Skip to main content

Will Jade be Able to Keep Her Mouth Shut?

Was it necessary to mention Ben? Seriously? I thought this was a thread about Jade.

How is it Ben's show anyway? They've been focusing on Tim a lot these days.

Well, for starters, it's Ben show because....

...he is is the only housemate in the history of BB who has been allowed continued contact with the outside world...both with regards to his family and the general public. NEVER has that been allowed before, in fact we even saw in this current series Jade get told off for as simple wave and "Happy Birthday Mum" and most recently we saw Tim yell out "COOEE" which BB reprimanded him for and told him NO CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE. YET NAPPY BOY BEN is allowed to have full blown 'conversation' with mum and nana and on occasion even "Australia" where he OPENLY talks about his feelings, what he is thinking, and what he dislikes about other housemates. Sorry [MENTION=34749]Shackles[/MENTION] but that is text book "coaching public opinion" and contacting the outside world....and the thing is, it's not just once or twice....but BB has allowed Ben to get away with cheating DOZENS of times in this way for the WHOLE SERIES.

Also, Ben has been given special privileges. Every housemate who has ever had their birthday on the show has gotten WHAT exactly ? A couple of balloons, a tray of party pies and a couple of beers...oh yeah, and a bit of music. WHAT DOES BEN GET ? He gets access to a private area of the house and most importantly...potentially valuable and immeasurably valuable time with 2 big celebrities who gush about how much they LOVE HIM and how he is THEIR favourite. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE how potentially valuable it is to have a guy who has won 12 LOGIES do that for you.

Also, when Ben was the fake evictee, he wasn't simply kept in the presidential suite and be told "Hey Ben, this is a fake eviction, now just sit tight enjoy a few snacks and watch a few movies for the next 24 hrs until we bring you back and surprise everybody" NO NO....what does he get ? ....he gets access to other peoples diary room video footage !!! So BEN gets all these special privileges and even as a fake evictee got MORE POWER than what Tully did who if you recall has been the only one of the 10 evicted housemates NOT TO GET A SUPERPOWER to give away. I'm no big Tully fan, I just want to see things done fairly and each housemate treated equally.....Ben keeps on getting free passes on both rule infringements and on special privileges.

OH and another......BB knowing sent in a a guy, an intruder, who made it absolutely and totally clear that he was here TO DESTROY TIM, he even said so. Talk about INTENTIONALLY STACKING THE ODDS ??? BB knowingly sent in a guy who specifically was going to target a particular housemate and compromise his future in the house !!! Are you kidding me? Is it right and fair to send in a guy to target on particular housemate while letting another housemate have special privileges and break the rules ? NO IT'S NOT.
Could you imagine the uproar if BB sent in a guy, a heartless offensive guy whos sole purpose was to mock and ridicule Ben, to humiliate him and make his life hell and "DESTROY HIM".....Ben would crumble into a crying blubbering mess, his BB experience would quickly become a nightmare. Yeah right BB, it's OK to send in a guy to try do that to TIM but not to BEn, OH NO, he gets to break rules and have special privileges instead.

BEN is sneaky, incredibly smart and sneaky, the ben we see on our screens is I suspect NOT THE REAL BEN. The real Ben appears to be extremely confident, is NOT POOR at all and OWNS A HOUSE. The real Ben is NOT KIND and gentle...the real Ben has never consoled someone in the house and only wants to be consoled himself. The real Ben is TIGHT FISTED and NASTY...the real Ben dumped a friend of 10 YEARS OVER A CAN OF COKE. The fake Ben in the house claims he cant cook and that he needed a cooking lesson just to cut veggies but recently slipped up and admitted that the real Ben DOES COOK AT HOME !!!

Why is it necessary to mention BEn ? Because it's about time people opened up their eyes to this fraud.

Last edited:
Was it necessary to mention Ben? Seriously? I thought this was a thread about Jade.

How is it Ben's show anyway? They've been focusing on Tim a lot these days.

I can multi-task. If you dont think that Jade is following Ed like a puppy dog, or that Ben gets edits every other day of him talking to his mom and nan photos, you are watching a different show to me.

...he is is the only housemate in the history of BB who has been allowed continued contact with the outside world...both with regards to his family and the general public.
He was talking to his photos, not at the camera (like in the nominations chamber) where his family could be watching him - that's 'contact to the outside world'. You can't be serious here. In the past a number of housemates had a look and a little talk with their photos. Just because Ben is overdoing it doesn't mean that he is making contact. :confused:

Every housemate who has ever had their birthday on the show has gotten WHAT exactly ? A couple of balloons, a tray of party pies and a couple of beers...oh yeah, and a bit of music. WHAT DOES BEN GET ? He gets access to a private area of the house and most importantly...potentially critical an immeasurably valuable time with 2 big celebrities who gush about how much they LOVE HIM and how he is THEIR favourite.
The guy was vocal on how much of a fan he was of these two people. Don't forget that they were part of channel 9 and were easy to get. If, say, Ed had a birthday and he was a massive fan of an Australian footballer, I'm sure they would've brought him. Remember, they don't care about the housemates, they just want VIEWS and RATINGS. You can't be that naive to think that they brought Bert and his wife just for Ben.

"Hey Ben, this is a fake eviction, now just sit tight enjoy a few snacks and watch a few movies for the next 24 hrs until we bring you back and surprise everybody" NO NO....what does he get ? ....he gets access to other peoples diary room video footage !!!
You are starting to get ridiculous. ARE YOU SERIOUS? That is so unfair to mention. If Tim or Mikkayla were evicted they would've gotten the same FRIGGIN TREATMENT. It was always planned that a FAKE EVICTEE will be watching the diary room footage. You are just very naive.

Could you imagine the uproar if BB sent in a guy, a heartless offensive guy whos sole purpose was to mock and ridicule Ben, to humiliate him and make his life hell and "DESTROY HIM".....Ben would crumble into a crying blubbering mess, his BB experience would quickly become a nightmare. Yeah right BB, it's OK to send in a guy to try do that to TIM but not to BEn, OH NO, he gets to break rules and have special privileges instead.
Why are you making these bizarre arguments and comparisons? Tim was quite a stirrer, so let's admit that -- someone should've competed with him (Ben isn't a stirrer). So just because an intruder wasn't sent to 'destroy' Ben that means he is getting another 'special' treatment'? An intruder wasn't sent to dethrone Mikkayla, Drew, Tahan, etc - are they also getting special treatments? You are so unfair!

BEN is sneaky, incredibly smart and sneaky, the ben we see on our screens is I suspect NOT THE REAL BEN.
You don't know him. You have no evidence. I think you just hate him a lot. I mean, you just wrote an essay about him.

[MENTION=2561]tedfthis[/MENTION]

I didn't deny that. He does to talk to his mum and nan, but that is NOT 'contact with the outside world'. He is merely talking to a photo, NOT towards the camera. This IS allowed. Speaking of having it easy with BB, didn't Tim just yell "did you get that Tully?" in the nomination room - but BB didn't care at all, because it's the funnyman Tim. If someone else would've done it (Mikkayla, Jade, Tahan, Ed, Drew, etc), BB would've gave them a scary warning.

Well, for starters, it's Ben show because....

...he is is the only housemate in the history of BB who has been allowed continued contact with the outside world...both with regards to his family and the general public. NEVER has that been allowed before, in fact we even saw in this current series Jade get told off for as simple wave and "Happy Birthday Mum" and most recently we saw Tim yell out "COOEE" which BB reprimanded him for and told him NO CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE. YET NAPPY BOY BEN is allowed to have full blown 'conversation' with mum and nana and on occasion even "Australia" where he OPENLY talks about his feelings, what he is thinking, and what he dislikes about other housemates. Sorry [MENTION=34749]Shackles[/MENTION] but that is text book "coaching public opinion" and contacting the outside world....and the thing is, it's not just once or twice....but BB has allowed Ben to get away with cheating DOZENS of times in this way for the WHOLE SERIES.

Also, Ben has been given special privileges. Every housemate who has ever had their birthday on the show has gotten WHAT exactly ? A couple of balloons, a tray of party pies and a couple of beers...oh yeah, and a bit of music. WHAT DOES BEN GET ? He gets access to a private area of the house and most importantly...potentially valuable and immeasurably valuable time with 2 big celebrities who gush about how much they LOVE HIM and how he is THEIR favourite. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE how potentially valuable it is to have a guy who has won 12 LOGIES do that for you.

Also, when Ben was the fake evictee, he wasn't simply kept in the presidential suite and be told "Hey Ben, this is a fake eviction, now just sit tight enjoy a few snacks and watch a few movies for the next 24 hrs until we bring you back and surprise everybody" NO NO....what does he get ? ....he gets access to other peoples diary room video footage !!! So BEN gets all these special privileges and even as a fake evictee got MORE POWER than what Tully did who if you recall has been the only one of the 10 evicted housemates NOT TO GET A SUPERPOWER to give away. I'm no big Tully fan, I just want to see things done fairly and each housemate treated equally.....Ben keeps on getting free passes on both rule infringements and on special privileges.

OH and another......BB knowing sent in a a guy, an intruder, who made it absolutely and totally clear that he was here TO DESTROY TIM, he even said so. Talk about INTENTIONALLY STACKING THE ODDS ??? BB knowingly sent in a guy who specifically was going to target a particular housemate and compromise his future in the house !!! Are you kidding me? Is it right and fair to send in a guy to target on particular housemate while letting another housemate have special privileges and break the rules ? NO IT'S NOT.

BEN is sneaky, incredibly smart and sneaky, the ben we see on our screens is I suspect NOT THE REAL BEN. The real Ben appears to be extremely confident, is NOT POOR at all and OWNS A HOUSE. The real Ben is NOT KIND and gentle...the real Ben has never consoled someone in the house and only wants to be consoled himself. The real Ben is TIGHT FISTED and NASTY...the real Ben dumped a friend of 10 YEARS OVER A CAN OF COKE. The fake Ben in the house claims he cant cook and that he needed a cooking lesson just to cut veggies but recently slipped up and admitted that the real Ben DOES COOK AT HOME !!!

Why is it necessary to mention BEn ? Because it's about time people opened up their eyes to this fraud.

hahah this made me laugh NOT!!!!
for one ben is not directly talking to the outside world hmmm think about it its always inside the big brother house never outside never during nominations and big brother choose to show that about ben???

He was talking to his photos, not at the camera (like in the nominations chamber) where his family could be watching him - that's 'contact to the outside world'. You can't be serious here. In the past a number of housemates had a look and a little talk with their photos. Just because Ben is overdoing it doesn't mean that he is making contact. :confused:

Oh who's being naive now....BEN is VERY aware of the fact that the cameras are EVERYWHERE and not JUST in the diary room.

The guy was vocal on how much of a fan he was of these two people. Don't forget that they were part of channel 9 and were easy to get. If, say, Ed had a birthday and he was a massive fan of an Australian footballer, I'm sure they would've brought him. Remember, they don't care about the housemates, they just want VIEWS and RATINGS. You can't be that naive to think that they brought Bert and his wife just for Ben.

See, you're being naive again.....if what you say is true then why not just bring in a celebrity for the other housemates birthdays ? Surely it would be AMAZING for the ratings ? No, fact remains Ben is the ONLY housemate in 12 YEARS OF BB to have such special treatment.

Why are you making these bizarre arguments and comparisons? Tim was quite a stirrer, so let's admit that -- someone should've competed with him (Ben isn't a stirrer). So just because an intruder wasn't sent to 'destroy' Ben that means he is getting another 'special' treatment'? An intruder wasn't sent to dethrone Mikkayla, Drew, Tahan, etc - are they also getting special treatments? You are so unfair!

YES...Tim is a stirrer....and YES he ALREADY has competition, the other 18 or 20 people that have been in the house. So what if he is a good competitor, just because someone is a good competitor is it then justifiable to stack the odds against that person and target that person ? NO it's not. What you are saying is "Hey Usaie Bolt is such a champion 100m hurdles runner.....lets make him run 110m and see if he can win the gold medal" !!!!

I didn't deny that. He does to talk to his mum and nan, but that is NOT 'contact with the outside world'. He is merely talking to a photo, NOT towards the camera. This IS allowed.

Oh now now....you're being silly again. Housemates in this series and in the past HAVE hugged and kissed their photos and some have even spoken to their photos..."I love you, I miss you" blah blah......NAPPY BOY on the other hand says things like "mmmmm....it's so difficult here, I find it hard to fit in, these people can be so mean, these people play games, I don't play games Nana, Tim can be mean, I don't trust Tim Nana" .....THAT IS COACHING PUBLIC OPINION !!!! ...and he doesn't get told off for. But Jade blows a kiss to the camera and says "Happy Birthday Mum" and gets told off....Tim yells out a "cooeeee" in the back yard and gets told off by BB.

OPEN YOUR EYES !!

There seems this strange notion that Ed will be evacuated from the house. I'm sure I read he was leaving this week still there. We all knew Jade would try and save Ed, but she has information now on her own chances of winning seeing who is nominated.
Ed will have a much chance of leaving this week as Mikkayla...And she isn't even up. Jade i thought did well with the power but perhaps would have been aware of what the others would choose. Jade will hold her tongue because she is a smart player, but not so smart in love, a trait of so many women out there who pick edheads . And I can't see what one strike would do anyway if she was to let something out except open up a lot of discussion through the house

Jades another one - she does nothing interesting but look gorgeous - OK - but the behaviour towards the ninny Ed is bordering on psychopathic and the other day she acted ridiculous when Ed was chatting to Madeleine? what - that's psycho - when the housemates are together shes constantly touching him - its not as if Ed is touching back! OMG - its not Drully its JADED

Do we reckon that Jade realises that she could have saved Ed by nullifying Ben's nominations?

Btw, is this thread about Jade or Ben?

Oh who's being naive now....BEN is VERY aware of the fact that the cameras are EVERYWHERE and not JUST in the diary room.
Wow, like I denied that. Trying to bring out things out of thin air now, aren't ya? Of course Ben is AWARE of that. But BB allows it. Get used it.

Anyone can talk with photos -- Big Brother doesn't have any rules for speaking with photos. Let Ben do it, Tahan, Jade...I'm sure BB won't stop them. You're just blinded by your hatred of Ben. Admit it.

if what you say is true then why not just bring in a celebrity for the other housemates birthdays ? Surely it would be AMAZING for the ratings ?
Awkward, as the others did NOT have favorite celebrities. Ben talked about how much of a fan he was of Bert's even during the intro! He mentioned them a lot later on. Maybe a celebrity for ALL of them (Pamela Anderson in 08) is fine, but I wouldn't want a celebrity coming to my birthday when chances are that I might not be into them. Think about it.

so what if he is a good competitor, just because someone is a good competitor is it then justifiable to stack the odds against that person and target that person ? NO it's not.
No it's not, but does that mean that BB should pick on Ben just because you hate him? There are other housemates you know. Again, you hate the guy and you want him to be picked on a lot. Oh, did I mention that this is a game? Yes, games need strong competitors against other strong ones.

THAT IS COACHING PUBLIC OPINION !!!! ...and he doesn't get told off for. But Jade blows a kiss to the camera and says "Happy Birthday Mum" and gets told off....Tim yells out a "cooeeee" in the back yard and gets told off by BB.
Who do you think you are? You're not BB the last time I checked. You can't change the rules.

You would get told off if you were talking directly at the camera, especially in a live audience, saying hi to somebody. But not to photos. Get over it - those are the rules. Let Tim, Tahan, Ed, etc, talk to their photos or anyone really, I guarantee you that BB would NOT open his mouth. And you know that.

From what I learned:

Talking directly to the camera, mainly in nomination chamber, making contact to someone: NOT ALLOWED
Yelling over the backyard walls to make contact: NOT ALLOWED
Talking to your photos: ALLOWED

Watch the show properly and open YOUR eyes...and, uh, turn on YOUR BRAIN.

i am looking forward to future seasons where every player creates their own messages to home, i mean, uses their pictures as a coping mechanism for the emotional turmoil that living in club med must be.

im just wondering would jade be able to keep saying to ed you can't trust tahan- implying she nominated him without actually saying it

im just wondering would jade be able to keep saying to ed you can't trust tahan- implying she nominated him without actually saying it

She already said it to him numerous times before realizing she nominated him, as thick as Ed is he will not get it.

Looks like she can't keep her mouth shut, or rather the producers are finally deciding to deviate from the 'love sick princess' angle to the more realistic jealous needy person she is.

shackles/crimmy whoever you are : please go back on your "meds"

I highly think that she WILL tell Ed about Tahan since she cant keep her mouth shut as seen on tonights episode

"if she fell in a hole and died I don't think id care
I would care if she died
I don't want her to die"

thats called saying something you mean, then realising cameras are there.

I highly think that she WILL tell Ed about Tahan since she cant keep her mouth shut as seen on tonights episode

Yes I think after that whole debacle tonight Jade will be openly against Tahan every chance she gets. And not just to Ed either. I think she might risk a strike as well.

Back