Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

Thanks for bump @delcan . I'd never read this thread before.
But now I have a lot of questions. Is there a prequel thread to explain how this thread came into being?

But now I have a lot of questions. Is there a prequel thread to explain how this thread came into being?

In a word, no. When this shite is on, it's forum wide. And no matter how innocuous your post is - you are flamed

witty was mad at the clique for something. i forget what. but i don't think the reason was important it was just a thread designed i think to keep the forum fighting in one place.

plus i posted some pictures in ot which pissed people off because of their randomness.

witty was mad at the clique for something. i forget what. but i don't think the reason was important it was just a thread designed i think to keep the forum fighting in one place.

plus i posted some pictures in ot which pissed people off because of their randomness.
Nup. You haven't forgotten because it's not true. The clique were trying to protect fragile Jessy who had voluntarily involved herself in a fight. You would be vague as you only had eyes on YKW.

Nup. You haven't forgotten because it's not true. The clique were trying to protect fragile Jessy who had voluntarily involved herself in a fight. You would be vague as you only had eyes on YKW.

well i can't deny that last sentence lol. that just seemed more important than what you were doing at that moment. but can you give a timeline of events from your point of view?

But isnt the idea of OT a kind of deliberate random thread? Chatting. Sharing.Tangents. With no restriction?
Colour me confused.:confused:

But isnt the idea of OT a kind of deliberate random thread? Chatting. Sharing.Tangents. With no restriction?
Not at all. It's meant to be the Trala and Mutley show. That's why I kinda grew a hankering for requesting reepbot lists, after seeing Mutley start a thread to usher uncools out of OT.

Without knowing the history I do like the imagery of "ushering uncools" out of anywhere.
It sounds a bit oxymoronic.

Can you link me to some of these literal threads?
'Show your gift' thread was started by Mutley to get reepbot to stop posting writing in OT or even discussing writing with ijake. Have a look at mutley's involvement in that thread. His preamble there is facetious bitchy BS and worth reading.

LOL.

"So many creative people in this forum, I am amazed and jealous of your gifts, from art, story writing to video editing and music! I thought might be good for everyone to share in the one place?"

It should read "reepbot fetch. Good boy!" followed by a slamming door.

Mutley sure hasn't paid much attention to that thread after starting it in awe ;) ;)

Last edited:
At the end of the day fighting on forums is pointless.

All you are doing is causing negative feelings on to yourself and wasting your time which could be spent on more important stuff. Nobody wins in forum fights.

Everyone should just let everybody be. If they don't like a post or a poster just ignore them and squiz past their posts.

Sometimes the most simple thing to do is the hardest.

:)

**steps back out of the thread*

At the end of the day fighting on forums is pointless.

**steps back out of the thread*
I agree Lucas. But from my experience its the plasma of any forum. I have never seen a forum without it.
Its a choice whether you choose to involve yourself in it. Isnt it?
*please step back in thread. *

**Snipe.*

No Snipe intended. :)
*please step back in thread. *

If you insist! :p
nbp0l4.gif

'Show your gift' thread was started by Mutley to get reepbot to stop posting writing in OT or even discussing writing with ijake. Have a look at mutley's involvement in that thread. His preamble there is facetious bitchy BS and worth reading.

LOL.

"So many creative people in this forum, I am amazed and jealous of your gifts, from art, story writing to video editing and music! I thought might be good for everyone to share in the one place?"

Mutley sure hasn't paid much attention to that thread after starting it in awe ;) ;)

I thought that thread was a great idea. Instead of being caught up in everyday chitchat, people could come out and share stuff that they would not do on an OT thread.

I myself spent, many months only in The Antics Thread when I first came here, before I ventured into the Music and the OT Thread.

Seen some really great stuff shared on that thread. Maybe it was more intended to be more putting stuff within a thread of its own merits?

Oh. And hello Lucas. My name is Fuzz. I have recently come back to this forum after bb days.
I like it here. Its a small pond relatively. And intimate.
Which is always interesting I think.

I thought that thread was a great idea. Instead of being caught up in everyday chitchat, people could come out and share stuff that they would not do on an OT thread.

I myself spent, many months only in The Antics Thread when I first came here, before I ventured into the Music and the OT Thread.

Seen some really great stuff shared on that thread. Maybe it was more intended to be more putting stuff within a thread of its own merits?
No. The cynical truth is mutley was sick of reepbot spamming OT with his work and when ijake started talking with him in mutual interest, he started the thread to protect OT from the scourge. It's why mutley doesn't give a flying fudge about it after starting it in awe and wonderment!

LOL.

i knew the intention of that thread. but i didn't really care. just dust in the wind. besides i later got my own cooler thread! with red stripes to make it go faster!

strange thing was that the possum picture that i posted that was the final straw actually wasn't random at all. it was a 'playing possum' reference to ykw who i thought was overdoing the innocent and ignorant act in regards to the whole 'witty v clique' situation during that time. this whole 'pretending not to know' tactic is one that she admitted using on this forum before. and i myself have used that tactic as well. and probably some other people here too.

Back