist.

That would be so awesome if they did! I've noticed lots of people comment on fb that they should stay fake married :)

I honestly think the BB producers lack all imagination. They are as stale as last weeks bread.

If they were smart they would have played off their predicitablity and put a real married couple in there while telling the housemates as such. The married couples mission being to put doubt in the housemates heads about their marriage. Then on the coming monday announce they aren't married (but they really are!). Then sometime in the future announce that they are.

What I'm saying is; fuck with the housemates heads. That is one weak example I came up with in 5 seconds. I'm sure the BB producers could come up with something alot more interesting. Anything! Anything that isn't "we are married" then the next week "lol, just kidding, no we werent, the end".

Back