Skip to main content

Game Word Association

You say piece
I say face

(don't know if any of you remember that from The Young Ones - cod piece face! 😂 - actually, I'm assuming at least oddjob does to follow on with piece)

You say piece
I say face

(don't know if any of you remember that from The Young Ones - cod piece face! 😂 - actually, I'm assuming at least oddjob does to follow on with piece)
I don't remember that particular bit but I do know what a cod piece is. The word that stumps a lot of people is merkin.

I don't remember that particular bit but I do know what a cod piece is. The word that stumps a lot of people is merkin.
I still find it hard to believe they exist! 😅
ETA - going back to cod piece, I forgot about cod pieces, my mind went straight to cod piece face! Maybe oddjob was going down that road.

I still find it hard to believe they exist! 😅
ETA - going back to cod piece, I forgot about cod pieces, my mind went straight to cod piece face! Maybe oddjob was going down that road.
Do they still exist? I saw a movie years ago and I couldn't work out if one of the females was sporting merkin work or it was real. It was a modern movies but it was set in the 60s and current day. Quite a shock to the system to be reminded of so much hair, lol.

Back