Skip to main content

Why is Big Brother protecting Tahan?

T

Tanal Lanat

I find it an interesting observant. Some might agree on it, some might not agree. I support fairness & am against favouritism. Share your opinions about this observant.

Why is Big Brother protecting Tahan?

After the ‘Shock Eviction’ post, information has been flooding in regarding the big Big Brother cover-up. It’s becoming increasingly evident that Big Brother is protecting Tahan by editing out her wrong-doings and highlighting her limited softer side. Ensuring that they aired the one time that Jade slipped and made a snarky remark about Tahan (that she immediately regretted and corrected), it seems that BB is forgetting to show us the true Tahan. Why? They’re playing to their character creation of the housemates yet again. This whole series has felt a little off, and now it’s becoming clear as to why.

We’ve heard Mikkayla, Jade and a few others refer to Tahan’s snarky comments that her friends on the ‘outside’ are “fat and ugly”, though this was only during their nominations of her. The live nominations episode is the only time Big Brother can’t censor information; though I’m sure that if they could, they would have cut these references out too. So how do we now know for sure that Tahan has been making such horrid comments about her ‘friends’? We now have a disgruntled (and we’re so glad for it) insider in the ‘walker’, Nathan.

To his new Facebook page, Nathan has been totally honest and open about his feelings and the events in the house. I’m beginning to like him more and more after seeing this side of him, too bad we weren’t able to experience this from him during his time in the Big Brother compound. He expressed the events surrounding his disdain for Tahan clearly, yet without malice. Something that is important to note is what he mentioned after quoting Tahan’s comments;…and knowing Tahan hated me after I took her to task in the spa for always seeming to refer to her friends outside as fat sluts with ugly hair (which was cut out).”

http://leesalittle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/20131012-083411.jpg?w=625

Cut out? Why Big Brother? This information is so pertinent in understanding someone’s true character, no matter who it is. Remember, this is a competition based on personality alone; people are voting to save the person they like most, and these unlikable comments would do well towards Tahan’s demise. By leaving these repeated comments out, we’ve been manipulated and led to believe that Tahan is the ‘angel’ that Big Brother portrays her to be.

What needs to be remembered is that Nathan’s word is not the exclusive evidence here. It has remained a mystery as to why housemates are making references to such snarky remarks, yet we’ve not been allowed to see it. Unless the housemates were all conspiring against Tahan and pretending she’s been saying these things, we’ve obviously had our viewing censored.

The next point of call is the apparent mysterious removal of any posts that exhibit a dislike towards Tahan from the Big Brother Facebook page. While hateful comments directed at other housemates (particularly Jade and Mikkayla) are allegedly allowed to stay, the moderators are feeling the need to protect their darling Tahan. What’s important to note is that these were not derogatory comments, just posts that did not favour their angel. This favouritism is beyond the fairness of the game, it’s now becoming somewhat of a sideshow.

http://leesalittle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/20131012-0841281.jpg?w=625
http://leesalittle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/20131012-084148.jpg?w=625

Complaints about Big Brother’s unfair removal of certain posts, and not others.

The posts on Big Brother’s wall will be monitored over the next few days and if these claims are true, evidence will be gathered. More on this topic to come.

Final thoughts? I can’t even begin to explain how betrayed I feel by this year’s editing process. The show is becoming less enjoyable knowing that we’re consuming nothing but censored content designed to favour some, while criminalising others. No matter what you think of Tahan, surely you too feel disgruntled about the one-sided editing?

Note:
If this were any other housemate, I’d post the same. Thus far there have been no claims of pertinent information being hidden about another housemate; if this happens, it will be reported as well – no matter who it is about.

(Not related to Big Brother’s censorship, but it’s doubtful they’ll bother to put a stop to this). Tahan’s fans are now trying dirty tricks of their own. The ‘One Direction’ scam was the first of their misdoings, though I didn’t think enough of this one to post it right away. Now that they’re continuing their scandalous behaviour, it’s important to bring it to the attention of other viewers.
The ‘One Direction’ scam is a direct replica of a trick that Tahan’s idols, the Kardashians pulled.

During her son Rob’s time on ‘Dancing with the Stars’, Kris Jenner tweeted this;

“OMG I have [MENTION=29229]Justin[/MENTION]Bieber’s phone#!!!! 800 8684302! CALL HIM! He’s taking calls for the next hour!!!!”

which lead misguided Bieber fans to the voting line to save Rob on the show. This scheme caused an uproar amongst fans, something that Tahanians apparently don’t mind. In a similar ploy, Tahan’s fan account posted this;

http://leesalittle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/20131012-104547.jpg?w=625

As with the Kardashian ploy, this too lead viewers to voting lines; a dirty scheme to save their favourite housemate.

Now they’ve stepped up their game, enabling overseas viewers to vote to save Tahan, which is against the rules of the competition. Voting terms clearly state that “voting is open to Australian residents only”, so how did they manage to skirt these rules?

Communicating with a fan from the UK, they offered to help vote on her behalf after she transfers the appropriate amount of cash to other fans. Tisk tisk Tahanians, this is against the rules.

http://leesalittle.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/20131012-104905.jpg?w=625

Credit:http://leesalittle.com/2013/10/11/why-is-big-brother-protecting-tahan/

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to step away from the computer and seriously think about your priorities in life. That fucking idiot you keep spamming this forum with has no idea if this is "the one time Jade slipped" unless she has somehow managed to sneak into the house and can observe the housemates 24/7.

That fucking idiot you keep spamming this forum with didn't bother to read Nathan's words. He didn't say what TAHAN SAID was cut out. Too bad that fucking idiot blogger has the reading comprehension of a rock.

What that fucking idiot you keep spamming this forum with should realise is that the BB Facebook has been deleting and blocking posts about ALL HOUSEMATES from DAY ONE if you include a link, power post, etc. They did it about Justynn's supposed drama (forget about that one did you [MENTION=35969]Tanal Lanat[/MENTION]), Ben's comedy gig, Jade links to her Italy's Next Top Model gig, Tim links about the Rhianna thing, etc. They see a link, they delete it. If you manage to sneak one by them good on you.

What that fucking idiot you keep spamming the forum with should realise is that a Twitter or Facebook fan page can be started by ANYONE. Because I know Nathan I stupidly followed 3 Nathan fan accounts on Twitter when they first started assuming that since he didn't have many fans, surely these people would know him also or at least have a clue. These people not only didn't know his boyfriend's name, they didn't even realise when his boyfriend was tweeting them. I can start one right now saying JadeFanBBAU and try to convince people they'll be texting Brad Pitt when instead they'll be voting for her.

And finally what that fucking idiot you keep spamming the forum about needs to understand is that MANY overseas voters are sending cash to their friends to vote, including fans of Jade and Mikkayla. Maybe I should confess to BB that I've placed hundreds of dollars of votes for my overseas friends on both of these girls and ask to have them cancelled.

Again [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION] I beg of you to please block out links to that horseshit site. The constant spamming from her minions (or maybe even her) is starting to make this forum unreadable.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the OP and that fucking idiot are the same person

Gotta try to get people to read that shit somehow, and firearms are illegal

TL: DR

Actually, even if it was shorter, I still wouldn't read it. Or any other thing Leesa Little has to say.

[MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION]: look at your "language". I can understand while you support Tahan because you & her use similar "language" to talk about other people. The article includes many facts. People are smart enough to judge if it's wrong or right. Everyone is allowed to have their say. Why are you so afraid of negative information about her? Other HMs has gotten many too in this forum. Let's play fair.

[MENTION=35181]Mrs Butterface[/MENTION]: look at your "language". I can understand while you support Tahan because you & her use similar "language" to talk about other people. The article includes many facts. People are smart enough to judge if it's wrong or right. Everyone is allowed to have their say. Why are you so afraid of negative information about her? Other HMs has gotten many too in this forum. Let's play fair.

The point is that this forum does not want that blogger's site linked here,since she came here and started trouble and allegedly steals info
from here and bashes the forum whenever she gets a chance.

Mrs Butter face also knows Nathan personally,so she has inside info there and I am pretty sure that she is a Tim supporter

My "language" is actually quite tame considering this ditchpig that you keep spamming the forum with not only laughably threatened to sue the forum and accused them of being a gossip site - NO SHIT SHERLOCK - but continues to lift article ideas from this forum long after they've been endlessly discussed here. In fact she went so far as to accuse Ed of sending signals to his family. Considering that she said how awful rumours are, I'm curious as to why she hasn't provided any facts to back that very serious accusation up. Why don't you show us that proof Tanal? Pretty big accusation for your queen to make without providing any evidence.

As far as being afraid of negative information: I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED NATHAN'S FB POST IN THE TAHAN THREAD. Do you understand that? You've said that English is your second language so I'll say it again: I AM THE ONE WHO POSTED NATHAN'S FB POST IN THE TAHAN THREAD. There are NO FACTS in this shit that you spam us with. There never is. That's the whole point.

the queen not giving a damn
tumblr_inline_muc3xhoYQa1ryjfq5.png

The blog post does not include 'many facts'. Firstly, there is no actual proof of Tahan actually saying that about her friends or if she did say them in what context. Tahan and the other girls have been in a conflict for weeks in a competition, it is highly plausible that they have made it up that Tahan said that about her friends. Nathan, btw, didn't actually hear first hand Tahan say those words either. So all of it could be hearsay, NOT fact. Secondly, as others have said in various other replies to the various postings of this story. If overseas friends of people in Australia who are watching and enjoying the show want to join in and send money to said friend to vote, who cares! For one, i seriously doubt that the international viewership would be extremely high, and those that actually choose to vote would be even smaller. The rest of the blog just seems to refer to overseas shows and examples which are completely not applicable to this situation. Thus the whole blog just sounds like someone wanting attention and spinning a lot of rubbish.

Back