Skip to main content

Would Tim enjoy new season of "Ja'mie" on ABC1 ?

tumblr_mv599bvbUM1qa8mq1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mv599bvbUM1qa8mq1o1_250.gif

tumblr_mv599bvbUM1qa8mq1o4_250.gif
tumblr_mv599bvbUM1qa8mq1o3_250.gif

I adored Jonah. That was a truly wonderful show and demonstrated Lilley's comic genius at full force.

Unfortch I don't think Ja'mie quite hit the spot last night but I'll keep watching it.

I've always loved his work and I'll gladly watch it because US tv right now is shit. lol When I saw the ads for Private School, I started watching SHH on youtube again. It's still funny after a couple views. I'd love if he did a series on Jonah though. Call it "Dicktation" lol The dad was classic and there is so much to work with to make a whole show around that character. Obv he loves Ja'mie because this is like the 3rd time (?) he's brought this character back.
Oh well, we still have to wait until Nov 24th here. I can't find anything on youtube and I'm sure they will be keeping a close eye out for videos of the show to shut them down.

Oh it's true. I was reminded of my own school days with Ja'mie's attack on the boarders. No one like boarders.

They may not be lesbians but they all play hockey and are named Narelle or Nicole

I was disappointed. We Could Be Heroes and Summer Heights High were both fabulous, but I think that was because they had a variety of sympathetic and unsympathetic characters. Ja'mie is vile. Jonah, Pat and Rick from those first two shows were very appealing characters who brought a certain amount of pathos and emotion to the shows. Ja'mie is so relentlessly ghastly that it becomes hard to watch.

I just watched Ja'mie on Iview and there was a preview before the show started saying the JOHAN is BACK coming soon....

YAY I love Chris Lilly the more shows he does the better I say...

I love Ja'mie. I am going to have to break down and pay for HBO in order to watch.

P.S. have been watching Project Runway Season Two and one of the contestants on the show could totally pass for Ja'mie's sister. He's got beautiful hair.

Ja'mie is good. But it's definitely lacking something that Summer Heights High had. I love Ja'mie no matter what so I still love the show.

Ja'mie is good. But it's definitely lacking something that Summer Heights High had. I love Ja'mie no matter what so I still love the show.

I agree. It's still entertaining to watch Lilley as he is very talented, and I still find the show and the concept to be good overall. But I agree... something is missing, and I suspect Chris Lilley may have lost his mojo, so to speak.

I think she's good in small doses but she doesn't really have the character depth to be the whole show, I think that's his downfall doing only one character.

Back