Skip to main content

Would you re-enrol @school to be Priya student?

If I had dog poo on my shoe the first thing I would do is go to the laundry and get the pine o clean.
It really have no idea what she was (or not) thinking go to the kitchen. And then to use the kitchen sponge
Arghhhhh!

This is why I teach my kids (even if they are only 3 and 5) about basic life skills. They love watching me cook and I even get them to clean their rooms and they love helping sweep and vacuum

@AntiGretel
Would you want skye to make you a coffee?
David to take your x rays?
Leo to personal train you?[/QUOTE
There's a thought. I wonder how much Skye has tarnished her barista image/reputation with that dishcloth incident. However for the sake of the comment I'll trust her in her job as I'd trust David and Leo as being professional and all three experiences wouldn't be outside the realms of possibility some day of me having them happen. I can't see myself ever going back to school, lol, especially as I finished year 12 long before Priya was born and her demeanour doesn't endear her to me.

Priya actually reminds me of my Italian teacher I had. She tried to be the cool the teacher
This one time she said "why don't you like me Jenny ... What can I do to get you to like me"
And I said you can buy us a coke.
So she went to the staff room and got 15 girls a can of coke.
I was the class legend that day
haha love a freebie. my social studies teacher would buy the whole class an icy-pole on hot days. i remember one day one of the students said to him something along the lines of "sir you're the best teacher. you must be like the best dad to your kids" & he went on to tell us about how he & his wife couldn't have kids & how they've come to accept it & how he sees us as his kids. upon reflection that's really sad.

I0Ttvrj.png

:inlove:

Haha I know Jade.

Priya doesn't want to identified as a teacher. Does not like to think that anything she does has any teachery aspects to them. Doesn't realise she has teacher written all over her but seems to be ashamed of it. ( refer to spa argument for verification).

So if being a teacher is so repugnant to her, why would I want my child to be taught by her? I would not trust that she would put everything into her lessons and into her students. I know many teachers, and they are teachers 24 / 7. Her thinking it is shameful to designate someone as a teacher outside of school is worrying, puzzling, and I think shows that she is not a teacher at heart.

So no, I would not enrol a child at a school where they are likely to be taught by her.

I get the feeling that she overrates herself as a teacher and if she's an English teacher her spelling skills are lacking in relatively easy words such as melancholy and burglary.

I get the feeling that she overrates herself as a teacher and if she's an English teacher her spelling skills are lacking in relatively easy words such as melancholy and burglary.

She did get burglary right. Richard messed that one up for Trav. He told BB never trust a wizard when he got it wrong.

TBH I couldn't fault her for misspelling melanchoffee. Many people think it has two o's like melon, I know.

To Penny

Priya: "good girl"

Condescending
Belittling
Talking Down To

Oh, JUST STOP ALREADY.

Her students have posted loving praise and support of her on twitter, etc.

Where's the thread for Would you be comfortable getting an x-ray from a cold-eyed little misogynist who thinks women shouldn't point their fingers when they are making a point during an argument, and yet who points his finger aggressively when he is making a point in an argument??

I had x-rays and an MRI yesterday and I was mulling that as I was manoeuvred about on various tables, Would I feel comfortable with David as my radiologist in this situation? And the answer was no. It proves nothing.

No more hate threads? - plenty of pointless spite threads, though.

Priya doesn't want to identified as a teacher. Does not like to think that anything she does has any teachery aspects to them. Doesn't realise she has teacher written all over her but seems to be ashamed of it. ( refer to spa argument for verification).

So if being a teacher is so repugnant to her, why would I want my child to be taught by her? I would not trust that she would put everything into her lessons and into her students. I know many teachers, and they are teachers 24 / 7. Her thinking it is shameful to designate someone as a teacher outside of school is worrying, puzzling, and I think shows that she is not a teacher at heart.

So no, I would not enrol a child at a school where they are likely to be taught by her.

It's a shame really if you wouldn't want to be taught by her or send a family member to a school where she may be there teacher. She's one of the first teachers I've ever had that makes you feel comfortable and will help you endlessly. She has so much experience and is one of the most intelligent people I've ever met. #malikalltheway

It's a shame really if you wouldn't want to be taught by her or send a family member to a school where she may be there teacher. She's one of the first teachers I've ever had that makes you feel comfortable and will help you endlessly. She has so much experience and is one of the most intelligent people I've ever met. #malikalltheway
Awww Jade... That's lovely.

Are you the girl from twitter that we asked to come join?

Oh, JUST STOP ALREADY.

Where's the thread for Would you be comfortable getting an x-ray from a cold-eyed little misogynist who thinks women shouldn't point their fingers when they are making a point during an argument, and yet who points his finger aggressively when he is making a point in an argument??

I had x-rays and an MRI yesterday and I was mulling that as I was manoeuvred about on various tables, Would I feel comfortable with David as my radiologist in this situation? And the answer was no. It proves nothing.

No more hate threads? - plenty of pointless spite threads, though.
To use your words... Oh, JUST STOP ALREADY.

It's interesting she said in her intro questions before the show she doesn't worry if a girl comes in her class with piercings etc unless they don't complete the work. I'm sorry Priya but no girl that is enrolled in a Catholic School is aloud with stuff like that so she is full of shit.

Oh, JUST STOP ALREADY.

Who the hell cares what students think. The whole belittling, 'teacheresque' stuff, has nothing to do with how teachers treat students. It's how they speak to other ADULTS.

I've worked in a school, and the stereotype is dead true. A lot of teachers speak to other adults like they are speaking to children - thinking they're the all-knowing saviour of common sense, they have no idea they're even doing it. They're a total pain in the ass, and have no idea how the rest of the professional working world works. Too wrapped up in their own self-importance and assumption of knowing more than everyone else - that's what happens when you spend all day with CHILDREN.

Priya has been demonstrating this as clear as day. The way she analyses everyone, has a little 'talk to them', with the "good girl"... "see, you're not dumb!" etc. It's a joke.

Last edited:
Who the hell cares what students think. The whole belittling, 'teacheresque' stuff, has nothing to do with how teachers treat students. It's how they speak to other ADULTS.

I've worked in a school, and the stereotype is dead true. A lot of teachers speak to other adults like they are speaking to children - thinking they're the all-knowing saviour of common sense, they have no idea they're even doing it. They're a total pain in the ass, and have no idea how the rest of the professional working world. Too wrapped up in their own self-importance and assumption of knowing more than everyone else - that's what happens when you spend all day with CHILDREN.

Priya has been demonstrating this as clear as day. The way she analyses everyone, has a little 'talk to them', with the "good girl"... "see, you're not dumb!" etc. It's a joke.

YUP. YUP YUP. all over ^. Thank you.

I've worked in a school, and the stereotype is dead true. A lot of teachers speak to other adults like they are speaking to children - thinking they're the all-knowing saviour of common sense, they have no idea they're even doing it. They're a total pain in the ass, and have no idea how the rest of the professional working world. Too wrapped up in their own self-importance and assumption of knowing more than everyone else - that's what happens when you spend all day with CHILDREN.

Wow this a great post. How true. I get the same thing with coppers. Smart ass pricks. Not everyone is a criminal you cunt talk with some respect

Back