Skip to main content

Will you apply for next year?

Who’s doing what sweethearts? We can’t tell anyone who is applying, does it compromise the audition process.

Hup!

Probably want to know the ins and outs of dogs asshole and then say you’re just shit!

What a fucking liberty!

Yes had a phone call last week
Same drill as last year
Waiting to see if I get a Skype
Good on ya! When did you submit your video, how long was it between submitting the audition and the phone call?

At this point ive given up awaiting a phone call but let’s pray we have a 2022 season as well😝

Good on ya! When did you submit your video, how long was it between submitting the audition and the phone call?

At this point ive given up awaiting a phone call but let’s pray we have a 2022 season as well😝
Submitted application the same day they opened
They have viewed my video on YouTube 4 times
Not too worried if I don’t get to auditions as I did last year
They know who I am surely they will still have my information.
Only got a phone call then lives last year
Skype seems a bit odd

Submitted application the same day they opened
They have viewed my video on YouTube 4 times
Not too worried if I don’t get to auditions as I did last year
They know who I am surely they will still have my information.
Only got a phone call then lives last year
Skype seems a bit odd
I’ve had my phone call too but they didn’t mention anything about a Skype call to me? Just an audition tour........Maybe it’s because of COVID? There’s no way they will be able to hold typical auditions especially if the producers are travelling from NSW they would have to self-isolate for two weeks in every state!

I’ve had my phone call too but they didn’t mention anything about a Skype call to me? Just an audition tour........Maybe it’s because of COVID? There’s no way they will be able to hold typical auditions especially if the producers are travelling from NSW they would have to self-isolate for two weeks in every state!
Did you submit your application early on as well?

Did either of you who have received a call make it to the executive producer round last year?
No, I take it you did though. Are you trying to figure out whether they’re not bothering with phone calls for people that got to the final stage last year? You haven’t got one yet have you?
Maybe they will call you towards the end of applications closing🤷‍♀️

No call for me yet (I didn't apply last year). Although my video has been viewed on YouTube about 6 times.
#dadboddiscrimination

I haven’t received a call. My video hasn’t been viewed yet though so fingers crossed but I did submit it at the end of the first week so not expecting a call this time.

Always used to think that at least if you were in a shit season at least you were in the house so weren't having to watch it. Now they pre-record that is no longer the case.

Always used to think that at least if you were in a shit season at least you were in the house so weren't having to watch it. Now they pre-record that is no longer the case.
I think shit seasons will be the case from now on. BB at its very core has imo lost its lustre particularly due to social media.
Its not survivor. Its not a talent contest. Its at its inception a social experiment now hindered by the advent of social media. An inbred fight against itself.
A real juxtapostion in my eyes.
But im most probably letting the chardonnay dictate my thinking.

Back