Skip to main content

Would Tim win if he was an Intruder?

Notmman

That One Guy
Let's assume that Tim is exactly the same character that we know him to be in the show right now and that he forms the same friendships as well.

Would he still be predicted to win the series, or would he not be saved since the public wouldn't have gotten much time to know him?

I've thought about this for a while and I'm interested to hear other opinions on it. Personally, I'm not quite sure if he would win but I think he would come close. Everyone's initial reaction to Tim in week one would probably be a good basis for this intruder scenario.

as with all Big Brothers, everybody forms their own pre-conceived misconceptions about every new housemate

But it wasn't long after Tim started providing ENTERTAINMENT that I joined his camp

I don't watch Big Brother to watch people get a tan beside the pool or do weights in the gym. I watch it for the entertainment factor... and this year it seems rather than voting out all the fun people like in previous years we might've actually got it right this year!

Tim for the win!

Back