Skip to main content

wonder how Angie will feel about Michael now

C

cleo235

Just wondering after seeing Angie's msg to the HM's will she still be feeling the love for Michael hearing her classed as one of the 'meepers'?

I would have thought she would have been more upset about how much "her rock in the house".....Layla bitched about her for close on three weeks and nominated her at least 3 times....but watching her BB highlight package on the OS she apparently feels no malice towards Layla and still regards her as a close friend....

She didn't say much about Michael only that she thought it would be him and Layla as the final two...

Michael was one of the three hms in the house that never nominated her, I think he really quite liked her. Others may see it differently, but the chat Angie and Michael had in the bathroom just after she was nominated a few weeks ago where he revealed to her that he was using strategy so he would keep in the good books with his hms, I really believe he was trying to help her out, telling her to get her game face on....but Angie led from the heart...and couldn't do it from the head ....

You have put it well moonbeam, however from BB 1 can't remember such a division of 2 groups before, felt sorry for Angie because don't think she realised she had lately been cast as one of the so called outsiders

How much love did she really have for Michael in the first place?
She might be a little hurt, but she can be rather good at figuring things out for herself (I really loved Angie's inquisitiveness, and her relentlessness when problem-solving. She figured out the bathroom door without anyone telling her, and while her hot-water distribution modification was pretty dodgy, it was better than Michael's.) I am pretty sure she had an idea that he was not completely on her side all the time. She might be surprised to discover that he never nommed her, that the three points she sent his way (preferring him over Estelle, too) should really have gone to Josh.

Layla's defection might surprise her, especially that she had sent a point Angie's way before the hickey on the neck fight. But even then, Angie suspected Layla was being got at by other people - that claiming that Angie was influencing what she thought too much was their way of influencing Layla. I am sure she has enough compassion and good nature to value Layla as a friend rather than a rival. And good sense. I can see Angie doing something amazing with her insatiable curiosity and agile brain, in the next twenty years. ( Michael's IQ seems to be almost a disability, an excuse for not even attempting anything that might be worth while. I guess if he wins the Vogel prize next year, I'll be the first to say I told you so, but really, he seems bent on dissipation, and embarrassing his dad, and feeling guilty for it, and channeling the guilt into still more mirthless frivolity. )
Not winning Big Brother might be the making of Angie.

I agree totally with moonbeam. Angie should have listened to Michael. He was trying to help her out. He also told Ben once that he would never nom angie. When Michael bitched about angie it only seemed to be when he really was over her bickering with Estelle. Layla I think found angie a threat.

Back