Skip to main content

Why does BB want Ed to stay?

C

claire_michell

He's getting way too much viewing time for a boring backstabbing "love me do"

I don't think bb specifically does want ed to stay. Just he got enough votes to stay somehow, which just astounds me. He is fully floundering in there now.

I have no idea who he is supposed to be closest to in the house now, all his group has gone. Dunno how the rest of the week will play out for him.

BB wanted him or Matt to stay - Ed just had more people pushing the vote this week, people thought Matt was safe. They need some 'eye candy' to stay for awhile longer otherwise we would be left with:

Tim - the player, starting to wear thin with some viewers, need to take focus off him for awhile. He has also been quiet the last couple of weeks.

Ben - the weird quirky one, not really a pin up boy, gets the same amount of votes every time, good numbers but not a big money maker.

Drew - rarely seen without Tully, nice to look at but drawing a lot of hate - won't get the votes 9 wants.

And to be honest Ed is starting to crack. He is on his own and it will make for an interesting storyline to see how he goes this week. If the rest of the house try to shut him out, it will most likely earn him more votes but if he gets in some peoples heads and tries to mess with them he'll be out.

Ed is definitely in the house for the eye candy factor. Plus Ben called him a "dark horse," I think a better description is the Dark Knight. He's a lone wolf and is playing the game on his own. Yes, the cards are stacked against him. But will he prevail? Stay tuned...

Ed brings nothing to the house and just annoys me with his treatment of Jade and love of the queen of evil Tahan. I can't believe he's still in the house.

[MENTION=34887]Autumn[/MENTION], it takes two to tango. Ed and Jade are using each other. I think they are just editing it to make it seem like it's all Ed's fault. Jade keeps throwing herself at him. She's worn him down. How can he refuse a pash with a pretty girl. Only problem is that there are strings attached.

Doublespeak,

Jade talks about being confused and feelings stupid because of Ed. And Ed will not man up and say he likes her or not. He kisses then nominates. It's really annoying.

[MENTION=34887]Autumn[/MENTION]: that's on Jade. Plus she's an actress so take that into consideration. Also, for me to see that you're 'talking' to me, you need to put an @ before my name.

I think Ed and Tim will have a massive battle at some point, if the Prince Shithead sticks around. I look forward to it.

And to be honest Ed is starting to crack. He is on his own and it will make for an interesting storyline to see how he goes this week. If the rest of the house try to shut him out, it will most likely earn him more votes but if he gets in some peoples heads and tries to mess with them he'll be out.

I don't see them shutting him out - I think they're all too polite for that, plus several of the girls still like him & haven't figured out what a cutthroat game player he is.

that's on Jade. Plus she's an actress so take that into consideration.

It's certainly partly Jade's fault for being desperate (IMO), but Ed is trying too hard to play the game while knowing what his family have been planning on the outside (dates for votes etc.) - it's backfired big time IMO because it's made ED wishy-washy & unwilling to be straight-forward about things. He clearly is trying to manipulate audience opinion of him unsuccessfully - you can't blame Jade for being a little confused when he jumps in her bed some nights & not others, participates in kisses (albeit like a wooden spoon), etc. She may be an actress, but at least in this situation I don't think she's doing very well - I find it hard to believe anyone would set themselves up to be humiliated like Jade

[MENTION=35193]psykologist[/MENTION]: I take it all with a grain of salt. We get the edit that Alex and co. want us to have. When Ed starts to have less air time then we'll know if he's on the outs with TPTB. I think this week, the Sugar Sisters or Tully are toast if they don't get saved.

[MENTION=32691]MissKLee[/MENTION]: I prefer the term Dark Knight. Ed didn't want to be Prince Charming. Heidi started calling him that from the beginning. Anyway, Tim won't win against Ben. Ben now knows that Tim is after him thanks to Ed. I reckon Ben will ally with Ed.

I think Ed and Tim will have a massive battle at some point, if the Prince Shithead sticks around. I look forward to it.
He lies to their faces and the housemates have no idea what a backstaber he is - hes kissing Jade and nominating her! he backstabs them all! He "gees up" the housemates who believe him - then they do his 'dirty work" - then theyre evicted! haha - hes the biggest fake creep

[MENTION=35917]claire_michell[/MENTION]: How is that different from Tim? Tim kissed Lucy and nominated the Sugar Sisters. Tim has his own army of those that do his dirty work as well. Wake up and smell the edit. Ed isn't going anywhere until Alex and co. are tired of him.

Virtually no one wants Ed to stay..... he needs to go next week because surely no one will leave him a super power then

Says who? Jade, Mikkayla, the Sisters and Tahan love Ed at the moment. I don't think they will nominate him next week. I think next week's targets will be Tim, Tahan and Tully.

Back