Skip to main content

Why is Big Brother protecting Tahan?

Do people actually believe the Sugar Sisters, Jade and Mikkayla have created a lie in order to nominate Tahan?

Can't believe you're getting haters for this.

People burn when they see the truth I guess.

I find it an interesting observant. Some might agree on it, some might not agree. I support fairness & am against favouritism. Share your opinions about this observant.

Why is Big Brother protecting Tahan?

After the ‘Shock Eviction’ post, information has been flooding in regarding the big Big Brother cover-up. It’s becoming increasingly evident that Big Brother is protecting Tahan by editing out her wrong-doings and highlighting her limited softer side. Ensuring that they aired the one time that Jade slipped and made a snarky remark about Tahan (that she immediately regretted and corrected), it seems that BB is forgetting to show us the true Tahan. Why? They’re playing to their character creation of the housemates yet again. This whole series has felt a little off, and now it’s becoming clear as to why.

We’ve heard Mikkayla, Jade and a few others refer to Tahan’s snarky comments that her friends on the ‘outside’ are “fat and ugly”, though this was only during their nominations of her. The live nominations episode is the only time Big Brother can’t censor information; though I’m sure that if they could, they would have cut these references out too. So how do we now know for sure that Tahan has been making such horrid comments about her ‘friends’? We now have a disgruntled (and we’re so glad for it) insider in the ‘walker’, Nathan.

To his new Facebook page, Nathan has been totally honest and open about his feelings and the events in the house. I’m beginning to like him more and more after seeing this side of him, too bad we weren’t able to experience this from him during his time in the Big Brother compound. He expressed the events surrounding his disdain for Tahan clearly, yet without malice. Something that is important to note is what he mentioned after quoting Tahan’s comments;…and knowing Tahan hated me after I took her to task in the spa for always seeming to refer to her friends outside as fat sluts with ugly hair (which was cut out).”

http://leesalittle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/20131012-083411.jpg?w=625

Cut out? Why Big Brother? This information is so pertinent in understanding someone’s true character, no matter who it is. Remember, this is a competition based on personality alone; people are voting to save the person they like most, and these unlikable comments would do well towards Tahan’s demise. By leaving these repeated comments out, we’ve been manipulated and led to believe that Tahan is the ‘angel’ that Big Brother portrays her to be.

What needs to be remembered is that Nathan’s word is not the exclusive evidence here. It has remained a mystery as to why housemates are making references to such snarky remarks, yet we’ve not been allowed to see it. Unless the housemates were all conspiring against Tahan and pretending she’s been saying these things, we’ve obviously had our viewing censored.

The next point of call is the apparent mysterious removal of any posts that exhibit a dislike towards Tahan from the Big Brother Facebook page. While hateful comments directed at other housemates (particularly Jade and Mikkayla) are allegedly allowed to stay, the moderators are feeling the need to protect their darling Tahan. What’s important to note is that these were not derogatory comments, just posts that did not favour their angel. This favouritism is beyond the fairness of the game, it’s now becoming somewhat of a sideshow.

http://leesalittle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/20131012-0841281.jpg?w=625
http://leesalittle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/20131012-084148.jpg?w=625

Complaints about Big Brother’s unfair removal of certain posts, and not others.

The posts on Big Brother’s wall will be monitored over the next few days and if these claims are true, evidence will be gathered. More on this topic to come.

Final thoughts? I can’t even begin to explain how betrayed I feel by this year’s editing process. The show is becoming less enjoyable knowing that we’re consuming nothing but censored content designed to favour some, while criminalising others. No matter what you think of Tahan, surely you too feel disgruntled about the one-sided editing?

Note:
If this were any other housemate, I’d post the same. Thus far there have been no claims of pertinent information being hidden about another housemate; if this happens, it will be reported as well – no matter who it is about.

(Not related to Big Brother’s censorship, but it’s doubtful they’ll bother to put a stop to this). Tahan’s fans are now trying dirty tricks of their own. The ‘One Direction’ scam was the first of their misdoings, though I didn’t think enough of this one to post it right away. Now that they’re continuing their scandalous behaviour, it’s important to bring it to the attention of other viewers.
The ‘One Direction’ scam is a direct replica of a trick that Tahan’s idols, the Kardashians pulled.

During her son Rob’s time on ‘Dancing with the Stars’, Kris Jenner tweeted this;

“OMG I have [MENTION=29229]Justin[/MENTION]Bieber’s phone#!!!! 800 8684302! CALL HIM! He’s taking calls for the next hour!!!!”

which lead misguided Bieber fans to the voting line to save Rob on the show. This scheme caused an uproar amongst fans, something that Tahanians apparently don’t mind. In a similar ploy, Tahan’s fan account posted this;

http://leesalittle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/20131012-104547.jpg?w=625

As with the Kardashian ploy, this too lead viewers to voting lines; a dirty scheme to save their favourite housemate.

Now they’ve stepped up their game, enabling overseas viewers to vote to save Tahan, which is against the rules of the competition. Voting terms clearly state that “voting is open to Australian residents only”, so how did they manage to skirt these rules?

Communicating with a fan from the UK, they offered to help vote on her behalf after she transfers the appropriate amount of cash to other fans. Tisk tisk Tahanians, this is against the rules.

http://leesalittle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/20131012-104905.jpg?w=625

Credit:http://leesalittle.com/2013/10/11/why-is-big-brother-protecting-tahan/

As much as I love Tim and want him to win I would be very happy if Tahan won just to piss off all her haters....OH and fuck off Leesa we all know that this is a ghostie of yours. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!
You need to learn to take some criticism a friend of mine on twitter said you blocked him after he sent you one tweet saying that you are not a journalist and a blog is not an article. If you can't take criticism from people you really need to call your internet provide and cancel your plan and never go on the internet again.

Seriously? This blog again?

tumblr_mt9lof1K8M1r0fmqmo1_400.gif

Worthy of a repost.

The OP is a great example of someone having way to much time on their hands.... go outside. Read the first few lines and realized this person has no idea what show their watching.

xanktl.jpg

Back