Skip to main content

WHY is Boog stilll in the house?!

Why is that pathetic dullard Jade still in the house? Boog's done more in 3 weeks than Jade has in the 3 months she's been in there.

I think with Jade its gotten to the point that people think Its safer to have her locked in there than out in the big bad world.... i hope for her sake its just clever editing on BBs behalf and Ed has actually given her some reason to behave the way she does.

Boog got lucky with timing. She only survived the first time around because she was up against Mikkayla and Tahan with their fan bases dumping votes her way to get the other out. Tahan fans won because Mikkayla was shown the exit. Then up against Maddy and Jade, of course Maddy was going because she was associated with Dr. Death. She was just more entertaining than Maddy and went up against weaker people. If she was up with Tim and Tahan (or even Drew) she would be out that door in a hot second.

People have got to stop thinking that their personal opinions of housemates are the objectively correct ones.

I don't usually agree with MADonna,

Boog probably should have at least been nominated this week. The HM's are so focused on knocking each other out, they seem to have forgot (apart from Jade) sometimes the right move is to remove all intruders first. Then deal with each other. Not the smartest house i've ever seen :p

Look, I'm going to cut to the chase, from one female about another alleged female...she looks like the kind of gal with a smelly foof...yep, my eloquence disappeared on me for a wee bit...shut your legs Boog and teeter on out the house with ya mum's wedged Payless shoes...Noel Coward, sir, please do not be disappointed in mwah...

Ive wondered the same thing.....how is it that no one knows it?

Boog said her name was Alex the night she entered the house. Alex is such a pretty name. I don't like her nick name either, but lucky for her, she doesn't need my approval to have a happy life ;)

Boog said her name was Alex the night she entered the house. Alex is such a pretty name. I don't like her nick name either, but lucky for her, she doesn't need my approval to have a happy life ;)

ah I missed that and hadn't seen anybody post about it before lol

Boog suits her better :)

Alex Roe is an actor playing the Character Boog on Big Brothers Reality Tv show. The character is a bogan and likes to wee in the garden. This is entertainment to the Voters of the show. From the Live feed updates she is now going to change the character from a bogan to a lady as she is learning how to cook and clean.
The reason she is still in the show is people are now quite happy to watch BB in its new evolved form they dont want intelligent conversations or conflict with some REAL fun. They want the manufactured style courtesy of BB producers bringing in the actors to play parts. May as well just go watch Home and Away or Neighbours really.

She is more entertaining then the people she has outlasted. Jade and Ed are two more who probably deserve to go before her based on entertainment factor.

As much as I may dislike her personality I can see why Boog is still in the house. She is entertaining, and at the end of the day that's why I watch BB. Madaline was nice and all but jesus she didn't provide much in the way of entertainment.

Boog's voice and behaviour shit me to tears and if I am honest I think she is bullshitting her way through this series but she makes for good TV and so I keep clicking to 9 at 7:00.

KFC, finger licking good!

In the diary room with BB, Boog is great-intelligent, perceptive and sensitive. But her bogan antics in the house...farting, peeing are so repulsive. Is she Julia Gillard's long lost cousin? Maddie should've stayed.

Back