Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

You do know that witty is going to lie to you like he has done before?
A really creepy part of your behaviour is that you do things on the fifth time they circle around your head and hours after the fact. That part should be a priority fix in your therapy, as brooding like you do and going over and over in your mind cannot be healthy. Just look at Mooseface and her affected health from cyclic negativity :) You don't want that!

A really creepy part of your behaviour is that you do things on the fifth time they circle around your head and hours after the fact. That part should be a priority fix in your therapy, as brooding like you do and going over and over in your mind cannot be healthy. Just look at Mooseface and her affected health from cyclic negativity :)

You are a sick child and I really hope you do get help.

You are a sick child and I really hope you do get help.
If the best progress your therapist has achieved is you still being unmotivated and unemployed and talking about Tina Arena, I might as well save my time and throw good money down the toilet :)

You can tell that he obsesses over your last message of the day until his 3am stalker hour when he laments and pines. He parrots your emoji use and puts digs in the What's for dinner thread. reepbot's therapy is not working and he should ask for a refund.
Yes I noticed the emoji yesterday and just had a look at the what's for dinner thread. Do we even know if he and his mental health care professional are discussing his obsession of me in his sessions. If so yes, defo needs a refund.... If not.... Well they should be.

You do know that witty is going to lie to you like he has done before?
So? I asked him a question and I will decide for myself whether I am being lied to. Don't need you butting in.

And looks like the pretend fighting is back. I suspect this is a ploy to make WB look even more evil/troll like while you come off as the hero. PATHETIC!

So? I asked him a question and I will decide for myself whether I am being lied to. Don't need you butting in.

And looks like the pretend fighting is back. I suspect this is a ploy to make WB look even more evil/troll like while you come off as the hero. PATHETIC!
Me asking reepbot about whatever is stopping him from driving a truck as a job is no play acting. I don't need his 50 questions when he can't even answer the elephant in the room. If he can drive a car to get his pension and watch Star Wars, drive a truck for a job.

He could deck out a big rig as the Tina Sorrento Moon and blare Soul Mate #9 through the air horn.

Me asking reepbot about whatever is stopping him from driving a truck as a job is no play acting. I don't need his 50 questions when he can't even answer the elephant in the room. If he can drive a car to get his pension and watch Star Wars, drive a truck for a job.
Good job keep up this farce. :joyful:

No farce. You and I both know reepbot will be beside himself in grief when you are off turning door handles with antiseptic wipes on a cruise :p
I can't remember if I posted where my cruise is going, but if I did I'm sure Reepbot will show up at a certain island in a few days so he can move up from forum stalking to real life stalking.

Yes I noticed the emoji yesterday and just had a look at the what's for dinner thread. Do we even know if he and his mental health care professional are discussing his obsession of me in his sessions. If so yes, defo needs a refund.... If not.... Well they should be.

The what's for dinner thing was a joke. The emoji had nothing to do with you. I have not discussed you with any therapist.

I was just trying to defend myself. That is all.

And no pretend fighting. I have my reasons for doing what i do. Nothing to do with play acting or trying to be better than witty.

I can't remember if I posted where my cruise is going, but if I did I'm sure Reepbot will show up at a certain island in a few days so he can move up from forum stalking to real life stalking.

Why would i ever want to meet you in real life anyway? You would probably be boring. Besides i have better things to do then going to a stupid island. I am going to a sci fi meeting and a board games meetup because i am cool.

Why would i ever want to meet you in real life anyway? You would probably be boring. Besides i have better things to do then going to a stupid island. I am going to a sci fi meeting and a board games meetup because i am cool.
Well then stop following me around this forum, stop obsessing over every post I make.

By daylight and morning meds he is 'up'. By night and 6:39AM the next morning it's the 'Who am I kidding' treatment again.

BTW hooley using quotes for you around 'normal life' was far more of a negative statement about you than Inigo saying some lame posts were lame.

57pokasn8i.jpg

People = witty

Back