Skip to main content

Why do so many people appear to like Travis?

Well why I have started to appreciate Travis is because first of all he has a heart. he talks big and act tough but he is quite sensitive and secondly what I like about him is even if he is ganged up on or in the minority, he will speak his mind.

An example was when after the hotel task was done and the workers were complaining and telling them how mean they were and how they would never have behaved like that. Ha!! sureemo.gif the other hotel guests were all sitting there taking it, but not Travis.

So yes, I am really surprised but I really like him.

considering we only really see .03% of what happens any view we have on any of the housemates is shallow really

That is such nonsense. So we should not have opinions of any housemate in your view. If you think like that why be annoyed if someone is liked? emo.gif I would imagine with thoughts like that you would go to the hate threads and stick up for the poor housemates.

Apparently you were not really interested in the answers. You just needed to vent which is fine but be honest about it.

Good looks (admittedly, I'm into his looks too).

Yes, I was shocked by his substantial save votes. Though maybe it was a plan to get him 'fake evicted' and that it had nothing to do with people liking him THAT much...so who knows...:meh:

Why were you shocked?

I just assume that BB fans are aware by now that the teenyboppers make up a huge portion of the voting public hence why hms similar to Travi have done well in previous years even going as far as winning.

And since Travis was involved in several incidents this week where he came off as rather chivalrous (i.e. sticking up for baby Aish. Ironic that he doesn't know meaning of the word, I know) as well as being the target of a clique (sympathy vote), it came as no surprise to me that teenage girls would've eaten that up and voted for Trav like mad.

I love Travis because he seems like a genuinely nice guy, a real big softy. His intelligence has nothing to do with my opinion. The way he treats his friends is heart warming

Why were you shocked?
I don't know but I thought Priya and Jason were more popular with the public.

With Jason, he comes across comedic and people would dig those. So I kinda expected him to top the list. And yes, I did expect Travis to come 3rd, but certainly not #1.

While Travis does not appear to rank that highly on the intelligence scale with some of the idiotic things he says (foot in mouth before brain says go), he has shown to be quite sensitive, caring and prepared to stick up for others where he sees what he thinks to be the wrong thing being done/said.

Maybe I'm different, I don't care for Ryan's or David's attitude and am warming to Leo and Jason is a breath of fresh air. Skye while she may be entertaining, it certainly makes up for her that empty space between her ears ..or is that a put on.

Priya is sly and has been caught out a few times and yes I am not a fan or hers. Sandra is a bit hit and miss, Cat..who is she, since clawsongate we haven't seen much of her and well Aisha , I'm indifferent to her, I don't think she will outlast Travis in the show.

At the end of the day it's a game. We don't know them and only make judgements on what we see and that's pretty highly edited and one would assume that in their every day lives they are not the people we see on our screens. I predict final 3 - Travis, Jason & Skye (the tweenies will love her). As to the winner who knows.

Because he possesses one of the most valuable and likeable traits a human can have -- kindness. You can keep your degrees and eloquence; I think Travis is devonaire in the way that counts.

Travis has never been one of my favourites, he'd do my head in if I knew him IRL but it can't be denied that what you see is what you get. He's always upfront and can be read like a book. It's something that the cool group is using to what they think is their advantage. They know how to push his buttons to breaking point, so they do. He's immediately contrite but then they use this further to make him almost beg for forgiveness in situations that aren't really of his making. The treatment he's been getting from the cool group is backfiring on them and winning him more fans as an underdog because everyone outside can see what they are doing.

He has his faults but at the moment, they're not as bad as the faults of his nemeses. They're going to have to be removed before the fans start looking at Trav again in his own right rather than as the victim of the bullies.

I used to dislike him, but he's starting to grow on me now. Don't get me wrong, there are others in the house more worthy of saving imo. I think his relationship with Aisha is kinda cute actually.

ch. some of you are unbelievable. He was put up for nomination for 4 weeks in a row, of course he's going to keep it cute.

He's still the moronic, mouth-breathing bogan he always was.

I don't know but I thought Priya and Jason were more popular with the public.

With Jason, he comes across comedic and people would dig those. So I kinda expected him to top the list. And yes, I did expect Travis to come 3rd, but certainly not #1.
not enough air time and why would Jason be so popular. I don't know much about him except he likes to listen (to others convos)
he pulls the weirdest, stupidest faces all the time and is the token gay guy. Just once I'd like to see two or more peops in the house that are gay. As bb is supposed to be a social experiment, it would be interesting to be a fly on the wall to see how they would connect etc. (sorry off topic, I know). and also all we see of prisus is her listening intently and taking it all in ( a good thing to be doing in this game). I do like Prisus a lot. (but then I've always had a good relationship with teachers in my life)

It's not everyone likes him. His family and friends have lots of Monet to waste to keep him in the house.

Let's be honest. The eviction when he got 37%, that's not fans! that's family and friends voting.

I call BS.

When i see Travis's mum, I'm gonna ask her how much her phone bill is.

Travis is a douche, end of story.

Seems like you are doing everything you can to avoid giving an answer. I guess you really don't have an explanation then. If that's the case just say you don't like him because you don't like him. You don't have to make up a reason but don't sit there acting like you have offered an intelligent argument to validate your point when clearly you haven't and when challenged to do so you go out of your way to avoid it.

I literally gave multiple reasons in the OP. I'm sorry if you find it hard to read. This must make life really hard for you.

It's not everyone likes him. His family and friends have lots of Monet to waste to keep him in the house.

Let's be honest. The eviction when he got 37%, that's not fans! that's family and friends voting.

I call BS.

When i see Travis's mum, I'm gonna ask her how much her phone bill is.

Travis is a douche, end of story.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

[Image has been deleted]

ch. some of you are unbelievable. He was put up for nomination for 4 weeks in a row, of course he's going to keep it cute.

He's still the moronic, mouth-breathing bogan he always was.
Keep on sipping on that haterade sis, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside seeing the Travis Love Train cutting you up this badly. :biggrin:

I literally gave multiple reasons in the OP. I'm sorry if you find it hard to read. This must make life really hard for you.
Again with the beating around the bush I have already read and stated everything you mentioned. You said nothing more than that you wanted to be enlightened. Also that Travis is an idiot and a neanderthal. How the hell is that an explanation? I have already said this mroe than once so why am I repeating myself to the same stupid responses you keep giving?..Give an explanation or gtfo!

Back