Skip to main content

Will we get Live Feed

No more live web cams
No more LIVE bb shows on television (only edit programe)
No more uplate big brother show.
No more adults only bb...

So what else will it aventually be No more! because channel 9 has somehow ruine bb fans all along.

If Alex wants a fake-reality show instead of a real reality show, he should move to the USA and apply for a job on the TLC channel with its so-called "reality" shows which are fake and scripted. He'd fit right in there and BBAU could get a new producer who doesn't need to resort to manufactured storylines and fake twists.

I don't understand why if ch9 wants SOOOOOO badly to produce a kiddy soap opera, why they had to take an old, awesome format and butcher it until it looked like how they wanted it too. They could have just come up with a brand new format and show without ever even mentioning BB, because they clearly don't want to produce BB.

Which is your country @paranvoi ?

Finland, a cold land of water pixies and forest gnomes.

15276896f64a7f89d77525cde8ded7fc.jpg

I've been to Finland @paranvoi In December of 2009. Found it extremely cold compared to my home in Queensland. Do you have your own version of BB and how does it compare?

I've been to Finland @paranvoi In December of 2009. Found it extremely cold compared to my home in Queensland. Do you have your own version of BB and how does it compare?

We have our own version and it for the most part kind of sucks, but like I mentioned earlier, we have 24/7 live feed. And six (count 'em!) daily shows a week (mon-sat), + a spin-off discussion show 5 times a week (mon-fri) and evictions on Sundays. This year we copied the split house twist used in Australia last year (#notsorry):

10wr8gp.jpg

Everyone on the "shitty" side lives in the basement (bottom left), and has limited access to the main house (the narrow walkway in between the two fences in the top left pic, and a small section of the backyard in the 2 pics on the right). The twist is that the basement HMs control the main house's electricity and warm water (+ e.g. music during parties etc) by spinning the discs on the wall in the bottom left pic.

Back