Skip to main content

Why is Estelle being blamed entirely for Michael?

F

Fonzerelli

Seriously, Michael is being completely absolved of all responsibility for the relationship by the other housemates. The reality is, he's done a complete backflip, is keen as mustard and chasing her hard, yet somehow Estelle is the femme fatale and Michael is the innocent, helpless participant?

Oh please.

How many more threads are there going to be on this topic.

Totally agree. I guess it's a symptom of society. The woman is always responsible. I guess Michael just tripped and fell on her lips.

Plus it's easy for the others - Estelle has been a scapegoat for so long, why change patterns now?

If you bother to read through the multitude of threads already posted about this topic you will see that Michael is not absolved of responsibility.

Yes but if they did look at other threads it wouldnt find into their "WE LOVE ESTELLE AS SHE IS THE PERPETUAL VICTIM OF BULLYING" idea they have in their minds

If you bother to read through the multitude of threads already posted about this topic you will see that Michael is not absolved of responsibility.

Talking about the housemates here.

Who cares?

There's no fault or blame.

They're adults. They want to get together. Good on them.

Because people will hold anything against Estelle. But Michael is still getting some blame, he's lost a lot of support.

I'm not blaming Estelle. Well I think she could have backed away a bit. I'm blaming Michael. It's nice he's done a backflip but I'm not fond of the extent of his backflip. Also it is him chasing her. He went to her bed and did the confession. Also now he's in her bed again and the other housemates are waking up and finding it to be the case, and Zoe's had a breakdown over it and Layla and Ben aren't happy either.

Estelle is not getting the blame and Michael has lost fans as well. However, it was Estelle that instigated this union by asking Michael to spoon her and it started from there. It's just that many fans are blaming Michael completely which is not true.

This is true. 2 of my friends have been Michael fanboys from the word go but are shocked at his behaviour.

This is true. 2 of my friends have been Michael fanboys from the word go but are shocked at his behaviour.

If it weren't for either of Josh leaving or the secrets revealed I don't think we'd be seeing what is going on with Michael now.

It's pure lust on Michael's side. He condemned Estelle repeatedly for 60 (?) weeks and has now done a 180. He now feels genuinely guilty, but why this about face? It is simply that he thinks he has a chance with Estelle and he has the hots for her.

So shallow, and ironic as that's about the last thing Michael would like to be called. Later when she leaves the house and immediately drops him like a hot potato for Ryan or some unknown hunk out there, I hope he reflects on his behaviour.

There ... happy.

OK OK, I meant 60 (?) days ...

Sometimes it feels like 60 weeks though.

Plus it's easy for the others - Estelle has been a scapegoat for so long, why change patterns now?

Your absolutely correct. I thought Ben, Layla and Zoe were gonna rip into Michael soon after they discussed how Michael is not making any sense and has done a massive back flip on Estelle. But of course the topic quickly changed, no one brought it up with Michael and we were back to the status quo. It seems to me Michael is one of two things. Either he's a spineless coward that somehow can't say they words "stop it" or simply "no" to Estelle, or and more likely is playing the game which even though generally there is nothing wrong with but in this situation it's just to blatant and reeks of desperation for me to appreciate it.

Yep, simply a case of the other housemates resorting to their default position of blaming Estelle for anything and everything that disrupts what they see as the natural order of things in the house. Quite pathetic, fingers crossed it backfires on them!

Yep, simply a case of the other housemates resorting to their default position of blaming Estelle for anything and everything that disrupts what they see as the natural order of things in the house. Quite pathetic, fingers crossed it backfires on them!

I am with you there. A lot of the zoe situation and hissy fit is because ben and stacey were such experts on all things relationship wise. They have encouraged zoe beyond any reasonable boundaries. Ben and stacey and now layla should be ashamed of themselves.
Zoe is also responsible...but she believes everything that ben tells her. Michael and Estelle should go on right ahead.
I am more disgusted by the cool group, their bitching, their judgemental attitude...and their thoughts of their god given right to always be correct. They are a good 50% responsible, they have been reading too many mills and boon books...........and they have been saying what zoe wants to hear........not what is actually happening.
How many times do the blame estelle ? how many times were they told that Michael was not into zoe ??/
I hope someone, in their lifetime, does this to them. Scum

Back