Skip to main content

Why do so many people appear to like Travis?

T

Toodles

Hi everyone. This is my first post (used to be a member about ten years ago but lost interest in BB until recently). So hi!! :shamefully: (also apologies if this is already a posted topic..).

I really don't understand why Travis got so many save votes last night. It really shocked me actually. There are a significant amount of really foul people in this year's BB but he is substantially worse IMO.... He makes Skye look intelligent, he's boring AF and watching him and Aisha makes me physically ill. Maybe people think this makes him endearing??

Can someone please enlighten me?

Not sure how that's shocking...He IS the most saved housemate of the season. It has been a bit of a build up over time but Travis recently gained a larger fan base following this particular episode you can catch on jump in.
http://www.jump-in.com.au/show/bigbrother/episodes/2014/episode-30/intruder-special/#autoplay

It should enlighten you to some extent. Essentially Cryan and his Cronies vs Travis. People decided Travis deserved some respect after the incident had occurred.

I like him... He definitely isn't the brightest of the bunch but he is secretly a softy and sweet deep down "A vulnerable duck"

Simple and Stupid... I think he's pretty entertaining and I like how he's not a 100% Born to Be a Douche but more...comes off as a douche due to lack of IQ.

This sounds passive aggressive...?
I actually like him. Think he's pretty sweet, don't want him to win BUT I do find him entertaining

Not sure how that's shocking...He IS the most saved housemate of the season.

Well, only because he's been nominated so many times. Wasn't this week the first time he's gotten the highest percentage of saves anyway?

I guess maybe because I'm from Melbourne and Travis is the epitome of the type of guy you see a lot around Chapel St/South Yarra area who would make me run a million miles.....

If there was a Housemate similarity scale, I would literally put David and Travis at opposite ends..

If there was a Housemate similarity scale, I would literally put David and Travis at opposite ends..

I mean the way they are treated by most housemates - they are both outsiders. That's what I meant. Personality wise yes they are chalk and cheese but they are both unique and that's what I love about them both.

There's probably a reason he gets picked on.. David seems to get picked on because he's different... he's an outcast.. Travis is just an idiot. Although it kinda makes me a hypocrite because I love Skye because she's such an idiot. But she's entertaining... Travis is just a Neanderthal.

There's probably a reason he gets picked on.. David seems to get picked on because he's different... he's an outcast.. Travis is just an idiot. Although it kinda makes me a hypocrite because I love Skye because she's such an idiot. But she's entertaining... Travis is just a Neanderthal.
That's a very shallow view on Travis. It lacks substance to just seems to be you spewed the first thing that came to mind without offering a valid argument.

Just frustrated someone with such little value as a housemate is getting so much appreciation.

Back