Skip to main content

Why Ray is Tom Cruise

they just cant handle him, he's a little different to the average person and not everyone knows how to deal with that. people start jumping to assumptions that hes hiding something or he's putting up a mask, but its just the way he is. he doesnt mean offense and hes not trying to manipulate anyone, he just is what he is and they're feeling a bit threatened by that. you can clearly tell it's affecting him the way they are talking about him but its not in his nature to retaliate and gossip back. if he has a serious issue with any of them i'm sure you'll see him bring it up and deal with it properly.

I also think once they figure out he's just his own character and personality they're gonna change their minds about him

I also think once they figure out he's just his own character and personality they're gonna change their minds about him

Oh Danners, you and your contextual understanding of the real life person. It's too much for me to deal with. *puts on headphones to listen to Kenny Loggins*

Back