Skip to main content

Why I'm Happy Travia didnt win.

Anthill

He looked so deflated to have come 2nd, actually i would say quite angered, and forcing a smile really hard.

He was not a happy chappy

He obv believed he would win, hence why he didnt take the 50k

Aisha also looked shitty, i think maybe they had a pact to fake the rship as a means of trying to win, without the aisha rship, travia would of been out week 2 or 3

As soon as sonya said, you have won 10K , Travias smile went from forced to real

all of a sudden losing 50k didnt seem so bad

Travis u mutt

He looked so deflated to have come 2nd, actually i would say quite angered, and forcing a smile really hard.

He was not a happy chappy

He obv believed he would win, hence why he didnt take the 50k

Aisha also looked shitty, i think maybe they had a pact to fake the rship as a means of trying to win, without the aisha rship, travia would of been out week 2 or 3

As soon as sonya said, you have won 10K , Travias smile went from forced to real

all of a sudden losing 50k didnt seem so bad

Travis u mutt
I think that 'forced smile' you're referring to is actually a nervous smile.
He had the same look every time he spoke to Sonia on eviction nights and when he was fake evicted

Over-analysing. I doubt Travis had time to "change his smile" from genuine to forced - he looked pretty overwhelmed to me. I was there last night and Aisha didn't look like she had any bad feelings at all, she jumped up and hugged the other housemates and cheered.

resizer.aspx

This thread just isn't even worth a proper comment..

Travis is cute. He isn't that bad of a housemate. He had his ups and downs in the series.

But yes, like Skye, the dude is cocky. Everything should be about him. His ego is just too high.

We don't know if he forced his smile. Maybe the dude looks that way or something.

Back