Skip to main content

Would you have proffered Aisha & Travis to leave or Jason?

Glad they stayed, so hopefully they both get evicted next week and it would be hilarious. I'm happy David is safe the little pudgy pancake, and Jason meh I liked him but to be honest he was kinda boring to me.

I would have preferred them to go, they do nothing for me. But one I really want one or both to be nominated for next week. That entitlement for gratitude they feel for not reducing the prize really irked me. Get over yourselves. Nobody will think about that unless they bring it up. And then they have handed them a reason for being nominated - being self centred and overly strategic.

And I really want to see one of them stand on the blue thing and demand to know who nominated them. Having a tanty and getting points from BB is great fun to watch (if they let us see it, that is).

Definitely Travis and Aisha. I seem to be in the minority here and actually enjoyed Jason being an HM, haha. It would be hilarious if they were both nominated and evicted this week, however!

Deadset, aye, I'd have preferred Aisha to go, or Aisha and Travis to go. Aisha is like a lipless version of the Clinging Koala, and when when she's not glued to Travis she's scowling and carping, and Travis is... as he is. It would be funny if they were both up next week, though. The screwed-up scowly little face!

Jason!! So pleased with the result. I think his fans thought he'd be safe so they didn't vote, and Ryan's fam & friends probably thought he'd get none so they voted heaps. I think he would've won if he stayed this week.

LMAO GUYSSSSS I don't even know what i was thinking. I am actually lolling at proffered myself lol. And the funny thing is, i spelt it that was twice without realising it was a typo. thank gawd for grammar nazis haha
But mmm yasssss preferred sorry guiz

It's no biggie Electric. Some people just have major sticks up their backsides and feel the need to be rude and point stuff like this out.

I would have preferred Aisha and Travis to go but I am happy Jason has been evicted.

Cheers :D

Travis and Aisha leaving...!

Jason should've been in the grand final...Look at the praise he got, it was reminiscent of a BB winner!

Glad Jason left over Trav and Aisha, I feel like they will produce more storylines over jason alone, especially seeing as Travis is having trouble with the other male housemates. Bring it.

Having said that, I didnt mind Jason, just didnt think he brought enough. Watching him last night though, I kinda feel like he went in to win but on the eviction he got what he wanted out of it anyway.

I'm a bit disappointed Jason left, especially ahead of such undeserving housemates as Clawson, but it'll be waaay funnier when Traisha get evicted soon and realise they lost that money for nadda.

Back