Skip to main content

Why is Sadsacks such a misery?

MADONNA

Scalp collector
iqqU3WqBr7kiQ.gif

Is there are reason Sadsacks (38, Sydney) strops around the house looking like she has PTSD?

HONESTLY, I have never seen someone so consistently MISERABLE and BITCHY in my life.

Even when she smiles she looks like she's doing so with a GRUDGE.

Is there are reason Sadsacks (38, Sydney) strops around the house looking like she has PTSD?

HONESTLY, I have never seen someone so consistently MISERABLE and BITCHY in my life.

Even when she smiles she looks like she's doing so with a GRUDGE.
i dont think priya is that old. 34-35 tops.

She's becoming very rude. She's way too passive aggressive. Telling Skye "ooh I want baby you...grow up..." - and I know she meant that to disparage and hurt her. Not a big fan of Skye, but I felt so sorry for her there.

Katie is a saint compared to her. She doesn't sound bratty when she confronts people. Lisa just comes across as a bully for me.

Skye is 20. If she wants to act 20, let her. On the very odd occasion Lisa gives decent advice, but 99% of the time she projects herself and her values/standards/expectations onto other people. I don't know how she is going to fare in the game , she comes across as so unlikeable. And in other news, she'll be all over this new intruder like a rash.

She makes me wish my eyeballs were hacked out by pigeons.

I was seriously considering inserting meat skewers in my ears when she was 'talking to' (if that is the right term), to Skye. Made me feel empathy for Skye, a thing I still can scarcely believe possible.

Is this whole thread written in Spanglish? I'm so lost....

I will interpret for you @KurlyKatieK

Lisa is now pretty much stuck with the label saggy tits, inaccurate - she has fine tits, but refusing to ever wear a bras is not good, and she has hideous swimsuits that do nothing for her figure.

She looks depressed and sour all the time, she sneers a lot - cheer up girl free holiday on TV.

She is full of rough girl shit, and seems quite ignorant, her advice - do the opposite (she actually told some simpleton to treat them mean keep them keen, about somebody who had utterly no interest in being 'treated'anyway).

She hangs out with thugs, and I think she might scare me a bit at first, until I found out how dumb she is:)

Nobody with fine hair ever get that ballyage dark roots shit, it makes your hair look greasey, katie's version was far superior.

Back