Skip to main content

will they be the same type of housemates again this year as usual?

lol. Lets hope they surprise us but I suspect not. An 23yo disabled aboriginal lesbian bartender model would be a shoe-in.

Scratch that.

She must have a full license to ride a unicorn and must speak 24 languages.

lol. Lets hope they surprise us but I suspect not. An 23yo disabled aboriginal lesbian bartender model would be a shoe-in.

Ha! A 53 year old disabled aboriginal lesbian obese illiterate bartender/sex worker/model/actress hermaphrodite with pimples and an asylum seeker partner. That's diversity.

I wonder if your MIL is a woman I work with :alien::hilarious:

Do you work in a location that extremely hot, smells of sulfur and plays elevator music to blend in with the screams and moans of lost souls?

On a more BB related note, I know it's forlorn, but I hope there's more real people in the house this year, I'd like to see the average Joe/Josephine outnumber the wannabe stars and starlets for once.

Do you work in a location that extremely hot, smells of sulfur and plays elevator music to blend in with the screams and moans of lost souls?

On a more BB related note, I know it's forlorn, but I hope there's more real people in the house this year, I'd like to see the average Joe/Josephine outnumber the wannabe stars and starlets for once.
Unfortunately, I can not see this happening. I think the housemates will be a similar batch to 2012/2013 and the same token housemates will appear like I stated. The only minor change will probably be a slightly more diverse cast like there was in 2013 compared to 2012.

Unfortunately, I can not see this happening. I think the housemates will be a similar batch to 2012/2013 and the same token housemates will appear like I stated. The only minor change will probably be a slightly more diverse cast like there was in 2013 compared to 2012.

I work at a School, so yes. Hahaha.

I don't have very high expectations for the diversity of the new housemates due to the type of people who would go to audition for Big Brother. They can only really choose from what they're presented with, and again, what they think will make the best telly. I will be happy enough if they have some people in there who can hold some sort of conversation and/or are entertaining in a intellectual way - albeit if they want to be nude and cause conflict in the meantime, sure I'm also happy with that. I do enjoy a good bit of drama.

Famewhores can be smart and interesting too, I would hope that they chose these types of people rather than the dimwitted types of famewhores.

young professionals and personal trainers everywhere. Oh and one ethnic and/or overweight girl

Okay, diversity? I'll give you diversity:
25 year old female Korean albino piano tuner
85 year old male with a colostomy bag
29 year old male Russian lion tamer that speaks no English. And he brought his lion.
39 year old Uzbekistanian hermaphrodite
And Travis from 2008

I think the only possible option you missed was a magician. What are the chances! Then again, you did say lion tamer, perhaps your premonition sensed the wrong kind of circus trick? :p

Given the time slot and no live feeds I see more of the same fodder, except now people have been watching and trying to learn form many years of BB and will go in with much more formulated game strategies, a bit like Ed from last season; just sayin'

Back