Skip to main content

why isn't lawson being nominated?

He is up to his third magic trick:

1. Making all of Australia hate him
2. Making his girlfriend disappear
3. Not being nominated.

I think that some housemates may not have nominated him on the presumption that he has no chance to win Big Brother after Clawson. If that was a motivation (we wouldn't know for sure) I'd be quite impressed.

is it for strategy reasons? - they assume the public wouldn't save him? He does seem to have fans though. Beats me why anyone could want to save him except to see him be more of a douche on camera with cat

I'm wondering if they were feeling bit sorry for him after Jason had just blasted Clawson in his farewell message, causing Lawson to go sobbing in the shower, unless they thought others would nominate him? Priya had assumed he was in the red zone.

I'm wondering if they were feeling bit sorry for him after Jason blasted Clawson in his farewell message, causing Lawson to go sobbing in the shower, unless they thought others would nominate him? Priya had assumed he was in the red zone.

Maybe they didn't care?

Maybe they are enjoying watching him dig his grave deeper and deeper.

He's what's known as a goat in the Survivor world. Classic tactic. You tuck it under your arm and drag it along to the end simply to sacrifice it when the time is right. You want to be competing against your goat at the end. Goats are unlikeable and will provide you an easy win. Big Brother is really not much different. Even Tony Abbott could win against Lawson and Cat.

Watching him chewing on a piece of straw, hillbilly style, would be a pleasant change from watching him chewing on Cat and masticating his future.

They are either nominating strategically or they feel a bit sorry for him after Jason's good bye video.

Or they wrongly assumed that everyone else was going to nominated him.

I was shocked you, all I can think of is that maybe because of how we only see the big storylines, there may be smaller ones that are playing a more emotional priority in their own minds?

Reactions: EHF
Maybe they are enjoying watching him dig his grave deeper and deeper.

He's what's known as a goat in the Survivor world. Classic tactic. You tuck it under your arm and drag it along to the end simply to sacrifice it when the time is right. You want to be competing against your goat at the end. Goats are unlikeable and will provide you an easy win. Big Brother is really not much different. Even Tony Abbott could win against Lawson and Cat.

Yeah absolutely agree. If I was going to be in the final 2, I would absolutely want Lawson to be standing next to me. Pretty sure the voting public won't allow him to win.

Maybe the hm's think it's easier for the public to get rid of them one at a time. That in itself is a valid strategy.

Back