Skip to main content

WHY is Boog stilll in the house?!

Alex Roe is an actor playing the Character Boog on Big Brothers Reality Tv show. The character is a bogan and likes to wee in the garden. This is entertainment to the Voters of the show. From the Live feed updates she is now going to change the character from a bogan to a lady as she is learning how to cook and clean.
The reason she is still in the show is people are now quite happy to watch BB in its new evolved form they dont want intelligent conversations or conflict with some REAL fun. They want the manufactured style courtesy of BB producers bringing in the actors to play parts. May as well just go watch Home and Away or Neighbours really.

do you find it hard to believe that someone could be that feral in real life??
oh trust me theyre everywhere, go to my local supermarket..... just don't go after dark...

do you find it hard to believe that someone could be that feral in real life??
oh trust me theyre everywhere, go to my local supermarket..... just don't go after dark...

Of course I know there are people like that! They have put people like Boog in the house before Michelle 2007 Vesna 2005 But I think she is playing this character thats just my opinion. Have you seen her starnow profile? She doesnt look Bogan in those photos and she went to Nida acting School.
http://www.starnow.com.au/alexroe

she is still in there because the mad housemates didnt vote for her to leave.maybe she will go next time when they are all up

Of course I know there are people like that! They have put people like Boog in the house before Michelle 2007 Vesna 2005 But I think she is playing this character thats just my opinion. Have you seen her starnow profile? She doesnt look Bogan in those photos and she went to Nida acting School.
http://www.starnow.com.au/alexroe

She could possibly be exaggerating like i think Ben was, but she's bogan.....read the way she describes her experience and training, not very well written

As for the photos, make-up hair and a great photographer can transform anyone :)

I like Boog and wouldn't mind if she won. She is natural and quite funny. Yes she go a little to far sometimes, but I can see beyond that. She is unpretentious. I like her personality, she doesn't take anything to seriously.

I like Boog and wouldn't mind if she won. She is natural and quite funny. Yes she go a little to far sometimes, but I can see beyond that. She is unpretentious. I like her personality, she doesn't take anything to seriously.

It would be hysterical if she did win.

and also a little bit gross

Let me preface this by saying that while some things she does disgusts me (pissing on peas and farting on others pillows etc) i don't mind her overall. That said and i'm sure this question has already been asked somewhere on this forum, but how the fuck is Boog a personal trainer?

Could you just imagine showing up for your first session with her sight unseen and seeing that? It'd hardly fill you with any confidence now would it? I an't say i've ever come across any PT or any sort of fitness fanatic who scoffs down food like she does. Did you see her inhale that KFC when it was put in front of her? While i do love a bit of KFC every now and then i sure as shit don't profess to be a PT!

She can't get out the door fast enough for me, she has ruined almost every video since her annoying self has been in there. No two original hms can have a chat without her showing up to ruin the day. This last week has totally sucked and she is the reason why. I love the other 4 and now can only imagine what their one on one convos would have been about without that snake in the midst. Drew and Tahan, Tim and Jade, Jade and Tahan, Tim and Drew. Heck maybe Tim and Drew could have talked out whats bothering Tim if Drew didn't have a booger fungus stuck to his butt.

The main reason I've seen as to why people don't like Boogs is because she upsets Timmy's apple cart - she doesn't let him get away with his usual tricks!! And after the latest prank, keeping her trapped in the sand den and pushing her head back in, I'd say we'll see more of Boogs' revenge on Tim as the day goes on... At least, I hope we do!!

The main reason I've seen as to why people don't like Boogs is because she upsets Timmy's apple cart - she doesn't let him get away with his usual tricks!! And after the latest prank, keeping her trapped in the sand den and pushing her head back in, I'd say we'll see more of Boogs' revenge on Tim as the day goes on... At least, I hope we do!!

She peed on the vege garden. That can't be erased

Boog > Ed
Boog > mika
Boog > Madie
Boog > Nathan

Hardly a bastion of GOOD TASTE.

They introduced the intruders WAY to late. Boog only had to survive a couple of evictions to be in the final week. If they're going to have intruders at all (I personally find them pointless) then they should put them in earlier.

Back