Skip to main content

Will you apply for next year?

MADONNA

Scalp collector
They're advertising quite heavily now.

Time to bust out your tiktok accounts gurls

tenor.gif

I honestly think any normal minded person would be insane to subject themselves to reality TV of any kind nowadays. Just because there's no guarantee for how you'll be edited. It's been proven it can really make or break your life for the next few years.

Once upon a time I would jump at the true Big Brother experience, but not a chance in hell with today's format.

I honestly think any normal minded person would be insane to subject themselves to reality TV of any kind nowadays. Just because there's no guarantee for how you'll be edited. It's been proven it can really make or break your life for the next few years.

Once upon a time I would jump at the true Big Brother experience, but not a chance in hell with today's format.

We'd probably be thrown out within the first week ✍

i feel like former bb housemates are better off now than they were in the old days. now there's social media and instagram influencing opportunities etc. it seems far easier to capitalize off of now. back in the old days, there were zoo weekly mag shoots and that was about it.

i feel like former bb housemates are better off now than they were in the old days. now there's social media and instagram influencing opportunities etc. it seems far easier to capitalize off of now. back in the old days, there were zoo weekly mag shoots and that was about it.
If those are the only reasons people go into the house then they absolutely need to sort out their priorities.

They really screwed that up too didn't they. Took a UK twist which is still talked about 14 years later (it featured as one of the Best Ever Episodes shown last month), and somehow turned it into a giant mess of a live show with a forgetable winner who left pretty much as soon as he entered IIRC.

They really screwed that up too didn't they. Took a UK twist which is still talked about 14 years later (it featured as one of the Best Ever Episodes shown last month), and somehow turned it into a giant mess of a live show with a forgetable winner who left pretty much as soon as he entered IIRC.
Yeah it was lame. Today if I found a winning ticket I'd sell out all my principles and flog it to the highest bidder in TikTok/Instagram.

Reactions: mia
I’d like to, but I just started a new job and can’t have any time off or afford to quit. Plus I don’t have social media, besides a fb that has less than a 100 friends and never gets used. So I probably won’t even be looked at.

Unlikely to have many people reading this who have submitted an app, but has anyone heard anything after submitting yet? Last year calls were made on a rolling basis; but aware that COVID could be putting things in disarray at the moment.

giphy.gif

If I was a bit younger, I think I'd like to experience it but I simply would not want to put myself out there on TV. There's career and reputation stuff, but I also just wouldn't want the attention and scrutiny. No matter how fleeting it may be. If I was in my mid-late 20s, not the person I was then, sure.

I have no idea how I'd go on the show, the closest I can think about the experience are various group travel experiences I've had over the years. Where you're thrown together, often in close quarters with strangers for some time and I've always managed to do well, sociable and likable enough. I used to think I'd go early for being boring, but I'd probably just go quite far and then people would be indifferent to me.

Being mid 30s now, this wouldn't be the case if I was on the show with the young ages, but generally jock type guys hate me as I'm a decent looking guy who is straight and gets along really well with woman. That would probably always be an undoing for me on a show like BB.

Unlikely to have many people reading this who have submitted an app, but has anyone heard anything after submitting yet? Last year calls were made on a rolling basis; but aware that COVID could be putting things in disarray at the moment.

I have applied and haven't received any calls as yet (my fingers are still crossed). However, I have noticed approx. 5 views on my unlisted YouTube link that was attached to the application form.

I’ve applied, late last week and checking on YT studios for accurate view numbers and the video hasn’t been viewed as of yet. Fingers crossed.

Back