Skip to main content

Will we get Live Feed

mrB

a kit kat is a biscuit
Any ideas rumours etc on whether we will get live feed on the official Bb site or through some other access?
I missed having that live action I used to go to sleep with them running and wake with them it was like being in the house

And welcome back all those who were here on the site before and welcome to the newbies too

Nope, the live stream concept is dead with Channel 9, unfortunately o_O. I think we'd have more chance of having an hour or so of streaming wrapped up into a TV programme than an internet feed, and even that seems pretty remote.

I don't know why we cant have a "delayed" feed......say 30mins? Wouldn't have to be all night, set a time frame and have someone from the show watching so they could pull the feed if something untoward happened, would have to be subscribed to, over 18 to qualify and any other suggestions?................

I think it could satisfy the worry wart producers and the fans who want some unedited content to really get to know and connect with the housemates............pretty sure it would equate to higher ratings also!!!

I don't know why we cant have a "delayed" feed......say 30mins? Wouldn't have to be all night, set a time frame and have someone from the show watching so they could pull the feed if something untoward happened, would have to be subscribed to, over 18 to qualify and any other suggestions?................

I think it could satisfy the worry wart producers and the fans who want some unedited content to really get to know and connect with the housemates............pretty sure it would equate to higher ratings also!!!
Two words: turkey slap

X two

Exactly.......turkey slap happens they have 30mins to pull feed................or whack up a test pattern for 10mins......or whatever....gets the punters guessing and watching the daily shows!
I really like your ideas, sadly channel 9 will never even consider such a thing :(

They should have some sort of live content. I would more than gladly pay as I am sure others would.

Have a delay, have an age gate.

It doesn't even have to be 24 hour live streaming. Hell just stream some tasks and events. Stream in the evenings. Get the Goldman to do uplate online. Just something would be better than nothing.

Why not have their dinner discussions live? The questions are all approved by the production staff and it's not like they'll be slapping their cock n balls around in that setting.

I really have found the online clips too short and unsatisfying the past few years. So at the very least can we get more of them. One of my favourite aspects of the older series was watching the housemates have discussions and interactions in real time.

Hey Alex M, bring back uplate for GO! just dont have the fucking games. People will watch live feed for 2 hours a night, maybe get Goldman and old HM to commentate on events and take calls, be more interactive.
Yeah what he said

Hey Alex M, bring back uplate for GO! just dont have the fucking games. People will watch live feed for 2 hours a night, maybe get Goldman and old HM to commentate on events and take calls, be more interactive.

If I recall correctly last year when Alex had a interview at Behind Big Brother. He said in his opinion that a live feed is not really necessary and not viable anymore. He said nothing much happens. I don't know if he truly believes this or it was just something he said because NINE aren't interested in having a live feed online and on GO!.

Here we are:
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2013/07/executive-producer-answers-your-questions-part-2/ (4th question)

Back