Skip to main content

World Big Brother

timboland

REMEMBER BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
i was Thinking what would it be like to have a world big brother
i think it would be awesome to see different people and different backgrounds in 1 BIG house
what are your ideas or thoughts

This has been an idea percolated throughout the net for years - producers seem to have no interest.
And, it would be great fun.
But if you included 4 English speaking nations that screen BB, they would all be playing different games!
Aussies trying to make friends and appear nice,(like ducks paddling fast underwater though); UK contestants trying to out freak anyone and fuck anything that moves; Americans plotting, scheming, and cutting your throat; Canadians - what game do they play? sitting on a fence maybe?

Then add in anyone can apply if you speak English. Fun and crazy.
Is there any kind of RTV show anywhere that allows anyone from anywhere to compete?

This has been an idea percolated throughout the net for years - producers seem to have no interest.
And, it would be great fun.
But if you included 4 English speaking nations that screen BB, they would all be playing different games!
Aussies trying to make friends and appear nice,(like ducks paddling fast underwater though); UK contestants trying to out freak anyone and fuck anything that moves; Americans plotting, scheming, and cutting your throat; Canadians - what game do they play? sitting on a fence maybe?

Then add in anyone can apply if you speak English. Fun and crazy.
Is there any kind of RTV show anywhere that allows anyone from anywhere to compete?

That would apply to the Big brother Africa version too

...put in 16 different people that speak 16 different languages and none can speak a word of any of the others language... it would be like cavemen trying to communicate with each other without knowing what the others are talking about... I'd love to see that!!!... make it an international 'lord of the flies' type of theme... I would love not knowing what they are all talking about... part of the entertainment would be in trying to figure out what they are trying to say yourself...I guess putting up subtitles would be fun at nominations time just so we find out who is shitting who eh?... cheers.:)

There would be a lot of sex and violence.

Australia would send Terri to represent.

...do you mean Terrie the old duck that won it or TJ (terry) who was the nut job in the show Madonna?...

Terri_big_brother_2008_300x400_220708.jpg tj_narrowweb__300x478,0.jpg

...I really liked TJ... she was as mad as a box of snakes but fun to watch... I was always waiting for her to snap and start killing people... cheers.

View attachment 40461

...I really liked TJ... she was as mad as a box of snakes but fun to watch... I was always waiting for her to snap and start killing people... cheers.

You watching The Bachelor?
Roomful of batshit crazies - and one looks like TJ and is feral too.

If you can stomach the creepy guy, the girls are hilarious, unintentionally, I flip channels when he comes on.

Back