Skip to main content

Why is Jake loved so much by the HMs?

I rekon Jake's connection to Tim is too dodgy even if nothing is actually going on, he can't not know anything and he MUST have met old housemates and been involved in the media stuff and talking to the producer or something.

I also think Jake is just a freak with his rapping, not cool.

His sob stories are way too over the top. Being poor because you decided to go back to uni is not a sob story.

Agreed. There may be nothing going on, but it certainly doesn't help Jake's cause when Estelle comes onto this forum and "defends" Jake who she clearly knows personally. And Tim has basically confirmed he knows Lisa on Twitter, so that really doesn't help Jake either. And Jade and Tully went around to Tim's (and Jake's) house to watch the first ep - it would be hard to believe they never met Jake.

The housemates seem to like him, maybe he's doing a lot of shit that they are editing out? Either way he's been more entertaining than half the people he's in the house with.

Tonight the girls (Aisha, Katie and Lisa) said they weren't so sure he was genuine anymore. Something has happened to cause them to say that.

I don't know why y'all care so much about whether the housemates know previous housemates, all that advice would have gone out the window about 5 minutes after they went in the house. It would be ridiculous to continue to play up and keep up a fake facade 24/7.

Back