Skip to main content

Will the change of PM be announced to the HMs?

Why would Tully care about same sex marriage since she is straight. She is just fishing for points pretending to support it.

Regardless of Tully's sexuality being gay is not a pre-requisite for caring about same sex marriage.

They don't know, Tim can be heard saying "we don't even know who the PM is" in the Jade Breaksdown Live Feed video

although like Bush he may be dolt when it comes to foreign affairs Abbott is a Rhodes Scholar with a masters in politics and philosophy and i think making the comparison is doing him a disservice.
morally i disagree with almost everything he stands for....mostly because his morals are largely based off his Catholic faith.
Mr Abbott is a smart man no doubt about it but he is just not a wordsmith.

Sounds like you're more of a concern troll, you've had years to decide between either coming to terms with Abbott being Liberal leader or moving on. Quit acting dumb.

There's no need to be rude. My comment is why have Abbott when he's only going to embarrass us, I mean he was being laughed at by other countries BEFORE he even became prime minister. Disagree with me if you want to, but I'm not a concern troll nor am I acting dumb. People can dislike the leaders of their preferred party if they want to. I may not like how he behaves but I am glad that the liberals won.

Back